Pages:
Author

Topic: What if Ethereum replaces Bitcoin someday? - page 18. (Read 8189 times)

copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
September 18, 2019, 08:58:56 PM
It is an undeniable fact that ETH has more use case than BTC but the popularity and mass adoption of BTC is still keeping it on top of all cryptocurrencies. ETH's price sometimes depends on the performance of BTC so it will be very difficult for it to replace BTC on the market
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
September 18, 2019, 08:52:03 PM
It will never happen , even many speculations that etherium will beat bitcoin and replaces it in the future it is not posible that bitcoin will be replace by any other cryptocurrencies. Etherium is like the queen of cryptocurrencies and so , a king (bitcoin) needs a queen , and that is all etherium stands.
Activity: 132
Merit: 3
September 18, 2019, 08:46:55 PM
Let's be frank, there is no way ethereum or any other coin is replacing bitcoin. Every coin comes with its own prospects and that has always been the case. Ethereum has always had some interesting prospects but it seems bitcoin would continue to dominate for long due to bitcoin' s relatively high popularity.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
September 18, 2019, 07:01:41 PM
If we look at the current situation it is very unlikely Ethereum can replace bitcoin. From the popularity and price alone Ethereum has lagged far behind bitcoin.
So it took a very long time for Ethereum to be able to replace bitcoin.

By popularity, Ethereum is already very close to Bitcoin. I think that in the payment sector Ethereum is ahead of Bitcoin.
Maybe he is on a par with bitcoin, but the fact that he will be ahead of bitcoin in this I doubt, bitcoin is the first currency and will always dominate the market, and most of the investment should be in bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 157
Merit: 0
Best solution for smart cities
September 18, 2019, 05:57:06 PM
You have pointed out so fact but then I can't agree with you. Ethereum is also popular but btc is more popular than ethereum. So many people feel comfortable with btc compare to ethereum. Secondly the gap between btc and ethereum is way too wide in teams of price. Ethereum may be half the price of btc but it can't beat btc.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
September 12, 2019, 02:43:50 PM
Ethereum one day replace Bitcoin? Hard to imaginate it. But if it will hapens, it will be new age in cryptocurrency world. I want to see it because it will be something what never seen before.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
September 12, 2019, 02:14:45 PM
There are somethings in life that aren't possible and Ethereum surpassing Bitcoins is one of them
I support you, too, and I think that ETH will not be able to outpace Bitcoin in the future, although the ether is still a promising coin
Activity: 83
September 12, 2019, 01:59:16 PM
There are somethings in life that aren't possible and Ethereum surpassing Bitcoins is one of them
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
September 12, 2019, 01:28:08 PM

What are your thoughts? Huh

Those point you gave really thoughtful but still i don't thing it's gonna happen. It's really ambition think that ETH replace bitcoin. In some points ETH really good than bitcoin but bitcoin is much popular than ETH. No matter what happen, bitcoin will always lead the market. May be somehow drop btc value but at the end bitcoin is the king in crypto currency and it'll be always (may be).
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 12, 2019, 01:14:33 PM
If we look at the current situation it is very unlikely Ethereum can replace bitcoin. From the popularity and price alone Ethereum has lagged far behind bitcoin.

By popularity, Ethereum is already very close to Bitcoin. I think that in the payment sector Ethereum is ahead of Bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 24
September 12, 2019, 12:21:12 PM
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
September 12, 2019, 11:10:41 AM
There are few chances for ethereum to over throne bitcoin. Just make a quick math and you'll see that the amount of capital that is needed is just too big to happen so I would say that no one ever can over throne bitcoin even if they have the tech , devs and all the juice.
- Indeed, from the past until the present time, bitcoin is still something that nothing can replace and defeat, it seems to be appreciated by people, considering it as the origin of the crypto market, the success or failure of the market depends heavily on bitcoin because we can see every breath of bitcoin, other crypto will follow and move, very few altcoins will resist. Ethereum is probably the altcoin closest to bitcoin but unfortunately, it is still altcoin, it still needs to see bitcoin to move, the strength of bitcoin really dampens hope of competition from other altcoins
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
September 12, 2019, 11:08:50 AM
If ethereum replaces bitcoin someday then thousands of people will become a millionaire. Because to reach Bitcoin level Ethereum price must reach at least 15-20K USD. So, after this surely thousands of investors will make a huge profit. I also want to add that its quite impossible for ETH to reach the BTC level because BTC already has a big impact on the market.

I think it will be historic to see Ethereum bypass bitcoin and become the king of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 26
September 12, 2019, 11:00:45 AM
The description about Ethereum and its facilities are really good.I don't think it will make any bad effect on the crypto market like these process but still good with bitcoin progress.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
September 12, 2019, 10:43:26 AM
Bitcoin is the king of all Cryptocurrency while Ethereum is the King of altcoin. These two are good investment
in Crypto world.
I think that soon ETH will stop to be the king among altcoins, and when the season of altcoins begins, we will see new leaders in this market.
Activity: 20
September 12, 2019, 10:08:26 AM
Bitcoin is the king of all Cryptocurrency while Ethereum is the King of altcoin. These two are good investment
in Crypto world.
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
September 12, 2019, 09:53:54 AM
at the moment bitcoin is still leading the cryptoqurency market and I am not very sure that ethereum will replace bitcoin, but if that happens in the future it will likely have a major impact on ethereum adoption. because investors will certainly switch to profitable coins
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
September 12, 2019, 09:46:03 AM
Ethereum, being the world's second largest cryptocurrency by market cap, has all the potential of replacing Bitcoin in the future. It's more than just a cryptocurrency, being a platform for the development and execution of smart contracts (aka dApps). With ETH, it's possible to launch alternative cryptocurrencies without the need to start a Blockchain from scratch. It's also possible to use the ETH blockchain for other purposes such as voting, proof of identity, verification of documents, and more. In contrast, Bitcoin's only use is for finance where it cannot be implemented in other areas by its own.

Given all of the benefits Ethereum provides on top of Bitcoin, it makes me wonder whenever it'll be able to replace the pioneer cryptocurrency within the future? As long as, Ethereum keeps progressing in development and mainstream acceptance, it'll be much closer to Bitcoin every step of the way. What are your thoughts? Huh
Bitcoin is the parent of all coins, although ehtereum is the second largest, bitcoin in the future will continue to be the main coin of all coins, although ethereum continues to progress, there are still many altcoins that will remain barsaing with ethereum in the future. Bitcoin will continue to lead because of its value and natural nature.
Activity: 535
Merit: 33
here we go
September 12, 2019, 09:18:08 AM
Yes, judging from the function and role, ETH can be a parent, to exceed price of Bitcoin, it takes trust for large adoption
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
September 12, 2019, 09:06:08 AM
There are few chances for ethereum to over throne bitcoin. Just make a quick math and you'll see that the amount of capital that is needed is just too big to happen so I would say that no one ever can over throne bitcoin even if they have the tech , devs and all the juice.
Pages:
Jump to: