Pages:
Author

Topic: What good things has Obama had since he is elected ? - page 13. (Read 11557 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Fixing the US Economy
Winning the war in Iraq

The US economy is worse off now, than it was during the years of GW Bush.

And regarding the war in Iraq, read this:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/iraqs-second-largest-city-mosul-captured-by-islamic-state-of-iraq-and-syria-647312
He did not win the war in Iraq. The invasion of Iraq wasn't really a war in a first place. It was a massacre. But he was the one who withdrew US troops from Iraq and he happened to be the president when Osama Bin Laden was found and killed by a SWAT team.

He can't really be credited for the killing of Osama bin Laden but he did made a good move by withdrawing US troops from Iraq and giving them back to their families.
yes that's true ...
I have found some interesting facts or if we can call them facts on Washington Monthly portal ... They counted 50 good things that he has done but I would not agree with all of them , take a look if you want ....
http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/magazin...p?page=all
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
If someone can tell me what good and meaningful successes has President Obama had since being elected ... what Democrats can call as one success ?

I’m not judging Obama only want to summarize ...
He has had some good acts in past ...
-making the public schools system a lot better with special care and closing the gap between black or Hispanic students and white students , he made very good website named Obamacare ....
-and he did something G.Bush could not putting Americans back to work !
he killed Osama bin Laden ,
made Game of Thrones and much more hehe Cheesy

Our school systems have gotten worse in my state over the last 8 years, no pay raises for teachers in the last 5.

G Bush did not need to put americans back to work when he left office unemployment was lower then it ever was with obama.
Fixing the US Economy
Winning the war in Iraq

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/iraqs-second-largest-city-mosul-captured-by-islamic-state-of-iraq-and-syria-647312

For once I agree with you, also unemployment has always been higher with obama in office then it ever was with bush. The numbers are actually higher then shown by the labor and statistics, due to a flawed reporting system of only counting people receiving unemployment. After the unemployment is out they are no longer counted.
Fixing the US Economy
Winning the war in Iraq

He did not win the war in Iraq. The invasion of Iraq wasn't really a war in a first place. It was a massacre. But he was the one who withdrew US troops from Iraq and he happened to be the president when Osama Bin Laden was found and killed by a SWAT team.

He can't really be credited for the killing of Osama bin Laden but he did made a good move by withdrawing US troops from Iraq and giving them back to their families.

Not a way? LOL... Those guys in the funny looking green suits that killed Osama were not SWAT ROFL. He did not withdraw troops it was in the plans before he took office, the reason we have 0 troops left is, Iraq did not sign a agreement to keep combat troops in place. GUESS what they are no asking for U.S. help again.
Activity: 448
Fixing the US Economy
Winning the war in Iraq

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
Fixing the US Economy
Winning the war in Iraq

Activity: 378
Fixing the US Economy
Winning the war in Iraq

But the fact is that he started a new one with Libya ...
A lot of people would say for Obama. A wolf in sheep's clothing
Activity: 994
Merit: 441
If someone can tell me what good and meaningful successes has President Obama had since being elected ... what Democrats can call as one success ?

He has had some good acts in past ...
-making the public schools system a lot better with special care and closing the gap between black or Hispanic students and white students , he made very good website named Obamacare ....
-and he did something G.Bush could not putting Americans back to work !
he killed Osama bin Laden ,
made Game of Thrones and much more hehe Cheesy
Activity: 350

That is all  Cheesy
Thanks for your reply....you perfectly describe in this post all that he accomplish during his mandate.........   Grin

That is all  Cheesy
Activity: 350

Pages:
Jump to: