Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 36. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 08:47:17 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
The price of crypto currency is influenced by many factors, but as in other markets, the price creates demand and supply.
We do not expect anything, everything goes on as usual, and the crypto-currencies are gaining popularity, they are getting more attention and use some countries, and they are increasingly entering our everyday life.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
July 10, 2018, 08:43:33 AM
Investors in finance are speculators. Studying the trade cycles is very important here. Two events to watch and wait for, buyers will prefer a fall in price while sellers would prefer  a rise in prices.

Yes, this is the real point of investment plan, buy with the cheaper price and sell when the price going high. Cryptocurrency market need patience always in-order to meet our set objectives of how much we really wanted to earn most particularly in waiting longer time. Think positive always in your speculations and this will bring you to win the battle.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 08:40:21 AM
Waiting for crypto to rise again. Waiting for the market to be pushed by the investors and help the coins price not to decline more and rise up again very soon.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 08:37:09 AM
I expect that bitcoin by the end of this year will cost more than $ 20,000. So now I say to many, you do not need to get out of crypto currency, just wait, this is market manipulation, this should happen, so that new people enter the crypto currency market.
Activity: 370
July 10, 2018, 08:34:40 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
You are right, money doesn't come out of thin air and there must be a catalyst to drive the price of BTC upwards. Right now there is a subtle decline in the price of BTC which we all know about. I believe that the lightning network will establish a stable network in the market and thats is when the price might start skyrocketing. This might be the catalyst which we all are waiting for. Right now there is no accurate information as to when the LN will be implemented but I guess that it will be done soon within this year.
Yes, I also agree with you on this and I believe the lighting network will act as a catalyst to spike up the price of coin and by then the coin can become more stable and the price will begin to grow higher for investors to make some reasonable profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 08:29:56 AM
I think that no one can give you an accurate answer to these questions. But if we talk about the future of the crypto currency, then I have no doubt that the price will rise again, we just have to wait. There are many factors that practically guarantee the growth of the market)
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 08:13:04 AM
Personally, I'm waiting for the market to stabilize and all my investments will bring me an excellent profit. My wallet consists only of altkoins, no etherium, there is no neo or bitcoin in it, so I'm just waiting for the market to turn and the growth of my crith coins.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
July 10, 2018, 02:40:27 AM
Hopefully a BTC ETF will get prices going in the right direction again.

If not, it's a wait until BTC halving time in 2020.
Activity: 476
July 10, 2018, 02:02:25 AM

I am especially waiting for market stabilization. I don’t fear even that prices will fall in some extent. It doesn’t bother me, more likely it is interesting for me what will be next period of time.
Activity: 84
July 10, 2018, 12:03:55 AM
Investors in finance are speculators. Studying the trade cycles is very important here. Two events to watch and wait for, buyers will prefer a fall in price while sellers would prefer  a rise in prices.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
July 09, 2018, 03:41:54 PM
Based on most of the answers in this thread, everyone expects a rise in coin prices and stability in the market. In this there is nothing surprising and strange. Everyone wants to make money. Actually for this purpose, most people gathered here. I believe that those who wait patiently are doing the right thing. I just also adhere to a similar tactic.
to date, the price of some coins is falling, Although the market began to stabilize. Already seen some positive growth trend Bitcoin and the etherium. If there is a certain dependence of the price on other coins from Bitcoin and the etherium, then there is no sense of early storage. Better buy Bitcoin or the etherium right away.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 03:32:09 PM
Based on most of the answers in this thread, everyone expects a rise in coin prices and stability in the market. In this there is nothing surprising and strange. Everyone wants to make money. Actually for this purpose, most people gathered here. I believe that those who wait patiently are doing the right thing. I just also adhere to a similar tactic.
Activity: 392
Merit: 104
July 09, 2018, 03:11:33 PM
I wait when the market will become more stable and the price of coins will increase. To part of them I could profitably sell.
Activity: 215
July 09, 2018, 11:55:50 AM
Waiting for the market to be more stable, But the situation remains a bit unstable, so we do not have much to expect.
Now we are waiting for the resurrection and I hope soon will happen.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 11:49:19 AM
Like any other investors, I am waiting for the market to become bullish. In which this time I would be able to sell my assets with great returns. Currently the prices of crypto is still in the dip so I think it is not wise to sell as I would loss from the amount I bought them
Activity: 28
July 09, 2018, 11:48:21 AM
Catalyst is good news, good news and more good news, then adoption and real life use. This will attract more ppl and new money.
If people keep hearing news of ban and exchange hacks it's not good for the market because Crypto is still young and people are not sure about its future so they are easily swayed and weak hands sell off and prices dump more
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
July 09, 2018, 11:47:01 AM

Real world adoption. Otherwise I think it will be just a game among bunch of people, won't produce any value.
Activity: 182
July 09, 2018, 11:45:01 AM
the most eagerly awaited is a big advantage. maybe just that ...
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
July 09, 2018, 11:35:20 AM

I think this question is exactly for you personally. if you are involved in this industry, moreover you are an investor. of course you will plan and have every strategy. this will make you better understand in this industry. so basically you do not have extensive knowledge in this industry.
Activity: 99
July 09, 2018, 11:30:51 AM
I think this is a good question and i will work in this bounties and airdrops in full time work and i will have patience for time come when market going up and the rates of all coins and bitcoin also going up and give good profit to the users.
Pages:
Jump to: