Pages:
Author

Topic: what happens if the bitcoin disappear ? - page 8. (Read 13695 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
What if?? You lose all your bitcoins earned.
But i dont think that it would happen.  Many people already accept it. Also the stores too
bitcoin lost most occur if we can not access our online wallet. the service provider's website, as happened in Mt.Gox. it must be very depressing. all your money has been invested into bitcoin disappear instantly.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
If bitcoin disappear, maybe can make chaos in the world....
Not exactly. The only time any chaos is to come around was if there was no fiat. Bitcoin needs Fiat, whether people want to believe this or not.
If bitcoin dissapear, many people store they money with BTC currency , and they will feel sad
because lose they money..
Nobody would actually lose their money. It'd be more openly stored with fiat.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
What if?? You lose all your bitcoins earned.
But i dont think that it would happen.  Many people already accept it. Also the stores too
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
Than there will be a lot of people that dont have money and that is also because you never know what the value will be and that can also not happen soon.
You already can see now that the value is now stable but it is getting more popular and that is quite nice.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Bitcoin cannot disappear so easily as it is here to survive for a loner period of time, and if disappear then people will switch to a new currency available by then.

Bitcoin will not disappear as bitcoin has got more adoption depending upon its technology as well the potential it got to overcome most of the false statements which was created to destroy it.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
Bitcoin cannot disappear so easily as it is here to survive for a loner period of time, and if disappear then people will switch to a new currency available by then.

And with the current status of bitcoin there is no even small percentage that this crypto will be done. And besides year by year more and more people are adopting this currency even at small percentage.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
Bitcoin is in the early years of development, just like a child, making slow progress in life, learning new things everyday. If somehow, something terrible happens that leads to bitcoin's disappearance, better to have many baskets to put your eggs on. It's always a good thing to have other sources of money, be it digital or our everyday money.
If Bitcoin will disappear than many people will get mad because there are now a lot of people that is still using Bitcoin that much and that is the problem that it cant disappear.
You also see now that Bitcoin is getting more used and more popular so that is quite nice for the currency itself.

They won't become mad. In the first place bitcoin will be gone because of people so why mad if they are the main source why it's gone. And besides there are lots of altcoins that will take place by the whales if btc will be gone.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
If bitcoin disappear there will be another coin replacing bitcoin, maybe some of the store that used bitcoin will change their payment method back to fiat, people will lose source of living, faucet website will closed down, it will give a huge impact in alt coin trading
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is in the early years of development, just like a child, making slow progress in life, learning new things everyday. If somehow, something terrible happens that leads to bitcoin's disappearance, better to have many baskets to put your eggs on. It's always a good thing to have other sources of money, be it digital or our everyday money.
If Bitcoin will disappear than many people will get mad because there are now a lot of people that is still using Bitcoin that much and that is the problem that it cant disappear.
You also see now that Bitcoin is getting more used and more popular so that is quite nice for the currency itself.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 826
Merit: 502

Maybe it might cause some panic in the bitcoin community, but not chaos and especially not in the whole world.

I doubt that BTC will ever disappear. The community is here for the long term, despite the value of BTC, which is relative.

Yep, the community is learning how to trade/buy&sell bitcoin so they can keep track of their capital.

But a big scam or smth can still happen in btc community. Which may lose the trust of other users causing them to dump their coins and eventually leaving bitcoin with no value.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
I doubt that BTC will ever disappear. The community is here for the long term, despite the value of BTC, which is relative.

It will not disapper but BTC can lose value later and it's the same things, people just wont deal with cheap currency when you wasting more money to earn bitcoin.

it's exactly what happened in 2009 ago when people underestimate about bitcoin.
only few people trust in bitcoin and some people do random gamble to invest their $100 for $100,000 later and it has happened.
so do you want say if the price down to $50 in this year you will leave? you would not think the price won't back to $400? bitcoin would not dissapears in the very near future.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Not exactly. The only time any chaos is to come around was if there was no fiat. Bitcoin needs Fiat, whether people want to believe this or not.
If bitcoin dissapear, many people store they money with BTC currency , and they will feel sad
because lose they money..
Activity: 378
Merit: 251

It will not disapper but BTC can lose value later and it's the same things, people just wont deal with cheap currency when you wasting more money to earn bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
what happens if the next 10 years, bitcoin disappeared and worthless?

If Bitcoin would disappear then nothing would really happen. Bitcoin would be gone and people just have to move on with their lives. of course people would be mad because they have invested money into Bitcoin and did not make it back.  
there must be a factor in why bitcoin could die the user may not be more than 5 million people will leave the bitcoin for no reason?
of course they do not want to lose. so I think only a few people out of bitcoin. with such a bitcoin will be difficult to disappear. there needs to be a compelling reason.

At this moment in time, I don't really think anyone would openly leave Bitcoin at this moment. There's no reason to do so. Bitcoin has actually just become more stable I think. I was wrong to ever think otherwise.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
what happens if the next 10 years, bitcoin disappeared and worthless?

If Bitcoin would disappear then nothing would really happen. Bitcoin would be gone and people just have to move on with their lives. of course people would be mad because they have invested money into Bitcoin and did not make it back. 
there must be a factor in why bitcoin could die the user may not be more than 5 million people will leave the bitcoin for no reason?
of course they do not want to lose. so I think only a few people out of bitcoin. with such a bitcoin will be difficult to disappear. there needs to be a compelling reason.
Pages:
Jump to: