Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 42. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 08:44:51 AM
I am waiting for the next bull run and in the mean time am trying to accumulate whatever I can in this bear market, either through a little bit of day trading or through bounty campaigns. Like I received a payment for some videos today and the coin is worth 650 USD right now and even though it is five times lower than it's ICO price, that is a nice payment, so I will hold those tokens because if they go back to even their ICO price that is a few grand sitting right there. Nowadays I haven't been paid much from bounty campaigns due to the market slump so gems like this I will hold for better days.

Accumulation is the word these days.
Selling is out of the question right now.
Activity: 98
June 29, 2018, 08:37:13 AM
the most awaited as crypto believers are the crypto price that will rise again. because at this time the price of crypto was down and getting down. we only want it because if the price rises again then the chance to get big profit will wide open.
Activity: 168
June 28, 2018, 11:01:58 PM
Waiting for the market to be more stable, the current market is not a big drop or a big upswing. No one dares to try it easily, but I think it is a good time to build a warehouse.

I think that we are waiting, for now, altcoin and bitcoin prices are decreasing and so now many people who invest in Altcoin and bitcoin and wait for the price of bitcoin and altcoin stabilized again let alone the market is still not good

Activity: 98
June 28, 2018, 10:15:14 PM
A better price I guess. Which is what everyone really wants because people are just now watching the prices and values of their coins going down at this point. We should not expect a lot though because the prices are really unstable right now
Activity: 31
June 28, 2018, 01:45:30 PM
I am waiting for the market to recover, when prices rise, and my investments will bring me a good profit, it will be possible to trade calmly.
Activity: 97
June 28, 2018, 01:39:17 PM
Hard to say. The market at this time is very unstable. I expect growth in the near future. And I think there will not be such volatility as is happening at a given time
Activity: 224
June 28, 2018, 01:36:04 PM
All the people who are here are waiting for good growth and earnings, people have come here for something new, some have already been here for a long time and are aware of the difficult situation, and some only deepen their knowledge about the cryptic currency, I think that this is still our future!
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 01:34:47 PM
I expect stability and growth. I think it is necessary for everyone. Because of too much volatility, many are simply afraid to try. And many who tried and burned out, do not want to try again.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
June 28, 2018, 01:22:09 PM
I think that we are waiting for large institutional investors. They can not invest much without any guarantees. And this requires regulation. The volatility of the market is very high and there are big risks of large losses. I am sure that the more civilized the market becomes, the greater capitalization it will have.

I think that is partly it.

Stabilization of the market + regulators finally done regulating probably would help too.

If we remember 2014/15, it also takes time after a giant rise like we last saw. We may have to wait until halving time again.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
June 28, 2018, 01:12:35 PM
Crypto-currency is the compatibility of the idea of its promise the threshold of news that conducts it and the interest of people all of this to a heap will turn out what we do!
Activity: 296
Merit: 11
June 28, 2018, 01:04:42 PM
I think that we are waiting for large institutional investors. They can not invest much without any guarantees. And this requires regulation. The volatility of the market is very high and there are big risks of large losses. I am sure that the more civilized the market becomes, the greater capitalization it will have.
Activity: 77
June 28, 2018, 06:05:31 AM
We look forward to receiving cryptocurrency as a valid payment instrument throughout the world. While large fluctuations are noticeable, but with the advent of new investors and the popularization of the crypto market, the situation may change.
Activity: 22
June 28, 2018, 05:45:10 AM
To me, it is the stabilzation of the market. In the few days the prices have gone up, but i can not tell you is this what we are all waiting for. I hope everything will back soon.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 03:02:40 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
I'm waiting for the bulls who will finally fix this crazy market. A lot of coins have already been bought, promising, but there is no profit yet. Another thing if rise will be the same as the drop then the corrections will be more frequent and more global, but I think we will survive it.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
June 28, 2018, 03:00:19 AM
I am waiting for the next bull run and in the mean time am trying to accumulate whatever I can in this bear market, either through a little bit of day trading or through bounty campaigns. Like I received a payment for some videos today and the coin is worth 650 USD right now and even though it is five times lower than it's ICO price, that is a nice payment, so I will hold those tokens because if they go back to even their ICO price that is a few grand sitting right there. Nowadays I haven't been paid much from bounty campaigns due to the market slump so gems like this I will hold for better days.
Activity: 277
June 28, 2018, 02:59:26 AM
Waiting for the recovery of the market. In these days, the market is really bleak and depressed. Perhaps forget it for a while and come back
Activity: 252
June 28, 2018, 02:57:47 AM
The market is volatile and the continued downturn has left many people discouraged.

I believe most people are waiting for the stability of the market, or big good news to come in.
Activity: 82
June 28, 2018, 02:54:23 AM
the most awaited as crypto believers are the crypto price that will rise again. because at this time the price of crypto was down and getting down. we only want it because if the price rises again then the chance to get big profit will wide open.
Activity: 66
June 27, 2018, 02:14:06 PM
I think we are all waiting for the new market price that is increase for more profits, for the meantime I keep my self busy to earn more coin while waiting
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
June 27, 2018, 01:32:55 PM
I just want the market to be stable so that people can trade, investors can invest. I'm just bored seeing those downwards curves. I just expect the market to be green again.
Pages:
Jump to: