Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 41. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 09:52:29 AM
I'm waiting for bitcoin to start selling $ 15,000 again to start investing in ICO, because I previously bought a little BTC at that price, and now it's no longer profitable for me to invest this money, so I safely forgot about it.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 09:50:07 AM
I guess that we are all waiting for the price of the altcoins to recover at this point. Everyone has been watching the value of their coins plummet that they are not even sure what to do with the coins that they are holding. We are just waiting for something good to happen. Hopefully some whales decide to pump the coins soon and prices can go up
Activity: 151
July 01, 2018, 09:03:04 AM
most people will wait for the price of coins to fall, so they can buy and sell again when the price is high. for investors who are already investing they are sure to wait for high coin prices and sell them so that they get a lot of profit. in essence most people would be waiting for the right opportunity or time to earn a big profit in crypto.
Activity: 216
Merit: 11
July 01, 2018, 08:51:14 AM
We expect worldwide acceptance of cryptocurrency and bitcoin in particular. This should give a new wave of growth.This should happen in the coming years.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
July 01, 2018, 08:41:06 AM
We are waiting for more awareness about crypto by politics, finance institutions and also big companies. We are also waiting for a positive relation of governments to crypto - yes, do some regulations instead of ban - try to see the advantages of blockchain technology not just the worst parts. When bitcoin and other strong altcoins will be adopted, all the market can begin slow and steady growth.
Activity: 98
July 01, 2018, 08:36:43 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
Increase, pumps, bulls, bubbles, or whatever it is that relates to the profits that everyone's primary goal is. Maybe not all can achieve its purpose, but maybe still better than those who do not even know what the reason is here.
Activity: 52
July 01, 2018, 07:22:29 AM
I think the catalyst of all this is the people themselves, as they work and create a new one.
Activity: 196
July 01, 2018, 07:18:22 AM
Waiting for the market to be more stable, the current market is not a big drop or a big upswing. No one dares to try it easily, but I think it is a good time to build a warehouse.

what I see from yesterday that we are waiting for is altcoin price go up and market back up and can get good profit because a few months ago altcoin price decrease and many people lose their money and now many people who invest and expect profit

Activity: 84
July 01, 2018, 07:07:35 AM
the most awaited as crypto believers are the crypto price that will rise again. because at this time the price of crypto was down and getting down. we only want it because if the price rises again then the chance to get big profit will wide open.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 01:01:55 PM
Personally, I'm waiting until the market kriptovalyut more property to recover and you can safely invest again, and wait for a good earning. Wink
Activity: 90
June 30, 2018, 12:44:54 PM
I think its obvious that everyone holding right now is waiting for their investment or assets double, triple, quadruple or more than that and sell with great fortune. When the price is high, then you will see what are we waiting.
Activity: 88
June 30, 2018, 06:19:44 AM
I guess we all are waiting for the Cryptocurrency Bull run where all our hopes over the Cryptocurrencies are going to rise in such a way to stabilize the market and figures be stable enough to have faith in Cryptocurrency further. we have to believe that there are Crypto whales out there who hold and run the market under their own terms at the perfect timing.
June 29, 2018, 11:32:18 PM
Waiting for the currency soaring again, so I can use my profit, you should set some goals, so you don't lose your chance, or if you sell in the morning and evening, you won't regret it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 09:24:23 PM
Investors in finance are speculators. Studying the trade cycles is very important here. Two events to watch and wait for, buyers will prefer a fall in price while sellers would prefer  a rise in prices.
Activity: 691
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 01:43:32 PM
for me only two things that I wait for when wanting to invest or trade.
the first is to wait for the price to go down while wanting to buy or add bitcoin assets, such as conditions that occur today.
the second is to wait for the price to go up then I will sell and get a profit like some time ago where the bitcoin price movement increased by 400%.
June 29, 2018, 01:19:40 PM
I look forward to when the market stabiliziruemost,and while engaged in the companies with the bonuses,it helps me.
Activity: 33
June 29, 2018, 01:12:32 PM
Everyone is waiting for the bullrun , BTC price would rise soon and no more dips everything will go up including shitcoins.
Activity: 23
June 29, 2018, 01:10:13 PM
Personally, I'm waiting for the crypt to grow. Ie the right moment. I'm not rushing anywhere. If in a hurry you can go with anything!
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
June 29, 2018, 10:38:36 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
Seriously question because i dont even know what is rasing and dropping d price if bitcoin and how do we know when to withdraw or hold
Activity: 294
June 29, 2018, 08:47:55 AM
We are waiting for changes in our future, it's time to move on and get used to all electronic money. Crypto currency plays a big role already in our life, many people just do not notice it. The market will grow, despite any prohibitions!
Pages:
Jump to: