Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best country for making ICO legally? - page 11. (Read 1414 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Spokkz ICO
you can get more knowledge from the experts in the ico.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
Yes Belarus will make tax holidays for 5 years for ICOs. But the point is - everybody like to earn money on new projects. We are still living in a quite open and rather free world today so many countries will compete to be a base for legit crypto projects. Just a competition between them. Laws are more or less equal everywhere the main point is taxation.
Activity: 308
Have you heard that in the Republic of Belarus the trade in crypto-currencies was legalized and was exempted from paying income tax on the withdrawal of the fiat currency through the Belarusian stock exchanges? Everything will start working on March 28, 2018.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Of course you need to choose a country where bitcoin is more or less legalized. For example, Japan is completely legalized, in the Philippines, bitcoin is recognized as a means of payment. Even in Finland, conventional financial transactions are not taxed.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
Don't base on country, you gonna fall on their trap easily.There's a lot of asset that you need to view first than country. Better to base on their history background and reliable business partners. Be careful guys, just adding different side of the story. Hope that no one offend.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
What makes ICO so interesting?  If it is the ICO's high return rate then check MEDIC coin out!

I would definitely consider this coin, it has a niche market and had an amazing start!

Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical & Commercial Cryptocurrency with Masternode and Privacy!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-medic-coin-foldinghome-gpu-mining-masternode-coin-2753447

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley

The stats are taking from https://masternodes.online/currencies/MEDIC/
MEDIC DAILY INCOME (02/01/2018)
$1,177.6975
0.13773984 BTC
5465.8667 MEDIC

Although BTC price is low today but MEDIC MNs still have very good return.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 2
hi...
there are some county where making ICO is legall...then i first say that it is japan..there are also some county as Singapore.. south koria...etc.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Of course the best country would be japan for  it was the one which introduced cryptos. Japan has always been the leader in innovations, be in financial and technological development. One cannot undermine the degree of legitimacy of cryptos in japan. Ico projects will be very successful in japan.
Activity: 619
Merit: 500
germany is out for sure. only utility tokens can be issued...
Activity: 392
Hi everyone, what is the best country for making ICO legally? I have heard about Estonia, Switzerland and Singapore.  Do you know what tax is required to pay there for founded capital?

Currently the best country for cryptocurrency and ICO is Japan. Here legalized cryptocurrencies and loyalty to her.
I agree with you, as far as I know, Japan is a country that has a policy of opening up to the cryptocurrency and ICO markets. There are a lot of big companies and corporations in Japan that accept payroll and pay employees with crypto, which is a great thing. Japan has always been a national leader in new trends and cryptocurrency also future countries will have to learn how Japan popularizes cryptocurrency.
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
Hi everyone, what is the best country for making ICO legally? I have heard about Estonia, Switzerland and Singapore.  Do you know what tax is required to pay there for founded capital?

Currently the best country for cryptocurrency and ICO is Japan. Here legalized cryptocurrencies and loyalty to her.
Activity: 268
World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

Best one is Japan, legalized bitcoin and allow to to start your ico with low tax

from your list  Singaporeis best

I agree with this one. Japan is one, you may consider China too. With that two powerful country has been in full support of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, having ICO there will be great. But I do not have an idea that they already pass a law about taxing the income in ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
In many countries, crypto currency is not prohibited. And this means that the IСO projects can not be banned. I think, that the best choice is Japan or Singapore.
Yes currently only some countries that say seriously to the development of cryptocurrency, Singapore became one of the countries with a degree of freedom in doing various financial transactions. There is not much that other countries can do, as most just stutter negative. Whereas if we consider the project / ico / cryptocurrency many have benefits. I sincerely hope that more and more countries can accept this technological development.
Activity: 294
In many countries, crypto currency is not prohibited. And this means that the IСO projects can not be banned. I think, that the best choice is Japan or Singapore.
Activity: 392
The most progressive and favorable towards cryptocurrency and ICO jurisdictions today are Hong Kong, Switzerland, US, Scotland, Singapore. The registration for ICO and tax legislation in these countries are the most favorable for blockchain startups.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
In my opinion Singapore is the best country to create an ICO, because Singapore has a more easy regulation to run a business.
Activity: 266
Merit: 41
Hey, I know it isn't on your list of choices, but I'd have to think Gibraltar will be a very popular place to launch ICOs in the future.  The government and regulators are allowing the GSX to launch GBX as a formal arm of their financial sector over there, allowing a high degree of legitimacy to be given to ICOs that subsequently launch through their system.  As for tax...

"The law of Gibraltar is based on English law, but is separate from the UK legal system. Non-resident businesses do not pay income tax unless the source of this income is Gibraltar proper. There is no tax on capital income. In Gibraltar there is no capital gains tax, wealth tax, sales tax or value added tax."

TAX HAVEN Smiley
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Gibraltar
Activity: 238
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
Due to the lack of legal regulation of the Crypto-currency in the territory of Russia, the issue of taxing operations with tokens, as well as licensing of operations with crypto-currencies, their release or production, has not yet been resolved.
Pages:
Jump to: