Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 44. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 5
June 24, 2018, 04:03:42 PM
I am waiting for the completion of several projects in which I have invested...but every body is waiting for some thing different from other,but the destination of all is same .... the market to be stable and high
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 02:38:36 PM
I think we need to wait for new breakthroughs in this industry,   or to say that there is  a good direction for development...   I think that is the most important for this market.
Activity: 295
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 02:35:12 PM
We are waiting for the huge rise of cryptocurrencies and huge bonuses for people who started from the scratch and supported the project all the way
Activity: 27
June 24, 2018, 02:27:12 PM
Seeing the bloody cryptomarkets today makes me think of when this crisis will ever end. So if this bearish pattern will last longer, i am waiting for the lowest price bitcoin can get from this crisis so i can buy more at a cheap price.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM
June 24, 2018, 11:40:56 AM
Waiting for the market to be more stable, the current market is not a big drop or a big upswing. No one dares to try it easily, but I think it is a good time to build a warehouse.

Well, it seems the market still on the bearish position.
2018 is not a good year for Cryptocurrency. Since January, the market can't recover again.
Activity: 37
June 24, 2018, 11:40:38 AM
I am waiting for the pump of eth and alt coins.I am holding some alt coins to sell and if the price increases,I will sell them asap.I don't know the market will rise again or not.Just waiting form the pump of some alt coin.
Activity: 84
June 24, 2018, 03:24:45 AM
When i came in crypto i was waiting x10 to buy lambo and the house. Now I trader for food, clothes and small jorneys. But I still thinking about the house and learning how to earn more by trading.
Activity: 415
Merit: 103
"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"
June 23, 2018, 07:09:47 PM
Institutional investors will make a big contribution. Also, greedy people, which lost a lot in this correction will try to get their money back. Also, there are a lot of traders that are in fiat already. So, we have enough fuel to go on ride.

Also Doug Polk bets 10000$ against Tone Vays that Bitcoin doesn't go below 6k in 1.5 years from now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSoimtoBlQg
Activity: 448
June 23, 2018, 08:10:41 AM
Its not a certainty what will derve the  bitcoin price up just yet, bear market is currently dominating and the whales taking full advantage ofit., amaybe the market forces will tit to the advantage of BTC later on, all we can do now is ba patient and wait
Activity: 121
June 23, 2018, 07:26:23 AM
For me i am waiting right now for the market to recover or to rise up again.because right now im holding my rewards and when the bull marker was return that is the time that all have been waiting for.
Activity: 84
June 23, 2018, 07:18:19 AM
I think its obvious that everyone holding right now is waiting for their investment or assets double, triple, quadruple or more than that and sell with great fortune. When the price is high, then you will see what are we waiting.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
June 22, 2018, 04:08:39 PM
I am so optimistic and waiting for that moment when every individual, firm, industry, organization and government will come to accept the truth that cryptocurrency is truly a revolutionary technology that will change and transform the world economy for better.
Activity: 126
June 22, 2018, 09:45:22 AM
Waiting crypto became accepted in every country and adapted as common payment. If It happen, our desire to became rich can be realized because crypto market will rocketing when it happen.
Activity: 132
June 22, 2018, 09:38:31 AM
I am waiting for the market to be more stable again for now, due to the possibility of rising prices and for future recovery, it is a good idea to make a sale when if it is really in safe mode so we can avoid from loss. In the last few days of being green in the market, I have to say that it's not enough for recovery and that's just part of the fluctuation. There is always a risk to this field, which is why we need to be careful in making decisions especially in terms of selling time.
Compared with other areas of investment, the risk of the encryption market is really large, and it can drop more than half of the price in a few minutes.
Activity: 123
June 22, 2018, 09:31:03 AM
I am waiting for the market to be more stable again for now, due to the possibility of rising prices and for future recovery, it is a good idea to make a sale when if it is really in safe mode so we can avoid from loss. In the last few days of being green in the market, I have to say that it's not enough for recovery and that's just part of the fluctuation. There is always a risk to this field, which is why we need to be careful in making decisions especially in terms of selling time.
Activity: 235
June 22, 2018, 09:26:14 AM
People don't wait for anything, they just want fast and easy money. Moreover crypto is a kind of wild game now so it's fun! People enjoy process and emotions
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
June 22, 2018, 09:25:01 AM
I'm waiting for low prices and a long flock of hotbucks a month in order to go to the market for everything that I have
Activity: 70
June 22, 2018, 09:17:31 AM
We are waiting for either the death of bitcoin or its triumph. If you defeat bitcoin, it will become a common currency, like the rest, and in triumph, finally get rid of these pieces of paper with a cost of 1 cent.
Activity: 191
June 21, 2018, 06:21:37 PM
I am waiting for a stable market that could reach mainstream. At that point all the prices would go up and we will get good profits. At the same time, we are waiting to see crypto as real option for the actual financial system. We are waiting for a good result, a high crypto value market price that most of us expect here especially to the investors and traders. It drives to the highest value because I think more people are engage and believe in crypto as a currency
Activity: 238
June 21, 2018, 06:21:28 PM
At this very moment, the market value of different sort of coins is not going good and that market is not performing well. I am just waiting for some good rise in the overall crypto market as this is the only thing which can help all those who are holding their coins in getting some good profit at time of selling of their coins. I think people are actually waiting for the bear market to end and just hoping, cryptos will start to move upwards. From there, people could gain profit from their investment in btc or alts
Pages:
Jump to: