Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 47. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 11:46:06 PM
We are waiting for stabilze market. In last days the prices started to go well, but i can not tell you is this what we are all waiting for. I hope everything will back soon
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 08:34:43 AM
I expect more stable prices in the crypto market. While large fluctuations are noticeable, but with the advent of new investors and the popularization of the crypto market, the situation may change.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 08:24:17 AM
I just hope that the situation on the market stabilizes, including the price of my altcoins. After all, the market has been falling for so long and was unstable, the situation should change. remember, just recently, the Ethereum fell to $ 350. then it grew to almost 900.
Activity: 224
June 11, 2018, 03:24:40 PM
Why is everyone waiting to grow?) Maybe the reality is that the market will hang +1-2K$... I can't imagine stirring up the market so it would go up furiously... Only on the contrary from any though small sensation in the world the market creeps in a bottom.
Activity: 210
June 11, 2018, 03:04:49 PM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
I am waiting for massive adoption, because cryptocurrencies can help the financial world in many ways!
I won´t sell, simply I will buy everything with crypto in the future!  Kiss
Activity: 663
https://streamies.io/
June 11, 2018, 03:03:18 PM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
I'm waiting for ETH price to rise to $ 5000. And surely ETH will be the top coin in the crypto market. Because I am holding 34 ETH in my wallet
Activity: 126
June 11, 2018, 03:01:45 PM
I am expecting ICO projects to be as successful as 2017. When I invested in 10 projects, all ten projects were successful and increased after listing on major exchanges.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
June 11, 2018, 03:00:41 PM
I am waiting for the price of BTC to rise, and then the price of altcoin has been falling. At that time, I will take BTC to buy altcoin.

That is what everyone is waiting for like you. If the price after bitcoin increase and decrease then it is also the time of altcoin price increase. I hope to see that happen again
Activity: 406
https://www.bitc2.org/
June 11, 2018, 02:57:46 PM
Well, we are waiting for all one thing, that the price has risen and stably kept). When prices fall well, you can buy and then wait for the bull market! Now we are waiting for the rise and I hope very soon it will happen!
Activity: 378
June 11, 2018, 02:55:02 PM
I think that everyone is just waiting for the best price of coins in the market. Now all investors want it and literally every day they look at prices with hope.
Activity: 193
June 07, 2018, 11:55:57 AM
I think if the price is still goin dump like bitcoin and ethereum i wait until a pump a price then sell and buy another coin and hold.
Activity: 85
June 07, 2018, 11:53:13 AM
Investors in finance are speculators. Studying the trade cycles is very important here. Two events to watch and wait for, buyers will prefer a fall in price while sellers would prefer  a rise in prices.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 11:39:37 AM

I am waiting for bitcoin to shoot up. Once that happens , all the alt coins will also start moving up very fast. I have invested some money in coins like ETH, EOS, Ripple and steem. I am expecting at least 10x in next 12 months.

Especially in case of steemit, I am hoping for decent returns. I absolutely love the concept of steemit and how much transparent they are.
Activity: 91
June 07, 2018, 11:30:36 AM
We are waiting for either the death of bitcoin or its triumph. If you defeat bitcoin, it will become a common currency, like the rest, and in triumph, finally get rid of these pieces of paper with a cost of 1 cent.
Report to moderator 
Activity: 434
June 07, 2018, 03:59:25 AM
Yes, everyone is waiting for a rise in the prices of coins. But the situation remains rather unstable, so we do not have much to expect. I hope that the situation gradually stabilizes.
Activity: 110
June 05, 2018, 03:30:35 AM
Waiting for the market to be more stable, the current market is not a big drop or a big upswing. No one dares to try it easily, but I think it is a good time to build a warehouse.

All of us whom invested there money in cryptocurrency either BTC ,ETH or other coins are waiting for the price stable,recently the price keep on changing. Our actions or decisions to our coin is base in the plan or goals that we create or want to achieve. We are waiting for the perfect time to strike.
Activity: 278
June 05, 2018, 03:19:35 AM
just waiting for the price in the market to be stable again and higher than before.
everyone is just waiting for that. Grin

Me too, holders want a higher price then the buyers waiting for the lowest price of bitcoin.  When the market do rise, all the possible bounty that pay you was rise too so I wait the market to rise almost all token because it is more good to all of us.
Activity: 72
June 05, 2018, 12:23:04 AM
Personally, I'm waiting for the crypt to grow. Ie the right moment. I'm not rushing anywhere. If in a hurry you can go with anything!
Activity: 36
June 04, 2018, 11:54:52 PM
waiting for the right time to get bigger profit. so we can produce long term work. Collect as many coins as possible. because now the market price again is not as stable. after the starting price setabil new we move to sell it one by one. Which should be first and which should be saved first.
Activity: 168
June 04, 2018, 10:43:57 PM
Yes all waiting for momentum. I think many investors are preparing for the birth of a phenomenal project.
Maybe it could come from a multinational company, or an influential country to determine a positive attitude on a coin or crypto in general.
Pages:
Jump to: