Pages:
Author

Topic: what happens if the bitcoin disappear ? - page 7. (Read 13695 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

If Bitcoin will disappear than there will be a huge problem because there are now many people that is still using Bitcoin and that is really important for them.
It is maybe their payment method and if it will disappear they will have no money.

It's not a huge problem if that is happen because people are used to used other payment system before bitcoin. They just feel comfortable with the upcoming of bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
what happens if the next 10 years, bitcoin disappeared and worthless?

Although the chances of bitcoin becoming worthless is low but if that happens, it will create great disturbances in world economy because a lot of fiat has been converted in to bitcoin and some big mining farms will go bankrupt.
Yup, agree i think if that happens, it will create great disturbances in world economy because so many traders, miners of bitcoin if that happen they lose their job, they lose their hope, But i think this is impossible that the bitcoin will disapper someday. I know theres no forever in real life but i think the bitcoin will not disappear.. We people on earth disappear hehe
If Bitcoin will disappear than there will be a huge problem because there are now many people that is still using Bitcoin and that is really important for them.
It is maybe their payment method and if it will disappear they will have no money.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
I fear, bitcoin prices can be very cheap, it is very detrimental to us all

Same here, i also scared if bitcoin will be cheap someday. Bitcoin is really important to me, it's like a job that i can earn for money and help me when i don't have money.

Don't be scared now. Bitcoin won't dissappear and it is forever now. The stability of bitcoin today can considered has strong foundation and no one can bring it down even with a big bad news.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Same here, i also scared if bitcoin will be cheap someday. Bitcoin is really important to me, it's like a job that i can earn for money and help me when i don't have money.
I can't bear the news that bitcoin disappear as it provides some money every month for my expenses and it helped a lot when I am in need of money I can't leave bitcoin for any reason.
Activity: 420

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin is in the early years of development, just like a child, making slow progress in life, learning new things everyday. If somehow, something terrible happens that leads to bitcoin's disappearance, better to have many baskets to put your eggs on. It's always a good thing to have other sources of money, be it digital or our everyday money.
If Bitcoin will disappear than many people will get mad because there are now a lot of people that is still using Bitcoin that much and that is the problem that it cant disappear.
You also see now that Bitcoin is getting more used and more popular so that is quite nice for the currency itself.
Honestly saying I can not see any reasons why BTC will disappear in 10 years, yes in 50 years, I can understand.
But if bitcoins disappears I would hardly be online for 1 hour, because I do spend all my time using BTC and it's associated things.
I too actually can not imagine a world where I will not be able to use BTC , I have been into BTC single long and have been
emotionally also attached with it, more because it gave me everything I needed, yes everything !

Yeah bitcoin has given us almost everything, I started my journey with bitcoin when I was jobless and it took care of my financial needs, and now I don't think I will leave it any day.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
Bitcoin is in the early years of development, just like a child, making slow progress in life, learning new things everyday. If somehow, something terrible happens that leads to bitcoin's disappearance, better to have many baskets to put your eggs on. It's always a good thing to have other sources of money, be it digital or our everyday money.
If Bitcoin will disappear than many people will get mad because there are now a lot of people that is still using Bitcoin that much and that is the problem that it cant disappear.
You also see now that Bitcoin is getting more used and more popular so that is quite nice for the currency itself.
Honestly saying I can not see any reasons why BTC will disappear in 10 years, yes in 50 years, I can understand.
But if bitcoins disappears I would hardly be online for 1 hour, because I do spend all my time using BTC and it's associated things.
I too actually can not imagine a world where I will not be able to use BTC , I have been into BTC single long and have been
emotionally also attached with it, more because it gave me everything I needed, yes everything !
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
the world will continue its rotation

On point! LOL. Even if us, the bitcoin users, rant in the internet and become outrageous because of bitcoin's disappearance, the whole Earth will not be affected. It will sort of affect our lives but not other people's lives. The society will carry on without bitcoin.

Some people wouldn't even notice that 'something' has disappeared. And some people wouldn't even care. The only people that are going to be affected by bitcoin's disappearance is us, the bitcoin users. The only thing we can do when bitcoin disappear is to accept that fact and move on to other things.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Although the chances of bitcoin becoming worthless is low but if that happens, it will create great disturbances in world economy because a lot of fiat has been converted in to bitcoin and some big mining farms will go bankrupt.
Yup, agree i think if that happens, it will create great disturbances in world economy because so many traders, miners of bitcoin if that happen they lose their job, they lose their hope, But i think this is impossible that the bitcoin will disapper someday. I know theres no forever in real life but i think the bitcoin will not disappear.. We people on earth disappear hehe

Yeah i think that is mass delemna in crypto world and many crypto coins will be affected by dissapearrance of bitcoin it can effect the online economy. And many of us will lose earning by bitcoin although if that will happen i will surely find another alternatives to earn online and try to move on. But bitcoin dissapperance will not gonna happen becausenit is his strong state now price is kicking.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
I don't think the bitcoins will disappear. They may become of less value but not disappear as there is no point I can think that will make bitcoins disappear. Bitcoins are secure,reliable and fast to transfer.
Agree with you about bitcoin may become of less value but not disappear and you are right that Bitcoins are secure ,reliable and fast to transfer 

This is the worst case scenerio. It would lose value. I am sure some die-hards will keep the network running till the end of time.
Or as long as they can.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I don't think the bitcoins will disappear. They may become of less value but not disappear as there is no point I can think that will make bitcoins disappear. Bitcoins are secure,reliable and fast to transfer.
Agree with you about bitcoin may become of less value but not disappear and you are right that Bitcoins are secure ,reliable and fast to transfer 
Activity: 2282
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Exactly none has a valid reason to describe the reason Why bitcoin gets disappear in the future or over few years. In my opinion bitcoin grows high and reaches big heights. Its time to discuss on those facts than the disappearing.
Activity: 239

If that happens it just happens because there is nothing you can do it, you will just have to let Bitcoin go and move on in your life. I hope that it does not happen out of no where because other wise people cannot sell their coins.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

i am thinking the same way too. there is no reason for bitcoin to disappear. there are a lot of altcoins that come to life and die off as fast because they don't offer any good features. but bitcoin has been alive for long enough and still is going strong that you can safely assume that it will be still strong in the future too.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
the world will continue its rotation
Activity: 588
If somebody very very rich will say to bitcoin leads to kill it, and it will be the most huge deception ever. But till it happen better to use some brain and make money from bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: