Pages:
Author

Topic: What is best PoS coin to invest into right now? - page 48. (Read 71398 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
To invest (buy):
HYP (HyperStake)
BTCD (BitcoinDark)
PIVX

To mine with CPU:
NEVA (Nevacoin)

To stake:  promises Smiley
SHND (strongHands)
MICE (mousecoin)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Blackcoin is a good choice.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Condensate is very good.  It fluctuates so it's possible to get it cheap.  I'm getting payments every three days or so of around 92 coins from my working total of around 3200.  It doesn't take much memory or CPU.  I think they may have some kind of random algorithm on rewards, but that might be for mining. 
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
I think we can count WAVES too. They have LPOS now and if you lease your coins it can get you WAVES and Miner Reward Token. Right now it gives a little WAVES but it's healthy in the long run.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
The zeit seems awesome! will hold some ... The MOIN are a little messy but seems good too! the coins i listed need more engage of the devs, but have much future for me, even without the dev, and be many currencies, i think it has more distribution potential, what is very good for the coin ...

Yes ZEIT is more of a long term hold and that's what I'm going to be doing and the same goes for MOIN. Yes the dev of MOIN doesn't say much but has since started to update the community at least once every 2 weeks. MOIN is another long term hold for me and in the meantime I am staking and earning more MOIN each day and also the price is holding steady at around 3k sats.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
CloakCoin
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
you can buy bitsend, it is still cheap, the development is still on progress, dash also good if you have big budget to spend on pos coin
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Diamond seems to be a popular pos, I have not tried myself, but it has some good features, check it out here https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptojedi/how-to-make-serious-money-by-investing-into-proof-of-stake-dmd-diamond-pos

Triangles is one that looks good. It has often traded above 150k sats and is much cheaper now. It gives a return of 33% after 3 days.

1337 pays pretty well and is cheap, going on a pump right now that might last.

888 has high rewards.

Stratis, is a good long term hold anyway so might as well increase your supply.

Can't think of it now but there are a few coins that are set up to run on raspberry pi, very cheap way to run pos.

Energycoin, run it on your phone.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
do you guys know any coin that is cheap and does need a little bit of its coins to start staking and with high percentage return every year , if there is no coin with that i would go use masternode instead of PoS
The zeit seems awesome! will hold some ... The MOIN are a little messy but seems good too! the coins i listed need more engage of the devs, but have much future for me, even without the dev, and be many currencies, i think it has more distribution potential, what is very good for the coin ...
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
What do you think about MOIN which I posted about a few weeks ago? Since then MOIN has been doing well against the BTC price and is also holding strong right now while most other Altcoins are falling in price along with BTC. Also I mentioned ZEIT coin which has been doing well holding strong at around 6 sats. In my opinion these are good long term POS coins.
StrongHands (SHND)
Mousecoin (MICE)
Sativacoin (STV)
HyperStake (Hyp)
Activity: 439
Merit: 297
www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply
Ardor. Has been going up great since you started this post and will continue to rise. Has a real future.

I have seen several people saying that Ardor is a great PoS coin, but I'm wondering if they realize you cannot currently stake Ardor. To my knowledge, Ardor (an asset of NXT) is currently on testnet in preparation to go live. It won't be too long before they take Ardor live, but why have several different people mentioned it as one of the "best PoS coin to invest into right now", when it technically is still a token in the form of an NXT asset?

Huh
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I think all Altcoin have a big bubble now,
I think you should be want to hold a pos coin for a long time
why not choose another time do this?

Yeah it seems like so. The majority of altcoins on the market have been rising exponentially in price, where even those alts which have been forgotten have had a positive trend as well. By seeing this, you could take advantage of the situation and make a good amount of profit if you've held onto an altcoin within its early days.

As for PoS coins, it would be possible to hold onto them for a short period of time and profit with these movements on the market, once you earn from your stakes. Peercoin, Tekcoin, Mintcoin, and LiteDoge are really good for this. Just my opinion. Smiley

Chronobank. The best  way for people to get exposed to crypto currency. Labor markets have more and less demand depending on the economy.

Chronobank is a good altcoin, but I don't think that the TIME token itself would be PoS. Its vision and purpose would change the way cryptocurrencies are viewed by businesses and corporations alike. However, while its been awhile since Chronobank's launch, I haven't seen a real use for it yet, so until now the TIME token would be just for holding and pure specualtion.

Once it gets used in the mainstream world, I could imagine a society where it gets paid in Labour Hour Tokens in a secure and convenient way eliminating middlemen and government intervention via the use of the blockchain technology.

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward for new PoS coins in the market for me to stake and hold for the long term once it gains traction in price.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
 Chronobank. The best  way for people to get exposed to crypto currency. Labor markets have more and less demand depending on the economy.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
I think all Altcoin have a big bubble now,
I think you should be want to hold a pos coin for a long time
why not choose another time do this?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Check out Blackcoin, the most innovative and influential PoS coin so far. Its PoS 2.0 protocol was adopted by almost all the PoS coins afterwards.

True. Blackcoin has been one of the oldest PoS coins in the market, providing greater strength and innovation with its unique PoS implementations. As many altcoins are rising in price and popularity among everyday people, Blackcoin is still undervalued but I believe that it may change as its true potential becomes realized.

I've used to have BLK and would love to get some more and save up for the future, as you'll never know when your holdings may become valuable someday in the future.

Things aside, I've also heard that both Tekcoin and Mintcoin are great PoS cryptocurrencies with high stake rates, with their best feature being such where you don't need to have your wallet open at all times to earn from your holdings. Every 30 days, you would check up your wallet to claim your stakes, which makes them convenient to use.

Another coin that looked great was Paycoin, but nowadays it seems abandoned by its dev team, as well as it had a bad reputation from being asociated with Garza of the GAW Miners scheme. But still, it is being traded at the markets which makes it interesting to stake and hold.

Nevertheless, always make your research before making any investment on PoS coins as they're extremely risky. Just sharing my thoughts.  Grin
Activity: 84
Check out Blackcoin, the most innovative and influential PoS coin so far. Its PoS 2.0 protocol was adopted by almost all the PoS coins afterwards.
Activity: 914
Merit: 299
gridcoin!
Pages:
Jump to: