Pages:
Author

Topic: what happens if the bitcoin disappear ? - page 3. (Read 13695 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004
before Bitcoin, it was e-gold.com. after Bitcoin, other e-currency will arise. it's simple Smiley

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
It wouldn't make much difference to me as I keep selling my coins so if bitcoin disappear,chances are I have already sold my coins or I dont have substantial amount to make any difference to me

Tha'ts right we need to sell our coins when price goes higher, as if we keep only on holding and if bitcoin suddenly disappears then we need to go through huge loss.

Yeah mate even if when you sell of your bitcoin , that value was not valuable again. I don't really want bitcoin disappear because that will make bad affect to my additional salary .
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
The chance is really small that it can happen but if it is going to happen than there will be a lot of people that is getting mad because they use it as their payment method.
But people have also to know that the chance is small because it is now becoming more popular and that is perfect.
Yeah the chance that Bitcoin is going to disappear is very small but if it happens there is nothing we as users can do. The chance is small but if it happens we just have to except it because there is nothing we can do. 

Their are possibilities that it will happen because all system can be dissappear, but if that really happens well i will find another ways to earn online maybe look for another altcoin that high in value if bitcoin will die surely the big investor will invest again to another altcoin and i join them in the trend so i can earn also.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Nothing will change because there is always real gold. Don´t know why he would disappear but if the
coin does he will only come back stronger. There is no way he will disappear i know for sure. he only will grow
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
It wouldn't make much difference to me as I keep selling my coins so if bitcoin disappear,chances are I have already sold my coins or I dont have substantial amount to make any difference to me

Tha'ts right we need to sell our coins when price goes higher, as if we keep only on holding and if bitcoin suddenly disappears then we need to go through huge loss.
Activity: 364
The chance is really small that it can happen but if it is going to happen than there will be a lot of people that is getting mad because they use it as their payment method.
But people have also to know that the chance is small because it is now becoming more popular and that is perfect.
Yeah the chance that Bitcoin is going to disappear is very small but if it happens there is nothing we as users can do. The chance is small but if it happens we just have to except it because there is nothing we can do. 
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Activity: 812
If bitcoins do dissapear which is a very low chance of happening I will just move to a more effective alt coin and try to make the best of it.

Yeah and bitcoin can only get disappeared if gets replace by some new  and innovative currency, but I don't this that gonna happen  soon.
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
If bitcoins do dissapear which is a very low chance of happening I will just move to a more effective alt coin and try to make the best of it.
Activity: 350
The chance is really small that Bitcoin can disappear and that is because you also can see now that it is becoming more worth and more popular so that is nice for the currency itself.
Bitcoin will be the future and it will not disappear for a long time.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
If it disappears in the next 10 years there is not much we can do but if we have not put it in the bank and taken it out as cash then it would have all been a waste of time and many people were smart not to try it
legendary
Activity: 1148
Crypto technology and theory are available to everyone. If for whatever reason Bitcoin failed, I believe people would keep trying until they get it right. That said, if Bitcoin fails, it will  not be easy to convince the masses to trust in crypto again.
Activity: 378
If it does disappear or it becomes worthless, then a lot of people will lose their money. All the people that invested when Bitcoin was a couple of hundred of dollars will lose money, but all the miners won't lose that much because they already made their profit.(unless they just started mining before the big crash)
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
Bitcoin won't disappear in the nearest future. Bitcoin is already part of today's world and it can't disappear if the world stays. It's impossible to imagine what happens if mobile phones disappear nowadays. Almost same with Bitcoin.
Activity: 378
what happens if the next 10 years, bitcoin disappeared and worthless?

Although I doubt that BTC will disappear, in the case of it disappearing I would say that some other promising altcoin like ETH would rise up and take BTC's former place.

For BTC to become worthless, it is going to take a very long time. I believe that BTC will continue to increase in price steadily for some time. So I am just thinking about making profit and learning more about the system at the moment. I am not that worried about the future of BTC.  Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

We'll be going back to fiat money just like old times and all we'll be almost the same for me since it didn't affect me much since I don't invest real money here and just use bitcoin as extra income. Or maybe we'll be in other cryptocurrency if there's something that comes up.
you right. if bitcoin disappeared, probably my life back in the same way again. always depend on others, and has no income. bitcoin I hope never disappears

When i started my career with Bitcoins, so same thing i have in my mind, if Bitcoin will be disappeared after some years ago, so what can i do, so i have invest half amount in bitcoins and half amount save it for any bad event.  

If the Bitcoin is going to disappear then it is just going to disappear and there is nothing we can do to change it. People have to just go on with there lives.
Activity: 910
I don't think bitcoin will disappear so easily, as it is new at a moment and it need some time to grow and it will find many new users in future which will take bitcoin to a higher level.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
If bitcoin disappear many crypto currency will gone also. So i think if bitcoin disappear this is the end of crypto currency.

in 2030, bitcoin will stop,and all bitcoin users will feel panic

This is nonsense, in 2030 Bitcoin will be at 6 figures and the ones that didn't buy early on will not only feel panic, but depression and despair at being reminded on a daily basis that they were wrong by not buying at 400, 700, or 1000. They will realize that in the long term, it was absolutely meaningless if you bought at any price as long as it was under 5 figures.
Pages:
Jump to: