Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 22. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 06:05:11 AM
sitting tight for the consequences of the venture is as of now given on the crypto. In the event that you've felt fortunate before then you will have a feeling of need additionally gaining from crypto, and that is the thing that many individuals hold up until the point when conditions this way.
Activity: 168
August 19, 2018, 12:48:36 AM
I'm waiting for the market recovery when the price of bitcoin and altacaine will grow and I will be able to sell
Activity: 64
August 18, 2018, 11:09:04 PM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?

Today, many people still don't believe in cryptocurrency, they don't understand why they need it or how to use it.
After developing crypto infrastructure, and when crypto becomes the main payment instrument, we will face real growth and may be trusted.
Activity: 303
Merit: 12
August 18, 2018, 11:58:56 AM
we are waiting for a bounty that gets a very big prize and it can also be more profitable for us, especially for those of us who are looking to run this profitable investment through bitcoin which has guaranteed its prosperity.
Activity: 81
August 18, 2018, 11:56:16 AM
The main factor i think for making the price go up is when more users buy crypto.When the demand increases the price increases.
Activity: 80
August 18, 2018, 11:22:45 AM
Now we are waiting for the massive introduction of crypto currency into our life and we hope that this technology will improve the traditional economic system. Smiley
Activity: 210
August 18, 2018, 11:22:02 AM
As believers of cryptocurrency, waiting here is necessary to do anything just to get a worthy price. Waiting for all the goods that will come to all believers of crypto world. On how this world can accomodate all participants. The result that all of us can make ourselves successful one.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
August 18, 2018, 10:23:24 AM
Most peoples in cryptocurrency waiting for good news about bitcoin or crypto market. If ETF approved by regulator, crypto investor must be give positive impact to crypto price. ETF will bring billions dollar to crypto market.
That is true the approval of ETF by the regulators will open the doors for pouring in billions of dollars by investors thereby fulling the dream of the long awaited bull market.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 10:11:25 AM
Yes, all investor and trader are waiting for the market turn. Correction of the market lasts a very long time and everyone wants to make a profit, but not losses.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 08:01:42 AM
I suppose that now all cryptocummunity waiting for Bitcoins ETF. It will be really bullish when sec will approve this derivative on btc. We arre waiting for a huge growth like it was in December 2017  Cool

Also I think we waiting for some big decision in regulation, the ETFs are top of mind it seems. After that decision the game will be on again. The odds are high that the SEC rules in favour this time as their application is the most complete ever submitted, even insurance is covered. There is a very good chance that this time it will get passed. But let's don't get the hopes up too much.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
August 18, 2018, 03:06:06 AM
That is a good question. Cryptocurrency has been doing wonders without so called etf and now all of a sudden,this propaganda of etf has slowed down everything in the market. I sometimes wonder what is happening. This must not be the case.we can clearly see that some people are manipulating the market to their advantage. Lets all make an effort to disregard this and make a strong cryptocurrency again and push for mainstream usage.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
August 18, 2018, 02:51:31 AM
Most peoples in cryptocurrency waiting for good news about bitcoin or crypto market. If ETF approved by regulator, crypto investor must be give positive impact to crypto price. ETF will bring billions dollar to crypto market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
August 18, 2018, 02:51:07 AM
I somehow feel that the downwards spiral is done and over with after:

1) People feel like a healthy correction has taken place (proper)
2) Big players feel like they have enough, or when they are unable to manipulate more to get more positions
3) Once the pain of losing much fiat (for those that ' started' in the December/January period) has gradually disappeared....so new money will come back in again

Not sure if 'good news' like ETF or similar will play a big part, as last few times it was only accountable for a short lived revival (like it is now).

We'll see I guess.
Activity: 62
August 18, 2018, 02:39:12 AM
The exact thing we are waiting for is the return of the bulls to drive the market upward. But the fact remains that, the bulls won't just return for returning sake, so many circumstances in form of positive news/occurrences have to be in place in order to facilitate their return. Through this, we will see the price of Bitcoin climbing high...
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 02:28:40 AM
What we have been waiting for from crypto is where crypto can create new achievements again. Crypto is a technology that we believe to be able to change the lives of the communities with the income they earn. With the continued advancement of technology, we believe that there will be new technologies capable of bringing crypto to its highest achievement. Because until now the enthusiasm of the world community towards crypto continues to grow, that means crypto has a positive impact on the world.
Activity: 98
August 18, 2018, 02:27:31 AM
it's better to buy altcoins for preparation when prices rise again. We're just waiting for good news. which can make bitcoin prices and all cryptocurrency prices increase. when we wait,
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 18, 2018, 02:27:20 AM
Well Now I'm waiting for the right time to sell my coins, because long-term investment does not justify itself.
That is kind of like holding the coins for a long time. If you are holding for more than a week then you are technically a long term holder.
Activity: 16
August 18, 2018, 02:23:03 AM
Well Now I'm waiting for the right time to sell my coins, because long-term investment does not justify itself.
Activity: 518
August 18, 2018, 02:21:49 AM
Eagerly waiting for bull run in 2018, hoping cryptocurrency will rise again, so we reap our patience for holding our coins for long.
Activity: 36
August 18, 2018, 02:20:16 AM
obviously we're sitting tight for the recuperation in the market and acquire benefit. I as of now losing my cash right now due to numerous FUD however I should continue holding and trust that soon in the market will recuperate.
Pages:
Jump to: