Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 24. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 08:46:30 PM
I am waiting for the best time to trade my eth and that will be when it price clocks 1500 dollars.
Activity: 140
August 14, 2018, 07:58:16 PM
I also waited for times like that the price of the coin went to the moon sometime when it happened because the market was reddened
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 05:15:46 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?

we are all waiting for market should stable and the price will be moon. At least bitcoin price should reach $10000 USD before this month end. Very soon we can see the bull market.  I am waiting for that.
Activity: 81
August 12, 2018, 05:10:46 AM
Everybody is sitting tight at the most reduced cost as conceivable on the grounds that you can procure huge benefit in the event that you purchased coins that plunged to such an extent. After that numerous individuals will begin purchasing coins again that is the impetus expected to build the cost of a coin. Additionally when the market end up stable the main thing that is a factor of cost in the event that it will go up is the improvement of the undertaking.
Activity: 153
August 11, 2018, 11:12:48 AM
I'm watching the difference in the cost of altcoins! and play on this difference! I don't know what you expect!!!
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
August 10, 2018, 09:31:49 PM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
We are waiting for some encouraging policies from some countries and make more people get to know the coins. Then, more money will come into the marekt and the price of the coins will go up again.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
August 10, 2018, 09:30:28 PM
In my case first i was waiting for all my coins to have its value and can be exchanges to markets. And the second thing is all markets will be it states again in their price exchange. And the third thing that will Bitcoin/ Ethereum will be stable its rates.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 09:25:34 PM
We all waiting for a btc price to rise and for now we all hold our altcoins to avoid lossing money in our investment.

Exactly, no one want to sell for these low prices we have no for a while, expect maybe people who came to market just this year and already tired of waiting and waiting and loosing money. I think many of them already gone by now. Also I think we waiting for some big decision in regulation. After that decision the game will be on again, or postponed again and we will wait some more
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
August 10, 2018, 07:54:16 PM

As I understand it, we are waiting for most of the stock markets to sell bitcoins for very large players. For example, Australia has recently implemented this project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
August 09, 2018, 05:00:58 PM
what we are really waiting for is the recovery of the market, because it has been around for half a year or so that the bear market is still continuing or the market has experienced a rather drastic decline, and whether or not this bear market will occur, and in my opinion that is driving up and down the price of BTC are investors, when investors buy btc in stages, the price of btc will gradually rise, but when investors start selling their btc, the price of btc will gradually decrease, that is in my opinion.

We are waiting for stable daily chart for 2 weeks. Then it is ready to get in.. But do your own research. Market is still in downtrend. We wait the end of downtrend. End is non volatile, stable daily chart for a holder to get in.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 04:58:08 PM
This is a good question.
What are we exactly waiting for
Almost everyone that participate or invest in crypto all want same thing which is simple they all pray that the market should recover quickly.
Activity: 123
August 09, 2018, 04:46:35 PM
At this moment a lot depends on SEC and if they accept application of CBOE , then situation will change and prices will start to grow fast.
Activity: 210
August 09, 2018, 04:43:06 PM
I believe that we are waiting for good news about the cryptocurrency that will allow the market to start growing again.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
August 09, 2018, 04:41:39 PM
Difficult to say. Everyone is waiting for "something" and not just in the crypto.
Perhaps, all life is nothing but "waiting".
However, you can make good profits this way if you wait for the right way.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 09, 2018, 07:49:34 AM
We all waiting for a btc price to rise and for now we all hold our altcoins to avoid lossing money in our investment.
Activity: 259
Merit: 76
August 09, 2018, 07:45:01 AM
Crypto-currency projects are our future, there must be a huge number of them. Tokinization of business is inevitable. Forward to the victories and the new era of the crypto community.
There are so many a things ive been waiting for. First is is to rise up the price of bitcoin in the market, surpass the price last year. Second is to accept bitcoin in all the countries in world, if that thing happeni swear to all the orice of bitcoin will boom in the market because so much investors will invest
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 07:39:51 AM

We are waiting for the better prices to have some good gain, that's all. Holding is maybe the biggest and the hardest part of that job, so, every wise trader should be just patient.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 09, 2018, 07:36:05 AM
we are all waiting for the market to recover, we are waiting for its price to grow and to achieved a new highest record on their prices this year, if we dont become patient and just sell it for now, then we will just lose our opportunity to gain profit.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 07:21:27 AM
To my mind we are waiting for the cryptomarket's restoring, don't we? I think it could be done in the past yet but even current situation is not look like so promising.
Activity: 475
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 08:32:50 AM
We just dont go around making rush decisions, this is the crypto market, and  lot of volatility is expected from time to time, there is really nothing much that can be done when the market is facing such difficult moments. the only option is to hold on and wait for better days,  for those willing to invest, this is the time, the coins are cheaply available in the market, grab the opportunity and make the most out of it
Pages:
Jump to: