Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 28. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 05:41:46 PM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?

waiting for the market to rise, and stable. waiting for the price of crypto to go up and I can sell it. waiting for a profit. many things we are waiting for right now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 06:06:57 AM
I guess we are all waiting for the price to bull again. Maybe waiting for the whales to start buying which will affect the prices negatively. All in all we are all waiting for better things. The market has been in a bear for so long that the only thing that we can all do now is to wait and see what will happen to the prices. A recovery could be on the horizon.
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 03:55:58 AM
I'm waiting for the whales to eat. In my opinion they keep the price cheap. As soon as they are full, a new pump will start.
Activity: 10
August 01, 2018, 03:34:32 AM
We are waiting for a good signal of market where people can enjoy profits and gains.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 03:29:31 AM
I am personally waiting for the moment when cryptocurrencies will receive public recognition and people will be able to freely pay crypto, as now fiat.
Activity: 364
August 01, 2018, 03:21:10 AM
I'm waiting for positive news. In my opinion, only positive news will be able to attract public attention to the cryptocurrency. When the cryptocurrency will become interesting to all again, many people will start buying it again. This means that the capitalization of the crypto market will grow and then the price will grow.
Activity: 175
August 01, 2018, 02:27:41 AM
What we are waiting? Definitely the fruitfull rise of price of the btc and the good price of altcoins we are holding so that we have the better profit earned.also even investor wait for a better market before investing.
Activity: 125
August 01, 2018, 02:14:30 AM
Yes, money is definitely not coming out of thin air. We need to wait patiently. What are we waiting for? I think that all of our cryptors are waiting for the same thing, that is, waiting for the stability of the encryption market, the recovery of the encryption market, the big explosion of the encryption market.
Activity: 112
August 01, 2018, 02:07:22 AM
Personally, I expect a good market that prices will recover .
copper member
Activity: 322
August 01, 2018, 02:05:31 AM
Every one is waiting for their coins to up... Every one believe that btc will touch 50k USD in 2019 and Alta will follow the trend afterwards. I too believe in this, But we don't know the exact time ...
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
July 31, 2018, 04:18:19 PM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
We are waiting for an adoption, massive adoption! When there will be more crypto users, crypto will be more valuable and that is everything!
Activity: 504
July 31, 2018, 04:15:48 PM

We need some good news and developments, I guess that way, investors, especially those who are multi millionaires will focus their attention in cryptocurrency again. Once the price starts recovering, most people will start investing again. Let's hope that the price will be good before the year ends.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
July 31, 2018, 04:13:22 PM
What we are really waiting for is nothing than the  bull run ,because the bear  have being dominating market for months. So,everyone is expecting that the bear should give way to bull to rule.
Activity: 126
July 31, 2018, 04:13:13 PM
Well great question. Every cryptocurrency enthusiast should champion for the real life use and adoption and popularity of cryptocurrency in their own little or large capacity. Only an increase in the demand of cryptocurrency will drive an organic price uptrend in cryptocurrency and make the market stable.
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 04:04:32 PM
All wait is on the price of the market. If you purchased a coin at a low rate, definitely you have to wait for a rise to sell if you want to make profit, otherwise why buy in the first place.
Activity: 252
July 31, 2018, 12:06:50 PM
I'm waiting for the time when cryptocurrency will be included in our daily lives as well as the Internet or mobile phone. And I want to have more than different coins on my accounts !!!!!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 11:50:24 AM
I think that i am waiting for the chance to become a successful trader who wants to earn a living doing interesting market research. to me it is a hobby now but I plan to make it the main income
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
July 31, 2018, 11:46:08 AM
I think everyone understands that we are waiting for the growth and recovery of the market, and for quite some time, which is a little frustrating. In any case, sooner or later the market will go up, but there is no need to exclude the fact that before a good growth there will be a very impressive drop, which will be the impetus for growth
Activity: 259
July 31, 2018, 11:38:14 AM
I'm waiting for the market to be stable because today's market is down and I'm also waiting for the ETH to rise so that many altcoins will rise too.
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 11:15:24 AM
I could not be sure about yourself but I am waiting for the crypto's increasing and jumps of prices that will encourage me for earning a lot of money there.
Pages:
Jump to: