Pages:
Author

Topic: What if Government bans Bitcoins? - page 23. (Read 6093 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
August 25, 2018, 05:59:01 AM
If that happens, it will be bad news for Bitcoin and altcoin!
But I always believed in the restoration of Bitcoin and altcoin in the future
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 05:50:09 AM
If the world is united to ban Bitcoin, Bitcoin will definitely die, because when the ban is started, they will first block those wallet companies and Internet distribution channels!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 05:45:59 AM
Still in my country bitcoin is not banned most of the people in my country work to earn bitcoin and crypto coin as a part-time job.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 05:13:59 AM
Bitcoin is decentralized currency but if we look at the world so many countries are bitcoin friendly and they support bitcoin for many reasons and some of the countries not allowing bitcoin usage in their countries because of some threats of crypto into their economy and mostly the advanced countries are in the favor of bitcoin and crypto while now many countries have their own exchanges and separate ICO which leads to the crypto world.

They can ban Bitcoin creating some special law. However, in reality, nothing will be changed after these steps of the government. BTC is decentralized, so it will be difficult to control it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
August 24, 2018, 03:56:55 PM
Not going to happen and it would never work. How exactly can you ban a decentralised network all around the world? You can't. No one can stop it, they are all too late to the game.
Activity: 25
August 24, 2018, 03:20:00 PM
It is very easy for a country to stop Bitcoin's network in my opinion. Countries with Nuclear power plant could easily convert electricity into hashing power and out-power the whole blockchain community.
In this case, i would say there is nothing we could do, this is the weakness of Proof of Work consensus. Perhaps we might need a new consensus mechanism that possibly protects the network from government attack.
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 24, 2018, 03:17:14 PM
bitcoin is not a currency that can be controlled by government policy and everyone can use it, banning bitcoin will make a bigger wave of investors because they realize that their potential can change the world financial system for the better. I think the government will not make such mistakes.
Activity: 218
August 24, 2018, 03:15:09 PM
Actually, from now on, I do not believe that the government will continue to try to ban bitcoin. The world is changing and honestly no one can stop this. I think they will find out how to accept btc and crypto.
Activity: 362
August 24, 2018, 03:05:39 PM
THen ban it! They can't control people's decision, The decision is always in the people's opinion if community supports it then govenment will adopt it especially the blockchain itself. Governments should step up and revolutionize the new idea of technology.
Activity: 7
August 24, 2018, 12:50:18 PM
Looking at the decentralized nature of crypto-currencies,Wonder if govt bans Bitcoins in future??Is it possible let's say by blocking all sites which relate to Bitcoin wallets/payments etc over the internet.In that case what would happen to our existing coins held in those wallets??

The government couldn`t be able to put the limit on the bitcoin since from the very nature it is decentralized and no one can make the control over it. However, it could be influence and alter by the people or investors of it.
Activity: 95
August 24, 2018, 12:49:39 PM
Don't you know that some countries have already ban crypto and bitcoin? well basically they are shit holes. Otherwise developed countries have not ban bitcoin or crypto. look at a country like Estonia. even though a small country they support crypto and other digital trends highly
Activity: 56
August 24, 2018, 12:45:36 PM
hmm ... it's interesting to reflect on the topic of how you can banned bitcoin. Probably every person who spent at least a little time in this forum should know that bitcoin is decentralized currency, therefore it is very difficult for me personally to imagine how it is possible to bite bitcoin ... although maybe I'm mistaken, it will be interesting to read
Activity: 118
August 24, 2018, 11:46:05 AM
How could a country ban for something that is so difficult to regulate and liquidate. I dont think they can ban Bitcoin unless all country and the digital world would agree about it. First of all it helps a lot of people to raise up their way of life by earning from this.

Well, as you can see some countries already banned bitcoin and some of them already regulated it. I don't think banning bitcoin will make a big impact with the continues development of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 44
August 24, 2018, 11:34:50 AM
I'm thinking of a panic selling. The price of Bitcoin will drastically plummet.
August 24, 2018, 10:01:23 AM
The Ecuadorian government has issued a ban on bitcoin and other digital currencies. So bitcoin can not be ban no Matter what they do.I think because pur govenment know that it can help individuals in their financial problem.
Activity: 20
August 24, 2018, 09:59:35 AM
How could a country ban for something that is so difficult to regulate and liquidate. I dont think they can ban Bitcoin unless all country and the digital world would agree about it. First of all it helps a lot of people to raise up their way of life by earning from this.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
August 24, 2018, 09:57:10 AM
Technically, no one can Bitcoin, no government, they need to turn off the INTERNET completely for that, but these days, some SMS bitcoin transaction system is already invented.

https://news.bitcoin.com/samourai-wallet-introduces-bitcoin-via-sms-text-messages-for-censorship-resistance/
August 24, 2018, 09:56:20 AM
Very will happen. In spite of the fact that legislature have no reason for restricting bitcoin and some other crypto, But in the event that it happening then you don't have to stress.
In future there will be a few trades that will have add up to security of your records.
since Necessity is the mother all things considered.
So Keep yourselves quiet and Keep exchanging.
Activity: 257
Merit: 32
August 24, 2018, 09:53:37 AM
Even if they will block exchanges there still will be decentralised exchanges and no one can anyhow bloc your wallet and not let you make any transactions with BTC or any other crytpo.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 09:48:20 AM
Looking at the decentralized nature of crypto-currencies,Wonder if govt bans Bitcoins in future??Is it possible let's say by blocking all sites which relate to Bitcoin wallets/payments etc over the internet.In that case what would happen to our existing coins held in those wallets??
if all sites related to cryptocurrency are blocked by all world governments, then all the altcoins you have become useless waste. but that will not be possible, because many countries can accept the existence of bitcoin trading in their country.
Pages:
Jump to: