Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 48. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 10:27:08 PM
Perhaps we are waiting for a proof, that crypto can be present in everyday life, and complement each other with the current system.
I think there is no limit that blocks technology, except time.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
June 04, 2018, 01:25:45 PM
What drived the price of bitcoin up in 12.2017? Hype! So we are waiting another hype with WEB 3.0 and services on blockchain.
Activity: 51
June 04, 2018, 11:53:00 AM
What we are really waiting for must be the market price is improving and stable.We can produce high quality coins, equalize all assets to become the best benefit in the world of digital currency.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 11:45:16 AM
I think we are waiting for autumn! When all the coins are uplifted from sleep! And let's go on booming until February! Summer never showed rapid growth! It's always autumn and winter!
Activity: 224
June 04, 2018, 10:44:46 AM
Absolutely all people are waiting when cryptocurrency price level growing up higher. And mostly those people waiting price to become high are those large capitalists and investors because they immediately sell their stocks when price level become high. If I were to be asked, I would say that we mostly wait for the market to stabilize and skyrocket to the moon. I know that most of us are waiting for that moment to come, but we have to be patient when it comes to this situation where the bloodbath takes place
Activity: 238
June 04, 2018, 10:44:41 AM
We are waiting for a good result, a high crypto value market price that most of us expect here especially to the investors and traders. It drives to the highest value because I think more people are engage and believe in crypto as a currency. Every one in this crypto world are waiting for the exact down trend to buy an exact lowest price of the token this are the crypto believers that want to get more coin unto down trend
Activity: 273
June 04, 2018, 10:44:34 AM
Market is not stabilizing because there are many news are flouting in the market regarding regulations and everyone is undecided about the market movement. No one can predict the outcome of those meetings. I am waiting for the market to get more massive,a trillion dollar would be great because bitcoin's price will surely surge up to $50k if that happens
Activity: 117
June 04, 2018, 09:55:29 AM
Most people in here are just waiting to make profit out of their investments, and i think that i include myself in here because we all know that this is the real truth.
Activity: 107
June 04, 2018, 09:51:26 AM
I am waiting for the price of BTC to rise, and then the price of altcoin has been falling. At that time, I will take BTC to buy altcoin.

You nailed it
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 04, 2018, 09:46:50 AM
Everyone is waiting for the market to recover and prices will start to rise. I have a lot of coins in hold, and I wait when their price will recover or grow.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
June 04, 2018, 09:35:12 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
I think for "better" time, when market will be green, our coins will go to the moon, prices will be bigger and coins will have more "useful" aspects like payments or trades with users all around the world.
Activity: 350
June 04, 2018, 09:33:35 AM
We are waiting for the growth of altoquines to get a big profit, and that the market finally stabilized!

I think more people are willing to buy and invest in crypto, now the decision is made to not create extra regulation laws for crypto.
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
June 04, 2018, 09:03:29 AM
I think that as long as the player is waiting, then it is certainly waiting for a new wave of cryptocurrency. Because when the wave comes, everyone can earn money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
June 04, 2018, 07:06:56 AM
I do not know what everyone is waiting for. I know what I'm waiting for - the growth of the price of those coins in which I put my money. Also I would very much like to see more and more shops and services every day accepting crypto-currencies.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 05:18:45 AM
We are waiting for the growth of altoquines to get a big profit, and that the market finally stabilized!
Activity: 98
June 04, 2018, 04:59:50 AM
For me, like others, I am waiting for the price going up so that they can get more profit. If people understand the benefits and the use of the blockchain. there are greater chances of the massive adoption all over the world, it means more investors are going to join us. Thus, I strongly believe in the demand and supply chain. Once the demand is higher than supply, prices will go higher and I will get profit.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 04:55:02 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
We are exactly waiting when we will become rich. Getting rich is the main purpose why people are interested to invest in crypto. For this, crypto hodlers wating when will be the price will rise.
Most people really pursue the goal, get rich with the help of crypto currency, and this is not bad, but we should not forget that crypto-currencies are also new projects that can improve our life and improve some areas of activity.
Activity: 322
June 04, 2018, 04:29:22 AM
We are waiting for more people to invest in this as each day more and more people are bringing their money and use blockchain, for their needs! So price drives demand. It doesn't necessarily mean that everyone is going to earn, only 20% of investors in cryptocurrency will earn and the other 80% will lose, as most people listen to their advisers and doesn't have a clue what to do with cryptocurrency, when they do invest in it. 
Activity: 91
June 04, 2018, 04:21:23 AM
Most of us or Crypto currency users are waiting for the tokens distributions, and exchanges. Exchanges is very interesting to wait because once our tokens is not listed in the market or not put in the exchanges, so our time to finish the tasks is nothing. Every tokens holders is expecting his or her tokens to be listed in the market. 
Activity: 224
June 04, 2018, 04:14:45 AM
I think each of us is waiting for when prices will rise to sell their altcoins -)
Pages:
Jump to: