Pages:
Author

Topic: what happens if the bitcoin disappear ? - page 6. (Read 13695 times)

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Bitcoins are surely going to survive more than 100 years from now , this is just my person view and can be completely wrong too. Why do you want it to disappear in next 10 years Sad

Yeah absolutely bitcoin survive for a long time as mentioned by most users. The reason for the survival is the adoption and acceptance that bitcoin is getting continuously.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 634
"CoinPoker.com"
I don't believe bitcoin can or will dissapear within the next 2 decades. At min. it will last for 30/40 years.
What happens after that is not clear to me. But what is clear, is the potential of bitcoin.

It is very unpredictable indeed. However keep in mind the market cap is over 6 billion dollars. This will not just vanish.
My estimation is it will happen eventually but we will not live to see it.

Bitcoin can disappear at any mode of time and no one can stop it or control it, believing in bitcoin is good, but believing blindly is something worst thing to do.
Now bitcoin has adopted a good place in the field of currency and the people from all over the world are now the owners of some amount of bitcoins in their wallets and they will not accept to drop its value, so it will survive for long.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
I have been using BTC since 2years but it has become something I love the most online. Why would I want to see something vanish which I have just used for 2 years.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Bitcoins are surely going to survive more than 100 years from now , this is just my person view and can be completely wrong too. Why do you want it to disappear in next 10 years Sad
Activity: 2282
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
If the bitcoin dissappear many of the user and trader stopped profiting here, if others do not have jobs so they family can go back in their own life with bitcoin,  many of the btc user loses hope, so if that happen many of the people dont have work, many of the people needs another worked, another coins, another funds to get back their old jobs like bitcoin trading.
If bitcoin dissappear many family affected by that tragedy, tragedy because it can cause many people dying, many people doesnt eat, many people kill themselves. But i think it cant happen ever the bitcoin dissapear is impossible,
Bitcoin getting disappeared in future seems to be impossible and unrealistic, bitcoin will be more popular in future and will survive for longer period of time.

Agreed, bitcoin won't get disappeared. It is growing in price with increase in users, increase in popularity. These factors will hopefully reach most people in the future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
I agree, But what if it is happen, its impossible and unrealistic, but if its happen all of my dream gone, many dreams will not come true, many family will hungry, many rich will poor, many lives will death.. Thats impossible but in this generation nothing is impossible
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
If Bitcoin would disappear then nothing would really happen.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
If the bitcoin dissappear many of the user and trader stopped profiting here, if others do not have jobs so they family can go back in their own life with bitcoin,  many of the btc user loses hope, so if that happen many of the people dont have work, many of the people needs another worked, another coins, another funds to get back their old jobs like bitcoin trading.
If bitcoin dissappear many family affected by that tragedy, tragedy because it can cause many people dying, many people doesnt eat, many people kill themselves. But i think it cant happen ever the bitcoin dissapear is impossible,
Bitcoin getting disappeared in future seems to be impossible and unrealistic, bitcoin will be more popular in future and will survive for longer period of time.
Activity: 798
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
legendary
I don't believe bitcoin can or will dissapear within the next 2 decades. At min. it will last for 30/40 years.
What happens after that is not clear to me. But what is clear, is the potential of bitcoin.

It is very unpredictable indeed. However keep in mind the market cap is over 6 billion dollars. This will not just vanish.

Bitcoin can disappear at any mode of time and no one can stop it or control it, believing in bitcoin is good, but believing blindly is something worst thing to do.
Activity: 778

Activity: 924

I appreciate what you are saying, but honestly speaking no one knows how long bitcoin will survive as it is an unpredictable currency and can surprise us at any time.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
Activity: 868
Please lets not discuss something which is highly unlikely to happen anytime soon and without which we can not imagine a single day of our life, when it will happen we will see. This is my humble personal opinion on this. Bitcoin will never ever disappear.

We need to be ready with all the consequences that we might face in future related to bitcoin, if it has to disappear it will simply disappear without notifying anyone.
This can be possible although its of course highly unlikely in my eyes, if this happen a lot of people will lose a lot of money.
The other side is that there will always be another currency that is gonna take it over.

We are into digital world now and anything is possible in digital scenario, if we will see any better and innovative currency then bitcoin in future, then we will simply switch to it.
Activity: 476
Please lets not discuss something which is highly unlikely to happen anytime soon and without which we can not imagine a single day of our life, when it will happen we will see. This is my humble personal opinion on this. Bitcoin will never ever disappear.

We need to be ready with all the consequences that we might face in future related to bitcoin, if it has to disappear it will simply disappear without notifying anyone.
This can be possible although its of course highly unlikely in my eyes, if this happen a lot of people will lose a lot of money.
The other side is that there will always be another currency that is gonna take it over.

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I hope also bitcoin will never disappear. today bitcoin has been change my life, thanks to my bitcoin become more independent, and I'm used to living like this, I could not imagine if bitcoin disappear
Activity: 2772
Merit: 634
"CoinPoker.com"
Activity: 392

If Bitcoin will disappear than there will be a huge problem because there are now many people that is still using Bitcoin and that is really important for them.
It is maybe their payment method and if it will disappear they will have no money.

It's not a huge problem if that is happen because people are used to used other payment system before bitcoin. They just feel comfortable with the upcoming of bitcoin.

Yeah even if bitcoin disappears then it won't make huge difference to the users for sending money online as they always have other options like banks, WU etc.
Pages:
Jump to: