Pages:
Author

Topic: what happens if the bitcoin disappear ? - page 5. (Read 13695 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
what happens if the next 10 years, bitcoin disappeared and worthless?

this is never gonna happen because this most growing network in the world and this is increasing day by day and this network will grow untill it will reach its peak and no one knows the peak of that forum.
so that means this never gonna disappear.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
It is highly Unlikely that bitcoins can disappears. They have been here for 6 to 7 years and now in a position to overrule the Fiat Currency.
I hope we see more of these in future.  Smiley

Really the possibilities are very low. It has seen a enormous growth within 7years of time. At the same time lot of digital currencies existed and got away. So with its growing potential bitcoin will survive long.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Different altcoins will try to be the best and replace bitcoin and i am sure that we will get the same cause idea of bitcoin is smth else, smth cool and people will try to make it live anyway.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
It is highly Unlikely that bitcoins can disappears. They have been here for 6 to 7 years and now in a position to overrule the Fiat Currency.
I hope we see more of these in future.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

Nothing gonna happen,just like now,people busy with bitcoin,and when bitcoin dissapear,people will focus in altcoin,andits similar with bitcoin. i'm sure one of many crypto currency will replacing bitcoin.

very good point. before Bitcoin was Liberty Reserve, before that, E-gold . After Bitcoin, other e-currency will arise.
Activity: 602

Nothing gonna happen,just like now,people busy with bitcoin,and when bitcoin dissapear,people will focus in altcoin,andits similar with bitcoin. i'm sure one of many crypto currency will replacing bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
I don't think that bitcoin will disappear soon as I think its a long term player and will gain more attention in future which can take bitcoin to a higher level.
bank for the near future this will not go away. but maybe in the future, 100 years from now bitcoin will take all of the functions possessed by the bank today. bitcoin has a bright future, bitcoin is a technology that is needed from now and will be implemented thoroughly in the future.

no bitcoin is only a currency and a currency cannot take the functions for the performance of which we require finance experts and other persons, banks has a lot of other works also for the state, international organizations and other businesses etc.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I don't believe bitcoin can or will dissapear within the next 2 decades. At min. it will last for 30/40 years.
What happens after that is not clear to me. But what is clear, is the potential of bitcoin.

It is very unpredictable indeed. However keep in mind the market cap is over 6 billion dollars. This will not just vanish.
My estimation is it will happen eventually but we will not live to see it.

Bitcoin can disappear at any mode of time and no one can stop it or control it, believing in bitcoin is good, but believing blindly is something worst thing to do.
But I am believing blindly and I am getting to be profited, and I think at least in this year 2016 we have to believe blindly as there is no any chance for the price to go back and to vanish our wealth invested in bitcoin.

Lets hope what you are saying turned out to be true, but whenever it comes to bitcoin our fingers are always crossed as nobody knows what will happen in future.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
I don't believe bitcoin can or will dissapear within the next 2 decades. At min. it will last for 30/40 years.
What happens after that is not clear to me. But what is clear, is the potential of bitcoin.

It is very unpredictable indeed. However keep in mind the market cap is over 6 billion dollars. This will not just vanish.
My estimation is it will happen eventually but we will not live to see it.

Bitcoin can disappear at any mode of time and no one can stop it or control it, believing in bitcoin is good, but believing blindly is something worst thing to do.
But I am believing blindly and I am getting to be profited, and I think at least in this year 2016 we have to believe blindly as there is no any chance for the price to go back and to vanish our wealth invested in bitcoin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
Now in this time you can't say that bitcoin will disappear, because you can see now bitcoin is growing up, and i believe after 10 years bitcoin also achieve many more achievement, so simply it is impossible bitcoin will disappear, i hope bitcoin will remain forever.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
I don't think that bitcoin will disappear soon as I think its a long term player and will gain more attention in future which can take bitcoin to a higher level.
bank for the near future this will not go away. but maybe in the future, 100 years from now bitcoin will take all of the functions possessed by the bank today. bitcoin has a bright future, bitcoin is a technology that is needed from now and will be implemented thoroughly in the future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
Activity: 347
Merit: 250
Activity: 2017
Why new technological solution, couldn't endanger bitcoin in the future?
Those who believe bitcoin is god can be very disappointed one day.
We don't using stone wheel anymore..But he was first and something revolutionary!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
"what happens if the bitcoin disappear ?"

Same thing that happens if your dick disappears.   nothing.  You weren't using it anyway.
Activity: 840
Bitcoin getting stronger by passing time because people are realizing the importance of revolutionary crytpo currency, from my point of view bitcoin has very bigger community so it survive 100+ years and i don't think it can disappear suddenly, it is growth is natural and getting more attention around the world. 

That's absolutely true bitcoin is becoming more stronger as time is passing by, and more people are getting into the world of bitcoin, and bitcoin will not disappear it will survive for 2 t 3 decades.

yeah, with the passage of time more people are going to adopt bitcoin and as more people are there so no one will go to reject accepting bitcoin, everyone will give a value to it because they also do not want to devalue their coins, this is the way that bitcoin is going to become a stronger currency and is going to firm its roots in the market.

Yeah bitcoin is getting stronger and stronger  the more people adopt it the more it going strong and the one is lacking of that is adoption of online store and physical store and i think it is the best success coming to bitcoin if it accepted as they payment. So thats why bitcoin would never die because in this state now many peoples us it and big stakers is still buying it.
People who have faith in bitcoin will continue to buy and they don't care about the price as they know they will be in profits if they hold for certain period of time.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Bitcoin getting stronger by passing time because people are realizing the importance of revolutionary crytpo currency, from my point of view bitcoin has very bigger community so it survive 100+ years and i don't think it can disappear suddenly, it is growth is natural and getting more attention around the world. 

That's absolutely true bitcoin is becoming more stronger as time is passing by, and more people are getting into the world of bitcoin, and bitcoin will not disappear it will survive for 2 t 3 decades.

yeah, with the passage of time more people are going to adopt bitcoin and as more people are there so no one will go to reject accepting bitcoin, everyone will give a value to it because they also do not want to devalue their coins, this is the way that bitcoin is going to become a stronger currency and is going to firm its roots in the market.

Yeah bitcoin is getting stronger and stronger  the more people adopt it the more it going strong and the one is lacking of that is adoption of online store and physical store and i think it is the best success coming to bitcoin if it accepted as they payment. So thats why bitcoin would never die because in this state now many peoples us it and big stakers is still buying it.
Activity: 575

Activity: 840

legendary
Activity: 1050
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Bitcoins are surely going to survive more than 100 years from now , this is just my person view and can be completely wrong too. Why do you want it to disappear in next 10 years Sad

Yeah absolutely bitcoin survive for a long time as mentioned by most users. The reason for the survival is the adoption and acceptance that bitcoin is getting continuously.

Yeah bitcoin would surely survive for many many years because it has strong foundation now maybe hes has speculating. But if bitcoin will i will surely look for another alternative crypto so i can earn again in online world its very sad to lose bitcoin because by bitcoin many online people help with it and earn money while there still finding job. But it will not gonna happen bitcoin will get succees to the fullest.
Pages:
Jump to: