Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 34. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 05:45:16 AM
I'm expecting a crpi. And steel growth, on the beginning of fall.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 05:38:20 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
The main controlling factor is demand and supply. As, actually, in any sphere of trade. Although there is still dependence on bitcoin in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 04:26:04 AM
I think will be the same event in the last year where BTC and ETH can go up higher. And I'm still waiting for BTC and ETH to go up because until now I still have some coins. But I will not be tired of waiting for prices to rise again. Because the price of my prediction coin will increase at the end of this year
Activity: 169
July 21, 2018, 11:36:48 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?

Were waiting for the BULL RUN of tokens! To.make there into to the moon!! And it will be the best trade for alltcoin!! All todo is to wait for a lettle more and always wear the patience to make you dream succes!!
Activity: 41
July 21, 2018, 11:33:56 AM
 I'm really waiting for the market to be stable. However, it is likely impossible because one of the characteristics of the crypto is fluctuating. I think waiting is the most important for this market. The current market is still at a low point and I hope the market can pick up as soon as possible.
Activity: 672
July 21, 2018, 07:20:43 AM
I will talk about myself and I'm waiting for the price increase in the market. But this can happen only thanks to good news, but today there are no such news yet. Not so long ago there was a conference on which, unfortunately, bitcoin was not very well received. But in general, everything should soon be fine.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 07:19:24 AM
I expect the market to become stable, I expect bitcoin and ether to rise in price to get more profit, I will be patient and wait for a good moment to invest.
Activity: 60
July 21, 2018, 06:34:19 AM
Just waiting for the price in the market to be stable again and higher than before.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
July 21, 2018, 05:39:56 AM

What was the catalyst behind the peak of $20,000 in December 2017? Why are you so sure that it may not occur again? I have firm belief in crypto-currency and I think that the best of Bitcoin is yet to come. Same with the alts as well.
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 21, 2018, 05:36:39 AM
I'm not expecting anything, neither the bull market nor a bear market. I work in the current environment and make a profit. I do not understand why you need something to wait, if you can now make money.
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Zichain
July 21, 2018, 05:35:24 AM
I am waiting for to be rich, to have enough money for trips.
So I am waiting for the development of the cryptocurrency sphere, because it is chance for my family to lives as we want
copper member
Activity: 294
July 21, 2018, 05:31:40 AM
I think we will wait for a more stable market price increase, so we will also get a good profit in the future. Because the development of bitcoin prices also increases every day, so we will also get a good profit.
Activity: 33
July 21, 2018, 05:28:47 AM
I am sitting tight for the pump of eth and alt coins.I am holding some alt coins to offer and if the cost increases,I will offer them asap.I don't have the foggiest idea about the market will rise again or not.Just holding up frame the pump of some alt coin.
Activity: 70
July 19, 2018, 11:34:24 AM
I'm waiting for the crypt to grow. Ie the right moment. I'm not rushing anywhere. If in a hurry you can go with anything!
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
July 17, 2018, 07:32:25 PM

We are waiting for good news, weakening of control, reducing the number of crypto bans, successful projects affecting the business, the future, people's lives. Well, or when the neocons, the lizards-people will fly away to the planet Nibiru. Choose what is closer to you.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
July 17, 2018, 07:28:28 PM
When market will become more regulative and safe - big fonds will come to this market, pump price of Bitcoin and then will create hype in mass media that will make people come to this market and invest money.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 05:31:40 PM
As always, at the cost of crypto currency will be managed by people themselves. Now we are waiting for the massive introduction of crypto currency into our life and we hope that this technology will improve the traditional economic system.
It seems to me that man controls the pricing of crypto currency is a very bad idea, Because they will always abuse their capabilities and manipulate the market at their own discretion. Practically today the same thing happens.
Activity: 406
July 17, 2018, 05:31:03 PM
People still do not trust in the cryptocurrencies, they do not understand why they need it or how to use it. After developing crypto infrastructure, and when crypto becomes a measure of payments, we will face real growth.
Activity: 124
July 17, 2018, 05:29:06 PM
As always, at the cost of crypto currency will be managed by people themselves. Now we are waiting for the massive introduction of crypto currency into our life and we hope that this technology will improve the traditional economic system.
Activity: 420
Merit: 113
July 17, 2018, 05:13:47 PM
I personally wait for the market price to improve or stable. I wait for the right moment to sell my coins, or even buy new coins. In addition I am also waiting for big projects that will change the future.
Pages:
Jump to: