Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 35. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 05:09:17 PM
 I'm waiting for a stable market growth, which will give the confidence for new investors to enter. And also I'm waiting for crypto regulation
Activity: 44
July 17, 2018, 05:03:44 PM
Each one in this crypto world are sitting tight for the correct down pattern to purchase a correct most minimal cost of the token this are the crypto devotees that need to get more coin unto down pattern cost yet for the general population who are as of now contributed they are sitting tight for Up incline value a correct high cost of the coin with the goal that they can offer it inside and out and get more benefit from their contributed coin. Just two alternative that we are holding up the correct plunge value that we need to purchase more coin and the correct high value that we need to offer out and out.
Activity: 252
July 17, 2018, 12:53:25 PM
I wait that the cryptocurrency will be accepted as official monetary unit in the majority of the countries and then the market surely will go up. if there is more demand as on official money, then and the price will be corresponding
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
July 17, 2018, 12:49:07 PM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?

I think most investors are waiting for a little push on the demand and the market price of the cryptocurrency. No body wants to lose money, that is why most are waiting for a little market recovery before investing. Maybe this is also one of the reasons why the market is not recovering yet, everyone is scared and skeptical.
Activity: 110
July 17, 2018, 12:47:36 PM
I'm simply sitting tight for the last quarter of this current year to come and at that point I realize what's the following thing I would do. I know the market will pump again like what happened a year ago when nobody realizes that the market will go on that mode. In any case, in the event that you have an uncertainty about it at that point go a do offer your coins and I guarantee you will lament that choice you've made and you'll understand that this holding time circumstances are critical for somebody who need to wind up effective sometime in the future.
Activity: 250
Merit: 2
July 16, 2018, 05:42:28 PM
Actually we are waiting for a time that everyone will become fed up woth the market downtrend. After that people will not be selling off as it ussd to be and then some rises shall follow up.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 08:12:30 AM
I'm waiting the total marketcap is 500-600B $. And all of the markets are "green". We can earn more profit
Activity: 94
July 15, 2018, 08:08:56 AM
I really want to just wait for the bitcoin to go up then i will sell my coins. For me it is better to wait and sell it if good price now. I like having  long investment and at the same time doing bounties so its all good.
Activity: 89
July 15, 2018, 08:07:37 AM
We are waiting for blockchain technology to change the world. Re-help us live in a world where we can trust each other.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 08:03:03 AM
The growth of bitcoin and cryptocurrency is due to their popularity and the faith of people.As long as people believe in cryptocurrency and buy it-they will contribute to the growth of the market.
Activity: 126
July 15, 2018, 07:56:51 AM
For me im waiting for the price  of bitcoin to grow since its price is in red.  I just want to wait for it so i can gain more and more income.
Activity: 125
July 15, 2018, 07:51:26 AM
Haha, this is a happy question! I think what I am waiting for is that most people are waiting too! That must be waiting for the stability of the market, the arrival of the bull market! An explosion point that can bring us huge profits!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 07:47:58 AM
I'm just waiting for the last quarter of this year to come and by that time I know what's the next thing I would do. I know the market will pump again like what happened last year when no one knows that the market will go on that mode. But if you have a doubt about it then go a do sell your coins and I promise you will regret that decision you've made and you'll realize that this holding time situations are important for someone who want to become successful someday.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
July 15, 2018, 07:37:47 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?

In fact, I am waiting a legal framework for the cryptocurrency market, like stock market or forex. If have, the cryptocurrency will be really accepted like a formal investment channel and no border between all whole countries in the world. At that time, big investors have enough faith to enter this market and it will be really growed
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
July 15, 2018, 07:27:17 AM
We are waiting for the altcoin prices to go up as BTC price goes up finally. We are waiting for the market to return to green. Many people who invested in altcoins are expecting their profit after they lost their money last year.
Activity: 168
July 12, 2018, 06:06:58 AM
Crypto is the biggest anticipation from the money world to make money. My next expectations are to produce good projects for humanity and quickly spread to the whole world.
Activity: 84
July 12, 2018, 03:19:15 AM
I expect more stable prices in the crypto market. While large fluctuations are noticeable, but with the advent of new investors and the popularization of the crypto market, the situation may change.
Activity: 168
July 11, 2018, 10:18:11 PM
In my opinion, only Waiting for the market becomes more stable and waiting for a definite trend to buy the,
lowest price right of this token or higher than before.
Activity: 98
July 11, 2018, 12:03:30 AM
I'm waiting for the price of cryptocurrency more stable. I'm waiting for the era where many more people in this world will be involved in the crypto and they accept this as one of the financial systems.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io
July 10, 2018, 10:48:22 AM
I would say, that we are waiting for Bitcoin and other main cryptocurrencies to be accepted in more and more countries all over the world, so the people would gain more trust in them, and it will attract new investors to the market.
Pages:
Jump to: