Pages:
Author

Topic: what happens if the bitcoin disappear ? - page 2. (Read 13695 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
what happens if the next 10 years, bitcoin disappeared and worthless?

Bitcoin will not disappear in next 10 years, Bitcoin will not die until user are using it. Bitcoin users are expanding until today because of the high price of bitcoin
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
Such situation could never happen in the coming years. By some sort of crisis if such a disappearance occurs too users won't feel bad of it because already everyone could have earned a good profit.

Yeah and I don't bitcoin can disappear in future, in fact it will be more powerful in coming years, we just need to give some time to it to grow in a better way.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Such situation could never happen in the coming years. By some sort of crisis if such a disappearance occurs too users won't feel bad of it because already everyone could have earned a good profit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Nothing will change because there is always real gold. Don´t know why he would disappear but if the
coin does he will only come back stronger. There is no way he will disappear i know for sure. he only will grow

If Bitcoin is going to be disappear than there will be a lot of people that is getting mad because they dont have money and there are a lot of people that is using Bitcoin as their payment method and that is really nice.
But the chance is really low that it can happen because you also can see that the value is rising to start slowly now and that is nice and many people will get to know about it also and that is perfect for the currency.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Nothing will change because there is always real gold. Don´t know why he would disappear but if the
coin does he will only come back stronger. There is no way he will disappear i know for sure. he only will grow
Activity: 574
I don't think that bitcoin can disappear ever as bitcoin is here to survive for a long term and we will see much better and higher bitcoin in future.

lol, some say, that bitcoin will cease in 2030

if that happens, we see the next 10 years, if the price is always down, then it's going

Then we just have to quit using it because it would not make sense to go on using Bitcoin. I would not care that much if Bitcoin would disappear, but is still is nice that Bitcoin allowed me to make extra money.
Activity: 658

i don't think that bitcoin could disappear as it is pretty popular these days and it will be even more popular in the future as more stores and more people will use

and even if it would disappear some day, people would start to use litecoin or dogecoin then, or any other altcoin, because there are many different altcoins these days
Activity: 938
I don't think that bitcoin can disappear ever as bitcoin is here to survive for a long term and we will see much better and higher bitcoin in future.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
Bitcoin successfully exists on the stock exchanges and many brokers from all over the world willing to work with him. Bitcoin is also used to purchase goods and services, and business owners are not used used Bitcoin if I did not trust him.
Bitcoin will not disappear. Even if Bitcoin disappear, there are exist alternatives - altcoins. Moreover, nothing prevents create Bitcoin again.Still, if Bitcoin will disappear before we lived without Bitcoins, and we will continue to live and use the usual money.
But the question was 'what if'. I mean, there's strictly no rule that bitcoin will last forever.
If bitcoins were to disappear however, it would be frustrating for those who have invested millions, billions even, to bitcoins. And as for those unaffected, they remain unaffected.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Bitcoin successfully exists on the stock exchanges and many brokers from all over the world willing to work with him. Bitcoin is also used to purchase goods and services, and business owners are not used used Bitcoin if I did not trust him.
Bitcoin will not disappear. Even if Bitcoin disappear, there are exist alternatives - altcoins. Moreover, nothing prevents create Bitcoin again.Still, if Bitcoin will disappear before we lived without Bitcoins, and we will continue to live and use the usual money.
if bitcoin disappeared, so many people who feel sad, especially for those who are looking for bitcoin to support their families, and if bitcoin disappear, I would be lost revenue side  Sad
Yes I absolutely agree with you,but I think bitcoin will not disappear because it still have many devotee
Activity: 504
InvestnTrade. Latest from the crypto space.
For me, there is no any reason for it to happen. Bitcoin is useful, easy, secure and fast. It is not illegal nor harmful. Smiley
Activity: 420
If the bitcoin disappear, it will really affect my life, because bitcoin is save my life when i broke and need money. Even until now, bitcoin is like my hero. So, i hope bitcoin not disappear.
If bitcoin is disappear it will be nightmare,becouse I really made many plan with bitcoin and I was obsessed with it.
I wish bitcoin is appear forever.
Activity: 924
From my point of view, Bitcoin never disappeared. If in 20 years later bitcoin will disappear it will give affect for Cryptocurrency user. But i believe that phenomena happen from the little things slowly and sure the bitcoin users won't reject bitcoin in any situation. We have to worry that still there are many people not aware of bitcoin, the current bitcoin users are very few. So in future if user adoption is less bitcoin may suffer.

Yeah the future of bitcoin mainly depends on user adoption, if we find more users in future then I don't think it can get disappear so easily as it will take price to  next level.
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
I think people love bitcoins so it is  nearly impossible that bitcoins disappears or dead
Activity: 280
From my point of view, Bitcoin never disappeared. If in 20 years later bitcoin will disappear it will give affect for Cryptocurrency user. But i believe that phenomena happen from the little things slowly and sure the bitcoin users won't reject bitcoin in any situation. We have to worry that still there are many people not aware of bitcoin, the current bitcoin users are very few. So in future if user adoption is less bitcoin may suffer.
Activity: 560
Well we were able to live without bitcoin before,soo if it die and all crypto follow the same well just a return into the past and a nightmare to get some good income from internet.For several people would be the worse thing as they invested several money at bitcoin soo i believe some people would like to die with the bitcoin,but the thing is and the most sure is another altcoin would take its place ,maybe eth or ltc,or even doge who knows.
legendary
Activity: 840
It wouldn't make much difference to me as I keep selling my coins so if bitcoin disappear,chances are I have already sold my coins or I dont have substantial amount to make any difference to me

Tha'ts right we need to sell our coins when price goes higher, as if we keep only on holding and if bitcoin suddenly disappears then we need to go through huge loss.

Yeah mate even if when you sell of your bitcoin , that value was not valuable again. I don't really want bitcoin disappear because that will make bad affect to my additional salary .

Everyone wants that bitcoin should survive forever becoming the global currency of the world, as it is allowing us to make some extra bucks which is adding value to our wealth.
Pages:
Jump to: