Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 29. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 02:58:45 AM
We are all waiting for more stable market so that we could gain more profit. I think all not just investors, project developer and even those who are working as bounty hunters wanted to to have a greener pastures to yields more rewards.
Activity: 39
July 31, 2018, 02:21:14 AM
the most awaited as crypto believers are the crypto price that will rise again. because at this time the price of crypto was down and getting down. we only want it because if the price rises again then the chance to get big profit will wide open. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
July 31, 2018, 02:07:53 AM
Most of us are waiting for profits from their investments in cryptocurrency. I hope that in 2019 the situation will be more positive for the cryptocurrency market and all who bought coins will not regret about it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 12:19:41 AM
we are waiting for the market to Wake up and begin to show growth, so we are waiting for the influx of new investors and good news

Just like what everybody does here, buy a coin and keep it, and just wait for it to grow, while the market price is down, I just keep on holding and I am looking forward for the development of the market in the future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 01:00:49 PM
I am wating for the deep integration of cryptocurrency and the enormous price increasing in the near future.
The thing is most of coins and projects in crypto are still young or still at the beginning of their development. So i think we still need to wait cryptocurrency for a few years to be global/mass adopted, and specially widespreaded.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
July 30, 2018, 12:38:36 PM
I am wating for the deep integration of cryptocurrency and the enormous price increasing in the near future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
July 30, 2018, 12:38:05 PM
Doing business in crypto requires patience in terms of buying and selling crypto. if you are in a hurry to buy a crypto can you predict in future the value of the crypto you bought?
Activity: 153
July 30, 2018, 12:35:33 PM
I am sitting tight for the market to be more steady again until further notice, because of the likelihood of rising costs and for future recuperation, it is a smart thought to make a deal when in the event that it is truly in experimental mode so we can keep away from misfortune.
Activity: 105
July 30, 2018, 12:32:56 PM
This is a round base inquiry for which each one have distinctive answer implies each body is sitting tight for something else from other,but the goal of all is same market is high,number of coins or tokens is adequate climate is clear to buy offering still we are sitting tight for something new to happen and this new is fulfillment which non of us have.
Activity: 91
July 30, 2018, 12:30:53 PM
We are waiting for the blockchain to form a complete industrial chain. The cryptocurrency will play a key role in it. At that time, the market will become more perfect and will be profitable for early investors.
Activity: 170
July 30, 2018, 12:26:37 PM
I figure we as a whole are sitting tight for the Cryptocurrency Bull run where every one of our expectations over the Cryptocurrencies will ascend in such an approach to balance out the market and figures be sufficiently steady to have confidence in Cryptocurrency further.
Activity: 141
July 30, 2018, 12:25:38 PM
the market has been falling for too long , I think each of us is waiting for growth
I think in the future a lot of what to expect. The growth of the crypto market, its recognition as a currency in some countries, and then around the world. The introduction of the blockchain in many areas.
Activity: 84
July 30, 2018, 12:25:09 PM
I personally wait for the market price to improve so that we can get the maximum profit for now I prefer to invest.
Activity: 87
July 30, 2018, 12:24:20 PM
the market has been falling for too long , I think each of us is waiting for growth
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 12:23:43 PM
wait until the crypto market starts to stabilize again, and be at the maximum price, because remember bitcoin ever touched $ 20,000, so at least we'll wait until bitcoin touches at that number again
But I think we are all waiting for the bull to take over the crypto market despite bitcoin prices rising slowly, altcoin prices are still very low but I believe if there is a higher demand for crypto and people are manipulating the market leave, crypto prices will start up again.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
July 30, 2018, 12:19:43 PM
wait until the crypto market starts to stabilize again, and be at the maximum price, because remember bitcoin ever touched $ 20,000, so at least we'll wait until bitcoin touches at that number again
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 12:16:57 PM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
are waiting for prices to rise, the market grows. waiting cryptocurrency is soon recognized, not considered to be illegal. By, I always thought that the later cryptocurrency would replace the conventional currency
wait for bitcoin price to fly to moon: D,
maybe bitcoin end of year will reach 25000 $ like predict from bitcoin expert, hopefully
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 12:15:57 PM
I will in any case be working in a liberality organization and in the cryptography field, as I have a considerable measure of tolerance and know how to pause and I realize that soon everything will be reestablished, the market will develop and, appropriately, every one of the coins as well.
Activity: 154
July 30, 2018, 12:14:50 PM
personally, I look forward to good growth and I hope that this year will be able to earn
Activity: 196
July 30, 2018, 12:00:41 PM
we are waiting for the market to Wake up and begin to show growth, so we are waiting for the influx of new investors and good news
Pages:
Jump to: