Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 27. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 01:17:38 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?

waiting for prices to rise higher.
because the current market price has not stabilized.
Activity: 126
August 04, 2018, 12:59:10 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?

what we are waiting for is a stable market. waiting for the price of bitcoin to rise, because I have bitcoin that is not small. everyone is currently waiting for the market to return to green.
Activity: 224
August 04, 2018, 12:12:49 AM
There are many surprises that can be obtained from Crypto. Waiting is part of the process that must be carried out by all communities. What we are waiting for is crypto to get its hype to be able to boost market prices. There are many ways to get money, not just from airdrops. For example, such as a bounty campaign that is currently popular and has the highest level of enthusiasm compared to other programs in Crypto. Because the bounty has more opportunities for the community to get rewards.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
August 04, 2018, 12:09:37 AM
what we are really waiting for is the recovery of the market, because it has been around for half a year or so that the bear market is still continuing or the market has experienced a rather drastic decline, and whether or not this bear market will occur, and in my opinion that is driving up and down the price of BTC are investors, when investors buy btc in stages, the price of btc will gradually rise, but when investors start selling their btc, the price of btc will gradually decrease, that is in my opinion.
Activity: 170
August 03, 2018, 11:50:54 PM
Catalysts to promote value and market trends are the investors themselves. Negative perception and lack of confidence in the market are creating black spots. Panic and backwardness are pushing the market closer to cows and whales. They always complained that whales dominated from the beginning and they almost did not understand the reason after that.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
August 03, 2018, 11:43:58 PM
Whether we like it or not Bitcoin has been range bound since the end of January with the bottom of the channel around $6,100 (It did briefly drop to 5,800) and the top of the channel at $9,300 (It did briefly make 9,800) until it can break through the 9,300 and hold above there then I don't see the Bull phase has returned and prices will continue to move sideways.
Activity: 140
August 03, 2018, 11:39:52 PM
To me, the exact thing we are waiting for is the return of the bulls. These bulls that have the capacity to drive the market upward don't just return like that, there must be fascinating news, interesting events and several policies propelled by the government to facilitate the working efficiency of Cryptocurrency for these bulls to return. Once we start having positive news hitting the space, it is evident that the market will become good.
Activity: 20
August 03, 2018, 11:11:50 PM
I am waiting for the blockchain technology to progress further and to penetrate more in our lives. It is still under development now. The price of BTC was a bubble. But as technology advances, price will bubble again. At that time I will sell with full power.
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
August 03, 2018, 02:43:43 AM
Obviously what awaited is the increase in cryptocurrency prices.

Many factors can influence cryptocurrency prices. I think one of them is the interest of investors to invest in cryptocurrency. If more investors invest in crypto, crypto prices will also increase.

Another factor is that when payment regulations increasingly support cryptocurrency, crypto prices will also rise
Activity: 481
Merit: 11
August 03, 2018, 02:35:06 AM
I think all the people who follow the development of crypto has the same expectations to see the market being crowded and good crypto. When all prices crypto back up I think it will make much of the joy of all people.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 03, 2018, 02:30:12 AM
Everybody has a private expectation, no one knows in their hearts, but personally I always expect a crypto market to grow again. and then I would sell my pennies for profit.
Activity: 95
August 03, 2018, 02:28:27 AM
We are waiting for the world to accept bitcoin. Waiting for more and more people to join the encryption world. Blockchain changes the world.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
August 03, 2018, 02:26:32 AM

Telling the truth I am waiting until the market will become more stable with some cryptocurrencies which will be widely used around the world. This is the best future I can imagine. I believe I would have enough time to see it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
August 02, 2018, 09:47:59 PM
not just waiting for prices to rise, you are wrong. most of the bounty hunter is, waiting for the distribution of tokens to earn income from bounty bounty campaign that has been completed.
Activity: 27
August 02, 2018, 07:41:34 PM

I think its obvious that everyone holding right now is waiting for their investment or assets double, triple, quadruple or more than that and sell with great fortune. When the price is high, then you will see what are we waiting.
Activity: 132
August 02, 2018, 05:29:08 PM
I think that the inflow of large capitals is the impetus for the development of the Crypto-currency and, consequently, their price appreciation. I hope that the capitalization will be at least a little closer to the forex market
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
Market Integration Platform
August 02, 2018, 05:17:06 PM
I would be happy with the news, that Bitcoin is accepted in my country as an alternative payment method! That will cause that other countries will follow us and be more positive and close to make the same decision.
Activity: 111
August 02, 2018, 05:14:28 PM
I consider we just wait for people believe into crypto again. When there was beginning of down trend, people started sell coins like the moving of snow in the snowslide. A lot people bought btc for $15-20k, so most of them are really unhappy now. When there will new wave of BTC believers,  BTC and alts will grow up
Activity: 138
August 01, 2018, 06:02:50 PM
I think people in this post should be a cryptographer, so I think everyone should wait for the same thing as I am waiting for. People are waiting for the encryption market to be more stable, waiting for a big explosion in the encryption market. Waiting for the arrival of the bull market, let us wait patiently
copper member
Activity: 226
who am I to judge. I only flame
August 01, 2018, 05:59:05 PM
waiting for the coins and tokens to have a real world use to it. otherwise i could do a coin and you can say it is 100000 worth and i like it, nothing else Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: