Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 38. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 02:29:30 PM
This is my time to buy Bitcoin, and I will wait until the price will go up, not impossible if Bitcoin price will rise again, just like the previous year Bitcoin has made a new history with unachievable price achievement before, I'm sure that moment will be back by the end of this year.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 02:20:29 PM
I wait, when the market will be more stable, increase the price and restore. I hope that the process will begin in September.
Activity: 294
Crypto_Walet
July 06, 2018, 02:08:52 PM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?

We are waiting for a miracle you know. Market is not stable so as a believer of crypto market we're not giving up for waiting because we all know bull market is running fast now and soon it will reach the crypto market for sure. Just wait for a moment.
For a mooooment*, but i hope bull market is inevitable cause it is a great opportunity for big daddies to earn on loosers)
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 06, 2018, 01:59:59 PM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?

We are waiting for a miracle you know. Market is not stable so as a believer of crypto market we're not giving up for waiting because we all know bull market is running fast now and soon it will reach the crypto market for sure. Just wait for a moment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
July 06, 2018, 01:48:58 PM
The whales manipulate the prices to create a bull market and this attracts new users who put their money into the Crypto markets. This is one of the biggest catalyst that drives the prices up. Currently we are waiting for the markets to correct as it is important to happen before the next bull cycle can start.
Activity: 286
July 06, 2018, 10:44:46 AM
Most of people in crypto waiting for opportunity to sell thier coins for more money and this is only things. That why crpyto currencies as decentralized payments will not stay for a long-term
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 10:32:20 AM
We're just waiting for the perfect time to hold and sell our tokens. Right now the market is recovering up which is really a great news.
Activity: 305
July 06, 2018, 10:20:35 AM
we are waiting the moment that the market become stable and all price are became fair. all bounty hunters waiting for that, aside of that we will also expecting the lowest and cheapest price in the market to buy that tokens and resell it in the great price in the future..
Activity: 140
July 06, 2018, 10:08:44 AM

Someone simply believes in profit, and someone (adhering to the ideas of cyber-punks) really strives to develop the market and the crypto currency, so that in the future the money will be decentralized) Roll Eyes
Activity: 98
July 06, 2018, 09:58:57 AM
We are waiting for a good result, a high crypto value market price that most of us expect here especially to the investors and traders. It drives to the highest value because I think more people are engage and believe in crypto as a currency
Activity: 154
July 06, 2018, 01:55:02 AM

waiting for the market to go up and steady, waiting for the price of the coin to be stable to increase or decrease but not drastic .. wait until the market back green, and ready for investment.
Activity: 68
July 06, 2018, 12:20:03 AM
Simply put, what we are waiting for is the recovery of the market, because the last few months the market is experiencing a very drastic price decline and make the price of coins in the market to be cheap. but in fact the last few days the market has experienced a significant price increase and I think that is the beginning of the market recovery, but if we look at the market now it seems the market will decline again, and hopefully this will not happen in the long term
Activity: 252
July 06, 2018, 12:11:25 AM
i am waitting the crypto market recovery again and it definited trend grow up because i buy full money eth and some altcoin but 80-85% my money for eth,i beleive the crypto market can go up again,i think Q4 the crypto market will strong increase again
Activity: 78
July 06, 2018, 12:06:20 AM

People are waiting for another dip, but I don't. I keep buying. You never know if the price will spike tomorrow and that you will regret for not buying today.
Activity: 48
July 06, 2018, 12:04:01 AM
I am waiting for the market to rise, so I will not lose money. If the market falls all the way, I will lose more. I hope the market will pick up quickly. I also sell my currency as soon as possible.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 12:03:11 AM

Personally, i am waiting for drop price everytime i got spare money to buy bitcoin. I am into long term investment so it got me worried everytime i have cash on my pocket and the prices went into rocket high for i cannot buy it with that skyline high. I guess my will are way too much different from day trader.

I'm on the opposite side then, As what everybody is up to, I am waiting for the price to go up because it's been a while already since the price of bitcoin drops, so hopefully this time they will recover.
Activity: 224
July 06, 2018, 12:03:01 AM
Expectations are the only thing investors need to do. Market volatility is easy to come by, and I'm waiting for the price of bitcoin to go up, because only if the price of bitcoin goes up can other counterfeit COINS be driven.
Activity: 56
July 06, 2018, 12:02:29 AM
Waiting for the bull market, or waiting for a substantial market recovery. People have not yet come out of the inertia of last year, still hope that the bull market will return, too many people lose money, of course, I hope to find them back.
Activity: 364
July 05, 2018, 11:58:58 PM

Personally, i am waiting for drop price everytime i got spare money to buy bitcoin. I am into long term investment so it got me worried everytime i have cash on my pocket and the prices went into rocket high for i cannot buy it with that skyline high. I guess my will are way too much different from day trader.
Activity: 86
July 05, 2018, 11:57:20 PM
When the market is gradually stabilized, we will be more reassured when investing. Although we are seeking for wealth, most of the risks are not good results. We must wait for the right time.
Pages:
Jump to: