Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 33. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 03:14:20 PM
I think that now it is more correct to hope for the arrival of large investors on the market. All small players have long bought bitcoins and are waiting for growth, so do not expect that the price will go up due to the intervention of ordinary people.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 09:39:14 AM
The most obvious near term catalyst is the looming SEC decision on a bitcoin ETF.  If that gets approval, institutional money will coming pouring in.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 09:33:01 AM
Now is the end of July, what are you waiting for? Look, the Bitcoin price is up $ 2,000 in a week, and it's going to increase. The result is a reward for patience
Activity: 224
July 24, 2018, 09:19:46 AM
waiting for a perfect market will up for us. With the rising prices of coins, we sell at extremely attractive prices and earn quite high returns
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 24, 2018, 09:13:39 AM
All of us are waiting for the stability of the market and the rise in prices. And what else remains to be done? The market is unpredictable, unfortunately. The market reacts very strongly to the negative. Now I am glad that Bitcoin now shows at least some growth, but for some reason the altcoins still stand still
It is difficult to say why it was the altcoins that did not grow after bitcoin, and it is even harder to predict when they will begin to grow.
Activity: 420
July 24, 2018, 09:10:39 AM
Well I'm personally not waiting for anything. I'm here not for huge amounts of money and not for enormous growth of any tokens. I'm here to see what is crypto world up to and where it's all going. Although I believe that it has great future overall.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
July 24, 2018, 06:44:08 AM
All of us are waiting for the stability of the market and the rise in prices. And what else remains to be done? The market is unpredictable, unfortunately. The market reacts very strongly to the negative. Now I am glad that Bitcoin now shows at least some growth, but for some reason the altcoins still stand still
July 24, 2018, 06:31:59 AM
haha no need to ask it, everyone who are in there waiting till market get stable and btc rise.
i think all peolle are waiting for the better days, bit you shohld not just sit and wait wothout foing anything
July 24, 2018, 06:31:22 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
waht do you mean? i do not kjow what are peopel waiting for, i prefer to take action and to learn while i can not invest
Activity: 84
July 24, 2018, 06:30:35 AM
haha no need to ask it, everyone who are in there waiting till market get stable and btc rise.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 06:14:40 AM
We are waiting for price increases and stopping the manipulation of the market, although in the second case this is not realistic!
Activity: 36
July 24, 2018, 06:09:45 AM
We are now waiting for the ETF decision, which will decide the direct of this market past august 10th. This is my opinion
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 06:07:38 AM
In my opinion i think all traders of crypto currencies and including me are waiting for good time and i can see now a days a good movement in crypto market so if we want to earn a handsome income then we should wait for a good time exactly for proper strategy.
Activity: 75
July 24, 2018, 06:04:09 AM
Am expecting the price of bitcoin to go up more than the alt coin so ibcan use the bitcoin to buy more altcoins
Activity: 89
July 24, 2018, 06:02:13 AM
Waiting patiently for the cryptocurrency market to be a bit stable again since its not as stable as it used to be.
Activity: 56
July 24, 2018, 05:57:54 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
i doubt tht cryptocurrency is aboht waiting, it is more about your skills and what you can do woth your resources
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
July 24, 2018, 05:57:04 AM
Many people are waiting for new All Time High and then they will buy Cheesy. Because they do not trust Bitcoin when is low - because they are thinking about the future of Bitcoin, but when Bitcoin is too high - they are thinking that Bitcoin has an obvious future Cheesy.
Activity: 406
July 24, 2018, 05:56:30 AM
I'm waiting just one time real bull season, we lost very much money and when we see bull season and get money back, then I'm thinking that I will get all money from crypto, big whales are gaining and you lose everytime.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
July 24, 2018, 05:54:21 AM
as for me, i'm waiting for crypto being as normal as cash, so people could take it seriously. and i wish there were less scams because they give an impression of fake
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
July 24, 2018, 05:53:32 AM
Waiting for what we have been trying to do is to get great results. With us investing our money in the best coins and following as much as ICO is a strategy to earn a great income. I do not know how long, but when we are in the right place. Someday we will definitely get a useful benefit for us.
Pages:
Jump to: