Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 46. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 10:42:43 AM
waiting for the results of the investment is already given on the crypto. If you've felt lucky before then you will have a sense of want more earning from crypto, and that's what a lot of people wait until circumstances like this.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
June 19, 2018, 10:33:56 AM
we are waiting some whales right now . when price of bitcoin rise because of whales there will be a lot of small investors want to join and price will increase until whales want to sell. this is happening every year

Not whales rise the price of Bitcoin. I mean maybe they are, but not by buying Bitcoin from the market by the current price. They make it invisible for others, and when the price is rising - this is the moment whales sell their assets to newbies who want to join this rocket. This rises are done by exchanges in my opinion
~
Activity: 50
Merit: 2
June 19, 2018, 10:23:30 AM
Personally, I'm waiting for the market to recover, but I think it will not happen soon, and then its smooth but steady growth. It will make me happy
exactly, and be careful to bull traps  Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Earn with impressio.io
June 19, 2018, 10:22:05 AM
well. the price going up exactly. maybe hard to waiting but this is worth it to invest in crypto. if news for crypto is always in new ICO. they make bitcoin still alive even they make bitcoin price going up i think.
Activity: 115
June 19, 2018, 10:16:24 AM
Personally, I'm waiting for the market to recover, but I think it will not happen soon, and then its smooth but steady growth. It will make me happy
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 10:14:03 AM
We are waiting for the massive good news attack from all around the world.Also we are waiting when a new people all around the world will come to the crypto. We need to wait till time when from every where will starts to speak about crypto and profit.

Each of us have different reasons and answers on what we are waiting for, just like the money is already on our hands but somehow we need to wait a perfect time. On my opinion on that question "what we are waiting for?" , obviously we need a great amount of money just like to hold your shares as much as you can since each of us have different perceptions as we believe soon in the future it's gonna be a good return
Activity: 86
June 17, 2018, 08:42:50 PM
Market is not stabilizing because there are many news are flouting in the market regarding regulations and everyone is undecided about the market movement. No one can predict the outcome of those meetings. I am waiting for the market to get more massive,a trillion dollar would be great because bitcoin's price will surely surge up to $50k if that happens
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
June 17, 2018, 09:41:44 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?

Everyone are waiting the same i think, the bull market. Since the beginning of this year, only bearish market occurred.
But some of us, already left cryptocurrency by selling their coins because the bull market not happening. Lets we just wait patiently.
Activity: 28
June 17, 2018, 09:22:35 AM
We are waiting for the massive good news attack from all around the world.Also we are waiting when a new people all around the world will come to the crypto. We need to wait till time when from every where will starts to speak about crypto and profit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
June 17, 2018, 03:27:56 AM
waiting for the results of crypto. If you want to go and sell now is okay but if crypto comes time goes up then it will be too late to go back. wait for the crypto can deliver the results it takes time and is not only an instant. But behind that so many have waited to feel the result mainly from 2014 and then up to now.
Activity: 30
June 17, 2018, 02:21:33 AM
We are all waiting for altcoin market prices to rise. Altcoin prices rise with stable conditions.
We will all be able to run the investment if the situation is safe and stable and conducive.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 01:22:46 PM
In general, I expect any changes in the market of crypto-currencies. I'm already tired of looking at this slow slip in the price of bitcoin. I do not even mind watching what happens if bitcoin dominates the market, how the altcoy will behave and how their price will be formed. Therefore, let bitcoin is either falling in price or growing.
Activity: 84
June 15, 2018, 12:47:40 PM
of course we're waiting for the recovery in the market and gain more profit. I already losing my money right now because of many FUD but I should keep holding and believe that soon in the market will recover.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
June 15, 2018, 09:09:09 AM
The point of waiting is to have much better result at the end. That is the possible reasons of all who are still waiting until now. To wait means timing. The word timing is like size the moment if you are there. Grab the opportunity while you can because perfect chance come just seldom. We are waiting for th good turning point of price in the market.
Activity: 230
The Exchange for EOS Community
June 15, 2018, 09:00:30 AM
I will still be working in a generosity company and in the cryptography field, as I have a lot of patience and know how to wait and I know that soon everything will be restored, the market will grow and, accordingly, all the coins too.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
June 13, 2018, 08:48:54 PM
we are waiting some whales right now . when price of bitcoin rise because of whales there will be a lot of small investors want to join and price will increase until whales want to sell. this is happening every year
Activity: 98
June 13, 2018, 08:43:24 PM
We look forward to receiving cryptocurrency as a valid payment instrument throughout the world. We expect a unified currency for the whole world, so it makes it easy for all countries to transact.
Activity: 154
June 13, 2018, 11:03:36 AM
I think we need to wait for new breakthroughs in this industry,   or to say that there is  a good direction for development...   I think that is the most important for this market.
Activity: 92
June 13, 2018, 08:41:49 AM
Waiting for the next burst point to come, every time it falls, there will be significant changes. Whether it's good or bad.
Activity: 110
June 12, 2018, 11:49:08 PM
I am waiting for the market to be more stable, increasing of price and for the recovery. I hope the start of this process will take place in May.
Pages:
Jump to: