Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 43. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 01:22:13 PM
Maybe a confession from the world. Because things like that become very fundamental and of course will raise the number of communities. But before that time comes, let's enjoy this fluctuation.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
June 27, 2018, 01:20:21 PM
We expect the market to become more stable and create an environment for trade. In such cases, it is possible to obtain good earnings for those who actually risk it. But if you want to be a guarantor, we will wait a little further away from being volatile.
Activity: 78
June 27, 2018, 01:20:07 PM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
The current crypto is in its infancy. We need to wait for market stability, wait for the excess bubble to burst, and wait until the attitude of various governments. These are all things that take a long time to filter.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 12:56:06 PM
Interesting question,  I was just recently thinking about that. I personally wait for some kind of significant change on the world stage, for example if United States will make bitcoin there alternative payment method, or something similar.
Activity: 588
June 27, 2018, 10:06:07 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?

Ofcourse we all waiting for the price pump of all coins especially bitcoin, because  lm one of them believing that through bitcoin my daughters vision will happen  to fulfill what God given us to take over for his glory in my family. So everyone is waiting for the future powerful crypts.
Activity: 98
June 27, 2018, 09:59:12 AM
I look forward to when the market stabiliziruemost,prices will go up,and I can get a good profit.
Activity: 49
June 27, 2018, 09:52:46 AM
I believe what we are really waiting is for those big countries like China, Korea and Russia to be fully back in the game again. Because when this to decide to put restrictions to cryptos the market nearly collapsed.
Activity: 154
June 26, 2018, 09:29:44 AM
Now I'm waiting for the right time to sell my coins, because long-term investment does not justify itself.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
June 26, 2018, 09:25:50 AM
just waiting for the price in the market to be stable again and higher than before.
everyone is just waiting for that. Grin

yes, exactly. but since i am actually 100% HODLER and don't plan to switch to FIAT,
the course is not so important to me right now. but it's a legitimate question. why am i doing all this at all?  Grin
Activity: 109
June 26, 2018, 08:14:10 AM
the most awaited as crypto believers are the crypto price that will rise again. because at this time the price of crypto was down and getting down. we only want it because if the price rises again then the chance to get big profit will wide open.
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
June 26, 2018, 05:35:00 AM
I personally am waiting for the price of bitcoin and ethereum to grow and the market to stabilize
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
June 26, 2018, 04:39:29 AM
The waiting in cryptocurrency is vital for maturity and development of coin.  Coin be require time,  effort and resource for it to become something that provide utility for all and sundry!
Activity: 396
June 26, 2018, 04:37:18 AM
I think it is waiting for the whale to signal that more investors will only participate in the cryptocurrency when it is a bull market. Many people are watching now.
Activity: 71
June 26, 2018, 04:32:50 AM
This is a round bottom question for which every one have different answer means every body is waiting for some thing different from other,but the destination of all is same market is high,number of coins or tokens is sufficient atmosphere is clear for buying and selling still we are waiting for some thing new to happen and this new is satisfaction which non of us have.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
June 26, 2018, 04:00:32 AM
All The market price are low  Everyone is waiting for them to raise up before the invest but i will advice you to start with bounty campaign's it will help you a lot.
Activity: 364
June 26, 2018, 03:34:44 AM
we wait for the market to be profitable for us so we just wait for the price of coins that we have profitable if we sell even though the price is low
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
June 25, 2018, 07:16:16 AM
Of course, many people are waiting for the market to recover soon crypto because within a few weeks the market has been declining crypto. And if the market soon recovered will certainly be a positive thing for everybody who invests.
We are waiting all the time, waiting for it to come to another peak, waiting for the coin we hold to a bright future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
June 25, 2018, 05:47:28 AM
Of course, many people are waiting for the market to recover soon crypto because within a few weeks the market has been declining crypto. And if the market soon recovered will certainly be a positive thing for everybody who invests.
Activity: 156
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
June 25, 2018, 05:12:16 AM
We are waiting for some altcoin porjects which have success in the real world in real use cases. This will bring back the focus to cryptos and start a new huge crypto runn, that will result in new ath highs  Grin
Activity: 109
June 25, 2018, 05:06:11 AM
the most awaited as crypto believers are the crypto price that will rise again. because at this time the price of crypto was down and getting down. we only want it because if the price rises again then the chance to get big profit will wide open.
Pages:
Jump to: