Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 13. (Read 6127 times)

copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 10:03:34 AM
Cool projects give rise. Investors begin to put in the crypt. This gives rise to the market. Then they start to transfer assets into bitcoin and again give the market growth.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 09:46:53 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
I am waiting for a great bull run and hoping for a high prices to come in this year. With us suffering a red market I think its a preparation for the great bull run
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 28, 2018, 09:42:29 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
I think that the ICO procedure is a mechanism for inflating the volume of the cryptocurrency market. We are all waiting for quality projects that will attract investors' attention.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 09:33:25 AM
I think with this year market trends, what most of us are waiting for is bull run that will surpass the previous all time high thereby giving us good profits and sooner or later, it will come.
Activity: 210
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
September 28, 2018, 09:10:45 AM
If you follow the schedule daily, you might notice the instability of the crypto currency. Until a certain time everything was in order, but at some point the situation changed slightly and the price began to fall. What is the reason for this situation?
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
September 28, 2018, 09:08:13 AM
Personally, I'm waiting for the daily growth of 15-20% to be just our usual day.
I didn't appreciate it before, but now I understand the beauty of December last year.
We never appreciate anything until it's gone. It seemed so natural and permanent when it existed but now we miss it. Daily growth 15-20% would be nice, but it doesn't seem feasible.
Activity: 218
September 28, 2018, 08:29:44 AM
There is that, if optimism beginning to smell. As you read right and it is an opinion. Where are the old thoughts about the end of the market and the fact that it's all a bubble?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 08:24:54 AM
To be honest we don't all know what we are waiting for as everything now is speculation. From the sec etf for bitcoin to an influx of cash from big Spenders. The more people are leaving crypto, the more the market is falling. Well, we all hope for a better future. Most of us are just optimistic for the end of the year because of last year happenings. Hope we are not wrong.
in my opinion we are waiting for the market price to go down again. we also cannot confirm when it will go up. so everyone is always waiting to sell my coin coin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 27, 2018, 07:26:12 PM
Every one in this crypto world are waiting for the exact down trend to buy an exact lowest price of the token this are the crypto believers that want to get more coin unto down trend price but for the people who are already invested they are waiting for Up trend price an exact high price of the coin so that they can sell it outright and get more profit from their invested coin. Only two option that we are waiting the exact dip price that we want to buy more coin and the exact high price that we want to sell outright.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 07:20:31 PM
Personally, I'm waiting for the daily growth of 15-20% to be just our usual day.
I didn't appreciate it before, but now I understand the beauty of December last year.
Activity: 490
September 27, 2018, 05:33:11 PM
Crypto currency is the future of money. All this is well understood and therefore participate in this. We are all waiting for when our investments multiply. Everyone is waiting for the same thing.
Activity: 462
September 27, 2018, 05:28:31 PM

For me I'm waiting for the market to recover and I with those bounty come things that I'm doing good give me my tokens so I can put them in an exchange or I can sell them or hold them or invest them. That's what ive been waiting here.
Activity: 238
September 27, 2018, 05:25:26 PM
Personally, I'm waiting for the coins that I bought before the fall of the courses begin to finally grow. I am quite disappointed with current situation
Activity: 45
Merit: 2
September 27, 2018, 05:05:57 PM
We are not waiting for anything before we can see the market go up or down. What determines where the money goes is the supply and demand of the coins to be traded on
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
September 27, 2018, 04:57:43 PM
To me I think what we're all actually waiting for is mass adoption and we all hope that ETF approval could make this happen as it I'll draw many new persons into cryptocurrency to invest their quota.
Activity: 504
September 27, 2018, 04:40:42 PM
Everyone is waiting for something of their own. I'm waiting for example when the price of bitcoin is 500 thousand dollars. As soon as it happens I will be able to buy my dream home. For myself and my family.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 27, 2018, 04:35:49 PM
Well, I can say about my self that I am waiting for Bitcoin and Ethereum to recover their prices. When this will happen, the other altcoins will also follow these changes and we will be rich again Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
September 27, 2018, 04:33:32 PM

I think that this question should not be asked to the community as a whole, because everyone has approached this ecosystem motivated by different reasons. Rather I would ask you why are you waiting for the price of bitcoin to grow a lot? Because even if bitcoin stays for many years in the current price range, it would be a reliable and efficient cryptocurrency with low costs and fast transactions.

Only speculators without any commitment to bitcoin are interested in seeing again a rampant bullish race in its price to sell it as soon as they satisfy their excessive ambition.
Activity: 448
September 27, 2018, 09:32:29 AM
Personally, I expect a reversal, because many sources, such as traders who have been trading for a long time on the crypto-currency market, say that the market will turn around soon and it becomes clear every day.
Activity: 136
September 27, 2018, 09:30:09 AM
I am waiting for the price of BTC to rise, and then the price of altcoin has been falling. At that time, I will take BTC to buy altcoin.

that`s great idea, because if the bitcoin price increase the altcoin price will be decrease and that`s our change to buy a lot of altcoin and sell it in the near future if you think you can make a good profit in that time.

That`s the normal situation if the price of altcoin decrease the price of bitcoin increase.
Pages:
Jump to: