Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 49. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
June 04, 2018, 04:06:33 AM
The markets are controlled by whales and huge investors and we are waits for them to start moving. It always become our chances to earn profit with the coins that they are playing with.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 03:47:18 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
We are exactly waiting when we will become rich. Getting rich is the main purpose why people are interested to invest in crypto. For this, crypto hodlers wating when will be the price will rise.
Activity: 519
Merit: 101
June 04, 2018, 03:41:46 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?

One thing. I am waiting for the market to turn into green so that I can now sell tokens that I am holding fore to have a quite big profit. Others say patience is the key and I do also believe in that. I know all of us here especially to traders and other holders are waiting for the same thing to happen.
Activity: 421
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 03:39:44 AM
I have always had a worry. Will our altcoins die while waiting? We missed the best time to sell them. Maybe at the end of last year, we should sell them.But we chose to wait instead of selling. Undecided
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 03:37:48 AM
The green market is what we are waiting for. Currently the market is in a state of stagnation, perhaps the cause is the number of people who started the divestment to force prices in the crypto market decreased. What is needed now is the existence of a catalyst that can make a person stop divesting and start investing again.
Activity: 336
June 04, 2018, 03:37:08 AM
Definitely all the answers are the same "Waiting for the market to rise and stable". Because we are all here waiting for the right moment when the market starts to stabilize and we start investing again without fear of the price falling drastically. Let's just wait for the market will start to recover at the end of the year.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 03:34:05 AM

According to this, everyone is waiting for price growth for the cryptocurrency, you are now all waiting for the market to stabilize. it is very difficult to give an estimate even for a few weeks earlier. In fact, I am still waiting for the right time to sell my coins, And even the market in fall again, I am still waiting and hope it will rise again soon.

Activity: 149
June 04, 2018, 03:32:19 AM
I am still waiting for the price of the BTC and the ETH up because until now I still have a few coins. But I will not get tired to wait for prices to rise again. Because my prediction price coins will increase at the end of this year. This I think would be the same events in the past year where the BTC and the ETH could rise higher.
Activity: 82
June 04, 2018, 03:28:29 AM
Waiting for the currency soaring again, so I can use my profit, you should set some goals, so you don't lose your chance, or if you sell in the morning and evening, you won't regret it
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
June 04, 2018, 03:27:49 AM
regulations of many country who still swagging the enter of bitcoin in the world of currency.
there are many walls that are starting to break down now.
we are just waiting for the end of it. and we are harvesting now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 03:26:30 AM
Gentlemen!  I do not know how the rest, personally, I'm waiting for when the price of altcoins will skyrocket ...
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
June 04, 2018, 03:16:19 AM
I'm waiting for the price of cryptocurrency more stable. I'm waiting for the era where many more people in this world will be involved in the crypto and they accept this as one of the financial systems. However, can it be? Of course. We can wait for the brighter future of the crypto that has more value and acceptable around the world.
Activity: 770
June 04, 2018, 03:11:14 AM
the wait sure rise in crypto. things that cause it are certainly a large number of requests that come in crypto. some time is indeed often a lot of news regarding the refusal of this influential and certainly on demand on the market. If it's getting forgotten then crypto will be up again even bigger than before because it started to have a new support in various fields.
Activity: 142
June 04, 2018, 02:56:59 AM
I think we need to wait for new breakthroughs in this industry, or to say that there is a good direction for development. I think that is the most important for this market. The current market is still at a low point and I hope the market can pick up as soon as possible.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
GIGZI
June 04, 2018, 02:54:41 AM
A better price I guess. Which is what everyone really wants because people are just now watching the prices and values of their coins going down at this point. We should not expect a lot though because the prices are really unstable right now
has started to increase slightly when compared with last week. and hopefully it will continue to increase. and right now I am holding the ethereum which is said to be the best altcoin
Activity: 574
June 04, 2018, 02:45:09 AM
We are waiting whales and big investors to start rolling their funds, that is when the markets start to become active. That is when we take chances to grab some profit.
Activity: 375
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 04, 2018, 02:43:42 AM
I wait for the market price and Altcoin prices to stabilize again because now the market is less stable and less good then I wait for market prices to recover, and can start altcoin we have and many people who ask what we are waiting for now.

Activity: 39
June 04, 2018, 02:32:27 AM
Ofcourse every crypto hodlers are waiting for the price to rise in order to gain profits from their investment. Believing that in the future this technology will be adopted by more people and crypto will be used as currency.
Activity: 588
June 04, 2018, 01:50:50 AM
Actually, I'm really waiting for the market to be stable. However, it is likely impossible because one of the characteristics of the crypto is fluctuating.
Here, I only hope that many more in the world accept the cryptocurrency, not spreading the negative issues with no fact everywhere because it is very annoying. This can influence the people to be aware and growing society will make the crypto market awesome.
Activity: 182
June 04, 2018, 01:05:16 AM
I think every generation has time to express themselves.
We wait for the younger generation to take over the business sector, and make this technology united in everyday activities.
Pages:
Jump to: