Pages:
Author

Topic: What is best PoS coin to invest into right now? - page 47. (Read 71398 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Stratis is expensive to get in now..

NEM (Wallet staking), WTT will come next month (Loan staking), PLBT will come next week (Dividend staking), NXT (Wallet staking), BLK (Wallet staking), BitBay (Wallet staking), GridCoin (Wallet staking) Ardor next month (Wallet staking)

I think also the following but I don't have much details of which type of staking:
Burst, Espers, MonetaryUnit, ARK, Waves, Nav (?), iCash..

If can any have more details, be my guest.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
You should go for top altcoins in marketplaces. They are good for holding in long term. Dogecoin, litecoin, waves, xmr, eth are good coins. You should go for them. Its really hard to trust other coins these days. Some are just scams. It better to buy reliable coin since you are going for long term trading.
I agree,
Believe in the upper coin will minimize losses Wink
Activity: 114
STRATIS is my favorite on POS algorithm. It's on top 10 cap among all cryptocurrency that show people expected much about STATIS before.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I think NAV coin. Any moment they will have pre built NavPi's, they are testing adapps on their blockchain and polymorph project seems promising.
Activity: 537
POSW (Poswallet) seems to have bottomed, I doubt it will get any lower. Masternodes are coming in july and some other updates. The service may become more attractive after they add ETH support as ETH will go PoS eventually. I think it's a good hold to see what happens, considering it just can't get any lower, and you are supposed to buy the bottom.

Do you think it rise to a dollar or more during all of this? I see a chance to make some good profit.

Well, a new, more manageable roadmap is out, looks like they have some work in front of them.
Activity: 8
POSW (Poswallet) seems to have bottomed, I doubt it will get any lower. Masternodes are coming in july and some other updates. The service may become more attractive after they add ETH support as ETH will go PoS eventually. I think it's a good hold to see what happens, considering it just can't get any lower, and you are supposed to buy the bottom.

Do you think it rise to a dollar or more during all of this? I see a chance to make some good profit.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Diamond seems to be a popular pos, I have not tried myself, but it has some good features, check it out here https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptojedi/how-to-make-serious-money-by-investing-into-proof-of-stake-dmd-diamond-pos

888 has high rewards.

It seems 888 is dead, and has been for over a year. 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=960933.720
Activity: 277
I ❤ Mastern✿des
I quite like POSW. New roadmap soon and POSWallet 2 coming. 41,000 supply so this can be a $1 coin easily.

and don't forget one of the few coins to be supported by ledger, which could bring some momentum

PLUS dividends oh and right now 'the price is right'

I also vote POSW
Activity: 1
The best is of course Ethereum. While it is not yeat a PoS coin, this is just a matter of months, so I would opt for this one for sure.
Activity: 537
I quite like POSW. New roadmap soon and POSWallet 2 coming. 41,000 supply so this can be a $1 coin easily.
I got a few, alien has a generous stake and nobody really knows about it. KingN coin has only 2% stake but the market cap is under 50,000 USD. TALK has 15% and most of the other coins are not earning interest so I'm holding on to that too. I don't buy coins that make these other guys rich I buy coins to make myself rich and I have gotten my investment back from all of these coins already so I can't even lose so I don't care if you guys buy or not.

Those coins have no trade volume, I've seen such coins (usually ponzi) goes dead and all the invest gone..
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
I got a few, alien has a generous stake and nobody really knows about it. KingN coin has only 2% stake but the market cap is under 50,000 USD. TALK has 15% and most of the other coins are not earning interest so I'm holding on to that too. I don't buy coins that make these other guys rich I buy coins to make myself rich and I have gotten my investment back from all of these coins already so I can't even lose so I don't care if you guys buy or not.
Is there an updated list of upcoming/current PoS/PoI coins that is worthy?

Either Offline harvest (like XEM/NEM) or Online (keeping wallet open 24/h)

Activity: 140
WAVES & NXT are the best POScoin. Projects are differents but with a good potential  Grin
Activity: 167
Is it just me, or does it seem crazy to try and move Ethereum over to PoS after the market cap is already 30 to 50 billion dollars (depending on when it gets moved) Is this an unprecedented move which could screw up the whole system? I hope not.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Diamond seems to be a popular pos, I have not tried myself, but it has some good features, check it out here https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptojedi/how-to-make-serious-money-by-investing-into-proof-of-stake-dmd-diamond-pos

Triangles is one that looks good. It has often traded above 150k sats and is much cheaper now. It gives a return of 33% after 3 days.

1337 pays pretty well and is cheap, going on a pump right now that might last.

888 has high rewards.

Stratis, is a good long term hold anyway so might as well increase your supply.

Can't think of it now but there are a few coins that are set up to run on raspberry pi, very cheap way to run pos.

Energycoin, run it on your phone.

That is a great list of PoS coins there, mate. Most of them have high rewards like Diamond and 1337, making your profits grow over time. I like the fact that DMD is scarce, and has a deflationary model like Bitcoin. With this in mind, it would be able to rise in value over the long term making it the best investment on a PoS coin you'll ever make.

Among the list of PoS coins mentioned, Triangles has brought up my attention due to its reward ratio. If it gives you a ROI of 33% within 3 days as you said, then it would make it one of the best PoS coins worth holding for the long term. Right now, TRI is worth nearly $1.50 and it could rise further in price the more demand it gets.

In the case of staking within your phone, I'm inclined to try out Energycoin but I can't seem to find a wallet for Android other than for Windows, Linux, and Mac within its official site.

Nevertheless, while the list of good PoS coins to invest into is extensive, you should always make a research about an specific coin to make sure you've made the right investment for the long term. Just my opinion. Smiley
Activity: 489
I have seen many PoS coins decline in value over time, making your stakes less profitable than ever.

However, even though this happens, there are a very few coins that prove to become worth to hold for the long term.

Nevertheless, I would like to know which PoS would be best to invest into these days, according to market movement. I'm always on the look for good PoS coins to put my money into, and make my profits grow for the long term.  Smiley

at these days im recommending iflt 2.5% daily and its a good interest rate
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Condensate is very good.  It fluctuates so it's possible to get it cheap.  I'm getting payments every three days or so of around 92 coins from my working total of around 3200.  It doesn't take much memory or CPU.  I think they may have some kind of random algorithm on rewards, but that might be for mining. 

I agree with you that this coin is also a great staking coin as I own some myself and ave been earning around 30 or so coins from staking almost every day from 10k. Active dev and good community support is helping this coin get more exposure in the crypto world and yes people can pick up cheap coins every now and then like I have been doing by placing buy orders at under 50 sats below the asking price and sometimes even 100 sats under and they always fill, so it's also a good coin to trade.

I also hold some Waves but never knew about this new feature so I'll have to try it out.
Activity: 228
I think we can count WAVES too. They have LPOS now and if you lease your coins it can get you WAVES and Miner Reward Token. Right now it gives a little WAVES but it's healthy in the long run.

I'm with you. Waves is really good with core team. Sasha Ivanov is a smart guy that can make Waves one of the best contract platforms. If he did, the waves could be increasing like crazy for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: