Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 45. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 06:21:14 PM
I am waiting for the world to realize how will these cryptocurrencies could replace the fiat in the future,decentralization is a must nowaways,centralized system should be remove so that not few people are enjoying the currency. I personally waiting for the whole world to adopt cryptocurrencies so that i would be making a lot of money and my family would be one of the richest in our place
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
June 21, 2018, 06:19:20 PM
Some would tell you they are waiting for the market to become green again. As for me, either the market is green or it is red, some investors and traders still get huge profit.  have come across someone who is a trader, that told me he gets more profit when the market is red. So, while some are waiting to have a green market, others are waiting for bloodbath in the crypto market. We just need to identify where we belong and maximize the benefit there.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 06:09:36 PM
Were waiting for the value to explode for all of us can enjoy the benefits. Since january market is not best were suffering a down portfolio so hoping we can see the sunshine in our wallet. I think time will come value of bitcoin will be good.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 06:05:18 PM
Every one in this crypto world are waiting for the exact down trend to buy an exact lowest price of the token this are the crypto believers that want to get more coin unto down trend price but for the people who are already invested they are waiting for Up trend price an exact high price of the coin so that they can sell it outright and get more profit from their invested coin.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 224
June 21, 2018, 05:58:45 PM
We are waiting for a good result, a high crypto value market price that most of us expect here especially to the investors and traders. It drives to the highest value because I think more people are engage and believe in crypto as a currency.
Activity: 154
June 21, 2018, 05:56:23 PM
I know what I'm waiting for - the growth of the price of those coins in which I put my money. Also I would very much like to see more and more shops and services every day accepting crypto-currencies.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
June 21, 2018, 12:51:32 PM
We are waiting for the economics as the whole thing to change. In new conditions crypto will be recognized as a new treasure and technology catalizator.
Activity: 52
June 21, 2018, 12:49:46 PM
I guess we all are waiting for the Cryptocurrency Bull run where all our hopes over the Cryptocurrencies are going to rise in such a way to stabilize the market and figures be stable enough to have faith in Cryptocurrency further. we have to believe that there are Crypto whales out there who hold and run the market under their own terms at the perfect timing.
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 12:25:41 PM
I think we are all waiting for the new market price that is increase for more profits, for the meantime I keep my self busy to earn more coin while waiting
June 21, 2018, 12:23:14 PM
Yes, everyone is waiting for a rise in the prices of coins. But the situation remains rather unstable, so we do not have much to expect. I hope that the situation gradually stabilizes.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
June 21, 2018, 12:20:24 PM
I do not know what you are waiting for, and I'm waiting for bitcoin to be 15,000 dollars this year, I think this is quite feasible mark. Bitcoin is still thundering around the world.
Activity: 92
June 21, 2018, 12:15:49 PM
I am waiting for the pump of eth and alt coins.I am holding some alt coins to sell and if the price increases,I will sell them asap.I don't know the market will rise again or not.Just waiting form the pump of some alt coin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
June 21, 2018, 05:57:52 AM
 I already losing my money right now because of many FUD but I should keep holding and believe that soon in the market will recover.
Activity: 168
June 20, 2018, 10:21:38 PM

all I know right now that we are waiting for is the return of altcoin and bitcoin prices because I know many people are investing and buying altcoins in the long run and thus the market is not good either because the market has not ended yet and the market price has not gone yet again stable and now many people are waiting for altcoin and market prices back

Activity: 91
June 20, 2018, 09:44:52 PM
I am waiting for the pump of eth and alt coins.I am holding some alt coins to sell and if the price increases,I will sell them asap.I don't know the market will rise again or not.Just waiting form the pump of some alt coin.
Activity: 322
June 20, 2018, 10:24:35 AM
I'm waiting for the moment when the whole digital industry is breaking up and turning the world economy!
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 10:17:18 AM
What is expected now by all and what should raise the price of bitcoin and altcoins is the adoption at the level of world states of the rules and regulations governing transactions with crypto-currencies, as well as the entry into the market of "big players" - the institutional investors who can raise the market capitalization in tens or hundreds of times!
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 05:07:50 AM
In my opinion, what we are waiting for will depend on what goals we are going to reach. Generally, the fact of necessity of crypto in the world make era where most people in the world, most countries in the world legalize the cryptocurrencies and use the blockchain technology. I'm also waiting for the stability of the cryptocurrencies. However, it may be difficult.
Activity: 130
June 20, 2018, 05:04:33 AM
I guess we are all waiting for the bear market to run its course so we can go back to making profits from our investments which we have made from it. The prices now are way too low and all most people are seeing now is losses in their portfolio which will change after the bear market is over, that is what we are waiting for.
Activity: 126
June 19, 2018, 10:46:14 AM
The thing that we really are waiting for is the price come back to its good coin price value, because everybody is observing for the comeback of greenish days before they make some move.
Pages:
Jump to: