Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 31. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
July 30, 2018, 10:17:24 AM
Well, I personally expect growth from the market, I bought up the corrections with good coins and I expect them to profit in the future, so now it's simply the expectation of better times.

Im waiting for the rising of market, but since its not yet happen im going to hold my coin and buy a lot more of it. Also im waiting for the good time to invest because every time im going to invest I feel nervous because im thinking about the risk once I do it. Then when there's dumping in the market imbwaitng for the best to buy crypto because the price is much cheaper. And i think market is rapidly rising so i think its time to do trading or wait for a while.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
July 30, 2018, 09:57:34 AM
Well, I personally expect growth from the market, I bought up the corrections with good coins and I expect them to profit in the future, so now it's simply the expectation of better times.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 09:44:11 AM
We are waiting for the day when BTC becomes the official currency of most countries.
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 07:09:02 AM
Yes, it is indeed a very good question, we can have a pleasant exchange here, I think I have the same thoughts as most people, we are waiting for the stability of the encryption market, the rise of Bitcoin and altcoin, and a bull market Come, I feel that these are coming
Activity: 32
July 30, 2018, 07:08:52 AM
We are waiting for new and positive signals of the market when there is a increasing in price and value.
At that time, we may reach optimal time of selling coins and get super profit level.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
July 30, 2018, 07:06:29 AM
hello! I am also very confused about the market. Many people are saying that the market will rise, but I have not had any favorable news except to see negative news recently! I also began to feel scared!
Activity: 53
July 30, 2018, 06:53:03 AM
The crypto market is renewing itself. Still, many of the countries did not legally accept it. If corporate companies invest in confidence in the future, the crypto market will rise very much. My faith is in this direction.
Activity: 224
July 30, 2018, 06:46:21 AM
I read about it and heard a lot about the price of bitcoin we influence, that is, the price depends on the herd of the environment if we believe it and we want it all will be good but it should be without panic!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 06:44:31 AM
Exactly everyone is waiting for the bitcoin price to rise again, 1 green on coinmarketcap and 1 more stable market.  And I I wait more countries to accept bitcoin and crypto as well as my hometown.
I am also waiting for the time when the crypto currency will be accepted in my country. I believe that this will happen in the next three years. And I'm waiting for a high price for BTC.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
July 30, 2018, 06:42:36 AM
I am waiting cyclic repeating market movements.
In market never happens something new allways we see scenaries which ever happened.
So now i am wait big rise of prices
Activity: 299
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 06:39:41 AM
Exactly everyone is waiting for the bitcoin price to rise again, 1 green on coinmarketcap and 1 more stable market.  And I I wait more countries to accept bitcoin and crypto as well as my hometown.
Activity: 103
July 30, 2018, 06:30:11 AM
I don't know what you are waiting for. Anyway, I am waiting for the arrival of the bull market. I am waiting for the stability of the cryptocurrency world. I am waiting for the rise of Ethereum. I don't think it will take a long time for the cryptocurrency market to usher in a huge explosion.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 06:26:10 AM
I think we are all waiting for the bull to take over the crypto market even though the price of bitcoin is rising slowly, the price of altcoin are still very low but I believe if there is higher demand for crypto and the people manipulating the price leave the market, the price of crypto will begin to rise again.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 06:23:10 AM
I suppose that we are waiting for the crypto's development especially for its restoring after the dip and following increasing. As for me, I am waiting for the cryptocurrencies prices' jumps which will change the market so much. I am sure that the cryptomarket needs for changes now to be stronger later.
Activity: 40
July 28, 2018, 04:45:16 AM
I believe that as long as the player is pausing, at that point it is positively sitting tight for another influx of digital currency. Since when the wave comes, everybody can acquire cash.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
July 27, 2018, 05:31:36 PM
I am waiting for times when blockchain will be a part of economic system and i can be sure that no one control the bank system. So that what i want from the future
Activity: 75
July 27, 2018, 05:23:21 PM
I believe that we all are waiting to market get stable and currency get better. And most of the single persons hoping to get rich quick and easy. For me actually it is just keep my coins and see what’s gonna happen. So fingers cross and hope for the best in next few years.
Activity: 182
July 27, 2018, 03:25:08 PM
I would like the leaders of European Union to make a statement that bitcoin would be transformed into alternative payment method in all of the countries. I think that would be amazing.
Activity: 178
July 27, 2018, 12:56:57 PM
From my point of view, we cannot point out one single event that will blow the cap through the roof, because no one can predict that. All we can do is to make analysis based on what have already happened and may happen overall. Like different law regulations and new coins.
Activity: 532
July 26, 2018, 06:51:05 PM
the increase in the occurrence of momentum certainly awaited market. When that is the case then surely rise in the market will start to happen. the return of high market volume will certainly make the increase on some crypto and it is missing major decline since last January.
Pages:
Jump to: