Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best country for making ICO legally? - page 12. (Read 1414 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I see that some people write about Russia here? No children, having studied the policy of the state you will understand - that here anything can happen
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hi everyone, what is the best country for making ICO legally? I have heard about Estonia, Switzerland and Singapore.  Do you know what tax is required to pay there for founded capital?

ICOs are getting more regulation everywhere, however for now i'd say Signapore and Switzerland are still decent for that
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Singapore, and japan also
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Why dont use an offshore location? like marshal island, Belice or similar?
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
Hi everyone, what is the best country for making ICO legally? I have heard about Estonia, Switzerland and Singapore.  Do you know what tax is required to pay there for founded capital?

Belarus
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Singapore ...they are strict with compliance. Also  you can try with Philippines too  as they are very active and government is very supportive. Also, in Russian and countries  surrounding it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
Japan. a country that has a very advanced technology in various fields. so, of course, ICO project will be a bestseller there and been given a protective law because it is a major job for the community there.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120

all country in the world until now not yet legaly and regulate ico project
but several country baned ico, china, south korea, USA and sigapore, baned ico project
Actually your right. I dont already heard a country who officially declare that ICO are legally welcome to their country.
They are just open in having ICO in their country.
Because if you say "legal" means it has a memorandum stating that ICO are legally accepted.
But if you are pertaining to the country that , has a best ICO.
Ofcourse i'll go with the Japan.
They have a huge number of ICO launch,
And they have the best of it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
I was very interested in this question. Here's what I found on the Internet:
Australia, UK, Canada, Finland, The Netherlands, South Korea, Sweden, Denmark, The United States, Estonia
Activity: 602

The best country for making ICO is country where no any regulators of cryptoworld Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
Most ICO are located in Hong Kong and Japane, a part of ICO from UnIted Kingdom, a part from Russia,Belarus.
The perfect place for ICO is Japane.Japan is a powerful platform in the market of crypto-currencies, where about 63% of the world market of bitcoins is traded.
Activity: 4
Hi everyone, what is the best country for making ICO legally? I have heard about Estonia, Switzerland and Singapore.  Do you know what tax is required to pay there for founded capital?

Canada.

Canada? Not many legal ICOs in Canada.
Actually Impak is the first one https://mpk.impak.eco/en/

Lol thinking about it, I wanted to participate in AdBank ''a canadian ICO'' and they don't even sell to canadians. If you want lots of restrictions come to Canada
Activity: 124

Canada.
Activity: 154
I think Japan is a suitable place. because there is a place of outstanding ICO and very freely without any strict prohibition from the Government itself. Japan is the right country, the japanese govermnet fully support for digital currency))
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
I think Russia, Japan,Singapore,Hongkong, Europe coz i read alot of articles they seems legit and all ICO are coming from this country. i'm very glad if my country will be in the list but seems that 3rd world country are not aware of it.
Activity: 238
Many countries become more and more friendly to the crypto and IСO projects. You can choose any country where the crypto currency is legalized. But most likely, you will have to pay big taxes to carry out your business. Laws must be observed.
The problem with ICO is that plenty of projects there - are scams and investors are not protected from them. This issue need to be regulated.
Activity: 308
Merit: 156
Many countries become more and more friendly to the crypto and IСO projects. You can choose any country where the crypto currency is legalized. But most likely, you will have to pay big taxes to carry out your business. Laws must be observed.
Activity: 84
The legitimacy of ICO in the first place depends on the project for which you plan to raise funds. If properly designed, even in Russia, it will be legal. But the best protection of capital will be offshore.
Activity: 168
Also you can search info about Belarusian High-Tech Park (HTP)
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
As long as i read any ICOs whitepaper, most of them are based in Singapore, Estonia, Japan and Switzerland. Maybe Singapore is the best country for making ICO since Singapore has lighter regulation for startup business.
Pages:
Jump to: