Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 32. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 06:38:17 PM
well, most people are holding coins in their wallets waiting for great spikes in market trends so that they can sell and become rich. The majority of us here care so much about the prices of cryptocurrency but some are also waiting for the worldwide adoption of cryptocurrency that will be a long-term goal for the industry. Because when we go mainstream, the prices and other issues will naturally be resolved.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
July 26, 2018, 03:53:05 PM
I guess we are all waiting for the price of bitcoin to recover again. There is  a lot riding on the price of bitcoin, if it does not go up then the prices of the altcoins does not go up. Maybe when that bitcoin trust goes into effect we will start seeing even better prices than we are seeing now.Also we could use more adoption of cryptos, the more people use it, the better the prices will be.
Activity: 126
July 26, 2018, 02:58:50 AM
The major catalyst is going yo be adoption into mainstream activities.  Especially countries through their regulators agreeing on acceptance of crypto currency. Once that happens the boom in crypto currency will be like never before . so let's get ready as we await that
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
July 26, 2018, 02:55:33 AM
I am waiting for a lot of positive news. It seems to me that only the media can once again draw public attention to the cryptocurrency. So I'm waiting for the good news. I think that a large number of small investments form the price of bitcoin rather than whales. Whales can only bring down the price.
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
July 26, 2018, 02:50:52 AM
Speaking for me I just wait for bitcoin to exceed 10k and cash out. Then I will wait for another dip.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
July 26, 2018, 02:50:11 AM
Waiting for the market is better and has a valuable value. Waiting is not a mistake but it is something we have to do to make a profit. If you want to get more then we have to wait for the right time to sell and buy, do not be disappointed after the decision.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 02:49:26 AM
I think we need to wait for a new breakthrough in the industry for now, because when bitcoin prices start rising because whales there will be a lot of small investors who want to join and prices will increasingly look increasing until the whales want to sell, this always happens every year there's always change.
Activity: 51
July 26, 2018, 02:44:56 AM
I think the purpose of waiting for everyone is the same. We are waiting for the recovery of the market, waiting for the arrival of the bull market, we can wait until we want. Waiting for the rise of Bitcoin again.
Activity: 166
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
July 26, 2018, 02:39:49 AM
We are waiting for the increasing of prices because the last dip has gtaken a lot of time and recourses so now we should do everything for restoring.
Activity: 116
July 25, 2018, 06:06:34 PM
Now everyone is waiting for the majority of people to start using crypto currency to pay for goods and services around the world. It is this event that will be the catalyst for price growth.
Activity: 280
July 25, 2018, 06:03:59 PM
Adoption of cryptocurrency by the company, its wide introduction for payment, stable growth trends in this market. If that time comes, we will be happy.
We expect for higher prices in market to earn tremendous profit as well ,were waiting for a bounceback again on its prices .I believe this will explodes in just a couple of months so for us to earn wait for that perfect time.
Activity: 210
July 25, 2018, 05:52:53 PM
we are waiting for the market to stop falling and bitcoin will begin to grow in price. if we add good news about the crypto currency, we can expect another boom in bitcoin.
Activity: 196
July 25, 2018, 05:50:49 PM
I am waiting for a lot in this market I am waiting for nobs to do well so is fresco, ethereum, wave, bitbean and so many other coin and token
Activity: 201
July 25, 2018, 05:48:22 PM
I am waiting for bitcoin price to rise seems the bullish season is almost here but also I want ethereum price to move to around $800 to 1000.
Activity: 280
July 25, 2018, 05:38:59 PM
Adoption of cryptocurrency by the company, its wide introduction for payment, stable growth trends in this market. If that time comes, we will be happy.
Activity: 224
July 25, 2018, 12:22:30 PM
Everyone is waiting for their own, depending on the purpose. for me it is important to drop the price for the purchase and then of course increase to multiply their profits. I think that many will agree with this strategy, because everyone wants quick money
Activity: 98
July 25, 2018, 11:53:24 AM
Hah, just due to the increase in the number of community members crypto currency, fiat money (quite a bit) is inferior to the decentralized system. Many here are just for profit, but someone expects the future, which is inevitable: information will become money.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
July 25, 2018, 11:52:54 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
What we are waiting for is institutions to enter the market. Bitcoin ETF is a way to boost that and many people are speculating that either BTC ETF would launch on Aug 10 or some positive news in that direction will come out. If institutional money which is in billions enters the market, volume will increase which in turn is going to bring an organic growth in the prices of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
July 25, 2018, 11:48:57 AM
Waiting for the market to be more stable, the current market is not a big drop or a big upswing. No one dares to try it easily, but I think it is a good time to build a warehouse.

Actually, in general reason to members here in the forum, we are all waiting for the Bull run, that's so far we are holding some of the potentials

altcoins right now then hold while other coins are in cheap value we also buy a huge of it if we have a big capital to invest in it then hold.
Activity: 37
July 25, 2018, 11:19:53 AM
I think everyone is basically waiting for when the market becomes more favorable and stable. The main catalyst we need is our patience. This might not eventually increase the price, but it would make us be here and make profits when it does come. See what has happened to the price in the past few days, and think of what more will happen if we are patient. The market will be alright eventually, let's just wait for that.
Pages:
Jump to: