Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 37. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 04:03:24 AM
just calm the price of cryptocurrency can certainly do the price recovery again and we all seem just waiting for good news that could trigger price increases and make investors buy coin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
July 09, 2018, 02:32:37 AM
I think many people are waiting for BTC to get over the psychological barrier of $10k.
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa
July 09, 2018, 02:26:49 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?

we are waiting for the stable market, but the crypto market is unpredictable, sometimes it goes up and down.

but i'm waiting for the right time to buy when it 's low, and to sell when it's high. Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 02:19:11 AM
What is needed now is the existence of a catalyst that can make a person stop divesting and start investing again and the green market is what we are waiting for. Currently the market is in a state of stagnation, perhaps the cause is the number of people who started the divestment to force prices in the crypto market to decrease
Activity: 364
July 08, 2018, 05:04:49 AM
yes, I am waiting for pump 2.0 for altcoins) also I am waiting the price of Bitcoin and Etheruim will pump and the market stabilization
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 04:54:30 AM
Waiting crypto became accepted in every country and adapted as common payment. If It happen, our desire to became rich can be realized because crypto market will rocketing when it happen.
Activity: 112
July 07, 2018, 10:54:06 PM
Seeing the bloody cryptomarkets today makes me think of when this crisis will ever end. So if this bearish pattern will last longer, i am waiting for the lowest price bitcoin can get from this crisis so i can buy more at a cheap price.
Activity: 70
July 07, 2018, 09:39:56 AM
I will wait for the price of cryptocurrency more stable, because I think BTC and ETH prices will go up because until now I still have some coins in my wallet, but I will not tired of waiting for the price to rise again, Because the price of coins is predicted to rise again at the end This year.
July 07, 2018, 09:32:46 AM
Personally, I'm waiting for global market recover. I'm waiting for Bitcoin to brake 10 000$, then 13 000$, 15 000$ and finally 20 000$. Of course, I'm keeping altcoins as well and I'm excited to see my wallet again full of money.
Merit: 101
July 07, 2018, 09:01:54 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
We all well understand that the crypto market is subject to manipulation. We can not know for sure when the fall ends and growth begins. But this event will happen in any case. The whales have their own plans for this.
Activity: 98
July 07, 2018, 08:53:30 AM
I guess we all are waiting for the Cryptocurrency Bull run where all our hopes over the Cryptocurrencies are going to rise in such a way to stabilize the market and figures be stable enough to have faith in Cryptocurrency further. we have to believe that there are Crypto whales out there who hold and run the market under their own terms at the perfect timing.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 08:50:28 AM
I bet all of us are watching for the Cryptocurrency Bull run in which all our hopes over the Cryptocurrencies are going to upward thrust in the sort of way to stabilize the market and figures be stable enough to have faith in Cryptocurrency in addition. we need to agree with that there are Crypto whales out there who keep and run the market under their own phrases at an appropriate timing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
July 06, 2018, 03:31:50 PM
We are waiting for all currencies to rise higher
And that is why it is necessary to inject money into the market
This will happen when cryptocurrencies gain popularity and confidence from the people
It is our role to spread this trust among peopl
Activity: 196
July 06, 2018, 03:26:50 PM
We expect that there will be good stability in the market, the necessary growth, that all our deposits, coins, everything would pay off, and bring us all a profit, everyone is waiting for a beautiful future
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 03:05:59 PM
I'm waiting for the moment when the world recognizes the crypt and boldly begins to invest
July 06, 2018, 03:03:46 PM
We are waiting good growth bitcoin))
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
July 06, 2018, 02:56:34 PM
We are waiting for the lightning network, all of the growth and the bubble was caused by the fact that the developers were finally able to activate segwit despite the efforts of the miners to avoid that, but we must remember that segwit was only the first step, it could alleviate the issue with the fees in the short time but it will not be a definitive solution that will come when the LN is finally ready.
Activity: 144
Merit: 12
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
July 06, 2018, 02:41:28 PM
When the market is gradually stabilized, we will be more reassured when investing. Although we are seeking for wealth, most of the risks are not good results. We must wait for the right time.

More than that people are mostly waiting for the prices to sky rocket once again, as everyone want to get better benefits from there investment and after last year phenomenon every one hopes that maybe by the year end they can have good returns on their investment they made during the year. I am personally waiting for Bitcoin to rise again and cross the 20,000 USD mark once again. 
Activity: 196
July 06, 2018, 02:33:03 PM
I think that the price growth is influenced by positive news both in the world of crypto and world news
Activity: 588
July 06, 2018, 02:29:50 PM
Maybe we're waiting for another pump to drive back all those who left us. It could take some time but I think we will get there someday. Specifically in my opinion, I think only the whales can help with this major pump needed.
Pages:
Jump to: