Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best country for making ICO legally? - page 14. (Read 1414 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Stand up when you fall
Follow me, Switzerland and Singapore is country for making ICO can legally (i think). but i'm not sure it legally.
Activity: 252
Hi everyone, what is the best country for making ICO legally? I have heard about Estonia, Switzerland and Singapore.  Do you know what tax is required to pay there for founded capital?

all country in the world until now not yet legaly and regulate ico project
but several country baned ico, china, south korea, USA and sigapore, baned ico project

Japan has legalized bitcoin, does it not mean legalized ico too??
I think ico and bitcoin have relationship so japan also already legalized ico. Sorry if i am wrong.
Activity: 378
Maybe Singapore is the right place. because Singapore is the right place to and fro business and became a commercial centre including the ICO also no doubt.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Japan I think. a great place for the ICO. in Japan the ICO is very free and not get a hitch of any kind from various parties as well as the Government.
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
Japan and korea ,well because they legally accept bitcoin in almost all thier business, stores bitcoin payments in those 2 country are everywhere that is why hosting ico on both parties will be a legal form,maybe.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
Thank you for your help, do you know what is tax rate for Japan and Singapore for collected founds?
Don't get surprised, these two countries are few of the countries to have the highest cost of living and I guess starting out an ICO for taxation on these countries is quite expensive but that's just my opinion. It's better to wait for someone who actually lives there.

Using google I found these two;
https://www.iras.gov.sg/irashome/About-Us/Taxes-in-Singapore/The-Singapore-Tax-System/
https://www.jetro.go.jp/en/invest/setting_up/laws/section3/page7.html
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Thank you for your help, do you know what is tax rate for Japan and Singapore for collected founds?
Activity: 295
Japan is the right country, the japanese govermnet fully support for digital currecny, whether you will live there?? Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 335
I think Japan is a suitable place. because there is a place of outstanding ICO and very freely without any strict prohibition from the Government itself.
Activity: 254
Merit: 18
Hi everyone, what is the best country for making ICO legally? I have heard about Estonia, Switzerland and Singapore.  Do you know what tax is required to pay there for founded capital?

Most companies are choosing Singapore. Alternatively, you can try with Tax Haven but that is not prone to increase your investors confidence ..
Activity: 588
Merit: 500

all country in the world until now not yet legaly and regulate ico project
but several country baned ico, china, south korea, USA and sigapore, baned ico project
Why Singapore? What is a tax there?
What is a tax in Japan? Could you write detalis? Or mayby you have contacts to low companies which could help me?
Activity: 258
Merit: 57

Best one is Japan, legalized bitcoin and allow to to start your ico with low tax

from your list  Singaporeis best
Activity: 15

Singapore.

Pages:
Jump to: