Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 23. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 02:18:15 AM
We are sitting tight for stabilze showcase. In a days ago the costs began to go well, however I can not let you know is this what we are generally sitting tight for. I trust everything will back soon
Activity: 39
August 17, 2018, 06:22:47 PM
All things considered, I'm extremely sitting tight for the market to be steady. In any case, it is likely unimaginable on the grounds that one of the attributes of the crypto is fluctuating.
Here, I just expectation that numerous more on the planet acknowledge the digital money, not spreading the negative issues with no reality wherever on the grounds that it is extremely irritating. This can impact the general population to know and developing society will make the crypto advertise magnificent.
Activity: 49
August 16, 2018, 02:51:10 PM
Yes, everyone expects the price of coins to rise. But the situation remains rather unstable. I hope that the situation will gradually stabilise. But we are all different and who is waiting ....
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 02:43:26 PM
Personally, I'm waiting for the moment when the market will turn. Most likely it will happen at the moment when the market will be dominated by vanica, everyone will sell their coins and bury the crypto currency, at that moment we will see a cannon increase!
Activity: 191
August 16, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Currently I'm waiting for the tokens to rise again, in the near future, the price of the coins will increase sharply and then we will see that the market will recover quickly, we are fast rich.
Activity: 462
August 16, 2018, 09:45:49 AM
We are waiting for the big come back of the increasing of price in the market. Patience is the key and everyone is doing that. Hold your coins to the value of it will increase. You will not regret if you just sit back and relax, observe the flow of the exchanges.
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
August 16, 2018, 09:37:03 AM
What are you waiting for? I believe that everyone is waiting for a trend, I deserve to be the trend of cryptocurrency like the trend of last year, if so can easily surpass last year, because there are many people are ready to buy at any time.
Activity: 102
August 16, 2018, 08:33:18 AM
We're waiting when bitcoin wales bought enough bitcoin at low prices and start pushing the price back up to get revenue from their positions. Then smaller investors quickly will change their mind from panic to hope and price will rise up reaching the high of all times.
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
August 15, 2018, 11:12:16 AM
everyone is waiting for the price increase of bitcoin because that's where bitcoin
is waiting for, because if bitcoin the price goes up, the altcoin will rise and that's the chance to release all altcoins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 109
August 15, 2018, 11:01:45 AM
showcase is down not going high and high.Economically if the request is high at that point cost would be high correspondingly more potential speculators should approach to put resources into thusly costs will be high and supply will be short.A hanging sword of control is right now the primary factor behind the falling prices.When the direction issue is settled I am certain that costs would again flood like Dec-17.Lets be bullish.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
August 15, 2018, 10:37:20 AM
We all are waiting for the electronics market to rebound and rise again. Hopefully this will come later this year. I'm holding my coins and waiting for them to rise. If the market continues to go down I will lose money. We need solutions for the safety of electronic money.
Activity: 168
August 15, 2018, 10:10:20 AM
I think all of us are waiting for the market price value to boost high as we will trade all our coin that are longly hold so we will have a good profit.
Activity: 49
August 15, 2018, 10:05:57 AM
we have to believe that there are Crypto whales out there who hold and run the market under their own terms at the perfect timing.
Activity: 140
August 15, 2018, 08:27:56 AM
indeed you are right everyone is waiting for the recovery of a market that has had a hard time and I hope it will start soon
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 08:15:26 AM
I am sure that the large part of participants of this cryptocurrency market is waiting for its restoring and increasing in the nearest future, am I right?
Activity: 75
August 15, 2018, 01:51:20 AM
I feel that everyone is waiting for the market to stabilize and wait for Bitcoin to rise again. Waiting for the arrival of the bull market.
Only in this way will a large number of people invest in the encryption market, and the encryption market will get better and better.
Activity: 112
August 15, 2018, 01:49:12 AM
Each one in this crypto world are sitting tight for the correct down pattern to purchase a correct most minimal cost of the token this are the crypto adherents that need to get more coin unto down pattern cost however for the general population who are as of now contributed they are sitting tight for Up slant value a correct high cost of the coin with the goal that they can offer it by and large and get more benefit from their contributed coin. Just two alternative that we are holding up the correct plunge value that we need to purchase more coin and the correct high value that we need to offer out and out.
Activity: 434
August 15, 2018, 01:39:03 AM
I suppose that now all cryptocummunity waiting for Bitcoins ETF. It will be really bullish when sec will approve this derivative on btc. We arre waiting for a huge growth like it was in December 2017  Cool
Activity: 84
August 15, 2018, 01:28:57 AM
I guess we all are waiting for the Cryptocurrency Bull run where all our hopes over the Cryptocurrencies are going to rise in such a way to stabilize the market and figures be stable enough to have faith in Cryptocurrency further. we have to believe that there are Crypto whales out there who hold and run the market under their own terms at the perfect timing.
Activity: 280
August 15, 2018, 01:27:19 AM
all of us waiting for the market recover so we can make a profit again but unfortunately, we are need a long time to wait for the price. and some of the people cannot wait for a long time and they decide to get out from the crypto and they hope that in the other days, they can come back and see the market will recover.
Pages:
Jump to: