Pages:
Author

Topic: What is best PoS coin to invest into right now? - page 46. (Read 71398 times)

Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
WORM and 808.   A lot of old low price POS coins stake horribly, bag holders from long ago perhaps make it expensive for newer people to get in.   It does for me because I'm in a lot of coins and don't sink much into any one. 
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
I love staking RAIN, BITB, IFLT, and 1337.  Cool

Are there other coins that stakes very well?

Just share them in this thread
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Antshares, although it is not directly but compareable to PoS. It has high chances to be the chinese Ethereum and price over 100 USD would not be surprising, now it is still pretty cheap.

Dude this coin isn't stakeable, you're confused..
Activity: 493
Merit: 551
Antshares, although it is not directly but compareable to PoS. It has high chances to be the chinese Ethereum and price over 100 USD would not be surprising, now it is still pretty cheap.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
XSPEC from a privacy/anon standpoint. Has XMR and ZEC beat.. just needs the right crowd to notice and it will rocket.

RAIN from a pure PoS standpoint. 200% annual interest rate  Shocked

These cryptocurrencies look interesting, mate. XSPEC being an anon coin, might have a chance to compete with existing coins such as XMR and ZEC. If aims to provide better privacy than the latter, then it would be the anon coin of choice for many people, and its price and popularity will rise all the way to the moon.

In the case of RAIN, I'm surprised to see such a PoS coin with high interest rates. It could be a great opportunity for you to gain massive profits and build your way towards financial wealth.

Nevertheless, these cryptocurrencies might become attractive to many crypto enthusiasts like me, making them a great investment for the long term. While prices are cheap, you should take advantage of the opportunity and grab some coins before it gets too late. Just my opinion. Smiley
Activity: 336
Genesis Team™
XSPEC from a privacy/anon standpoint. Has XMR and ZEC beat.. just needs the right crowd to notice and it will rocket.

RAIN from a pure PoS standpoint. 200% annual interest rate  Shocked
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Solarcoin is my favorite.

That is one of the altcoins on the market, which has a lot of potential, in my own opinion. It encourages anyone to use clean and alternative energy sources, and get paid in return. This one might increase in price over the long term, so it may be worth holding it.

Nevertheless, while the list of PoS coins is extensive, there are only a few which are worthwhile, making you good profit in the future. It is always best to choose those with a limited supply, and active development to ensure your investments. Just my opinion.  Smiley

Good time to take a new look at Solarcoin
https://www.forbes.com/sites/sap/2017/07/05/how-blockchain-is-incentivizing-a-5000-gigawatt-quest-to-save-the-planet/#5b357a311f21
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
dash still good to invest to..

you can try bitsend it is still cheap to set a masternodes
What is your basic say dash is still good for investment ?? Please explain to me. Thanks Smiley
legendary
Still good? You need to be a millionare to stake there dude..

Agree. To be able to run a masternode on Dash's network, you would need a good amount of capital, since the minimum required coins for collateral is 1000 Dash. Thus, the higher the price of each Dash, the harder it would be for you to set up your own masternode.

Still, there is the option of masternode shares allowing you to earn masternode rewards without the need for the minimum 1000 Dash collateral, although a third party offers this service which may turn to be risky.

Nevertheless, aside from Dash there are many other good altcoins which many people have chosen as their favorite. PIVX comes from Dash's codebase, but it implements other cool features such as PoS and more. This makes it an interesting cryptocurrency worth holding for the long term. Just my opinion. Smiley

Still good? You need to be a millionare to stake there dude..
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Check out PIE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1959110.160

We are working on android wallet, masternodes, social sending and more....
I have seen many PoS coins decline in value over time, making your stakes less profitable than ever.

However, even though this happens, there are a very few coins that prove to become worth to hold for the long term.

Nevertheless, I would like to know which PoS would be best to invest into these days, according to market movement. I'm always on the look for good PoS coins to put my money into, and make my profits grow for the long term.  Smiley

The oldest and first one to invent Proof-of-Stake is the most profitable (Peercoin). At least if you want your profits to be real and not made up of some dubious project that will suddenly run away with all your money.

Minimum coins needed for PPC minting?
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
REDDCoin - Great return
invest in TRI

believe, because i know why )))

fast, pure pos, low emission and zero inflation

now you know why!
legendary
POSW (Poswallet) seems to have bottomed, I doubt it will get any lower. Masternodes are coming in july and some other updates. The service may become more attractive after they add ETH support as ETH will go PoS eventually. I think it's a good hold to see what happens, considering it just can't get any lower, and you are supposed to buy the bottom.

Yeah. It has massively declined in price from nearly $0.11 USD to $0.04 USD. I guess that this is because of the coins being delisted from the platform, which renders it useless at the moment since there are no coins to stake in there. But, once PoSWallet gets back on track, I believe that prices will skyrocket making this a huge opportunity for anyone to invest early and profit later.

Add to that the dividends you'll earn with your PoSW Coins, and you'll make more money than ever when there is an increase in value.

Nevertheless, it seems that PoSW Coin would be the best investment you'll ever make on an altcoin in the moment, as it has potential for growth in the long term. But before you invest, be sure to make a research and follow the markets, to avoid mistakes. Just my opinion. Smiley
ReddCoin, the one and only coin that matters.

Can you give me some more information about Redd? how do you stake? what is the minimum required?
Activity: 14
I have seen many PoS coins decline in value over time, making your stakes less profitable than ever.

However, even though this happens, there are a very few coins that prove to become worth to hold for the long term.

Nevertheless, I would like to know which PoS would be best to invest into these days, according to market movement. I'm always on the look for good PoS coins to put my money into, and make my profits grow for the long term.  Smiley

The oldest and first one to invent Proof-of-Stake is the most profitable (Peercoin). At least if you want your profits to be real and not made up of some dubious project that will suddenly run away with all your money.
Activity: 32
ReddCoin, the one and only coin that matters.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
POSW (Poswallet) seems to have bottomed, I doubt it will get any lower. Masternodes are coming in july and some other updates. The service may become more attractive after they add ETH support as ETH will go PoS eventually. I think it's a good hold to see what happens, considering it just can't get any lower, and you are supposed to buy the bottom.
i dont think you can trust Poswallet to start start staking your coins , there are users reporting that the wallet tries to scam them making their balance disappear , if you would use it i suggest to not put huge amount of coins in there
Activity: 138
so your asking... what the best PoS coin is?

in my opinion its... TRI !  

i love TRI! much rare so coin wow! buy and hodl it! only 120 thousand max supply! proof of stake over TOR network! ensuring security for all nodes on the network! wow cool!

you know why!

TRI community is growing very fast..please join us! come hang out in the discord!

www.discord.me/triangles

www.coinmarketcap.com/currencies/triangles/

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/tri/timeline/BTC

dont take my word for it though... download the wallet.. buy some TRI stake it for a week.. and you will start to understand why..

www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=TRI_BTC
Pages:
Jump to: