Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 25. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 106
August 08, 2018, 08:17:23 AM
Crypto-currency projects are our future, there must be a huge number of them. Tokinization of business is inevitable. Forward to the victories and the new era of the crypto community.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 07:23:53 AM
In this there is nothing surprising and strange. Everyone wants to make money. Actually for this purpose, most people gathered here. I believe that those who wait patiently are doing the right thing. I just also adhere to a similar tactic.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 07:32:57 PM
Almost all the people are in here for only one purpose, the money, and you can not deny that, in fact, we all are in here for that kind of reason, because it is more than obvious
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
August 07, 2018, 07:18:38 PM
I think we should relearn everything that we know so far about cryptocurrencies. This technology was not designed with the sole purpose of making a lot of money easy and fast, but its purpose is to facilitate many of the processes of exchange of data, information and value that we knew so far, so it is time to leave the speculation to a side to be more interested in taking advantage of them in our daily lives.
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
August 07, 2018, 10:44:18 AM
Everyday I also think about that, what exactly makes the prices of the coins are very dropped. Can it be higher in short time? Many people enter the crypto growing every day. But, the prices are still stagnant, flat, and so low. What we are waiting for, I also have no ideas. Probably, it is about the trust of many more people to invest in more coins, not to sell them.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 10:42:04 AM
In cryptocurrency,  there is no collective behaviour here,  the reason been that we all have different approach to the market.  Our target price for buying is also very different.  Even when price rises on different coin some people will still feel it hasn't rise enough!
Activity: 452
August 07, 2018, 10:38:25 AM
Everyone is waiting for a breakthrough in the field of prices for the crypto currency, that it would be possible to trade as last winter, naturally everyone wants to earn more Fiat, but looking at what condition the market is difficult to believe in the rapid rise in prices
Activity: 108
August 07, 2018, 10:38:00 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
as for me, I'm waiting for the market to stabilize and all my investments will bring me a good profit
Activity: 229
August 07, 2018, 10:35:06 AM
if in my opinion, what we are waiting for is the price of altcoin and bitcoin that are going down so that they can rise again, maybe we wait until stable again quite a long time so we are really patient to wait for everything to stabilize
Activity: 154
August 07, 2018, 10:26:08 AM
We are waiting for a good growth and development of the crypto currency market. So that the coins we have just grown. And that the crypto currency had a promising future. For example, I'm waiting. And I hope that the crypt will soon be like this.
Activity: 27
August 07, 2018, 10:17:47 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
We expect or wait for something that will not happen, that is, when crypto is a global currency. But of course that hope makes the crypto industry grow to this day. And the pros and cons will continue to make us speculate so that the market will always fluctuate.
Activity: 252
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
August 07, 2018, 10:02:13 AM
I agree with you, it is a great point for us. I am waiting for new increases but firstly new decrease bitcoin to 5000usd and than end of this year it will be great again
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 10:00:29 AM
To me i think am waiting for the price of BTC to rise, and then the price of altcoin has been falling. At that time, I will take BTC to buy altcoin. when the market turns green its red now
Activity: 448
August 07, 2018, 09:57:57 AM
A lot of people just waiting for coins to raise up and become more stable than they are now. It is hard to predict when BTC and alts will do that, so I am just waiting for the potential high price of the coin and then sell it.
Activity: 518
August 07, 2018, 09:56:04 AM

It hardly can be said that during last week cryptocurrencies showed any significant results. No results really. And I don't think that we will see the situation improved in a near month. That's my thoughts about it. But we need September and end of summer!
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
August 07, 2018, 08:58:51 AM

At the moment we are waiting for the autumn, for this period, many important events are planned, this is the G8 meeting, and bitcoin ETF, and Starbucks. It is from these events that further development of the crypto industry depends.
Activity: 224
August 07, 2018, 08:53:44 AM
I guess that we are all waiting for the price of the altcoins to recover at this point. Everyone has been watching the value of their coins plummet that they are not even sure what to do with the coins that they are holding. We are just waiting for something good to happen. Hopefully some whales decide to pump
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 08:51:56 AM

We are wating for the price to go up too high too soon, where everyone is happy about their tokens, where everyone thinks that we are going to be rich, that's the time we should sell because that is the part of the market cycle that is the unsustainable parabolic move. The crash is very tend to happen.
Everyone is waiting for the beginning of the growth of the market, that they will can start to profit from their actions. At the moment, the situation on the market is such that it is very difficult and almost impossible to make a profit.
Activity: 378
August 07, 2018, 08:45:42 AM
I am waiting for the market to be more stable again for now, due to the possibility of rising prices and for future recovery, it is a good idea to make a sale when if it is really in safe mode so we can avoid from loss. In the last few days of being green in the market, I have to say that it's not enough for recovery and that's just part of the fluctuation.
Activity: 163
August 07, 2018, 08:44:47 AM
We catalyze ourselves, we create all these waves in the market because everyone has his own opinion and in different ways we raise the panic!
Pages:
Jump to: