Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best country for making ICO legally? - page 13. (Read 1414 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 105
Sigapura, Japan
Activity: 286
Merit: 31
Hi everyone, what is the best country for making ICO legally? I have heard about Estonia, Switzerland and Singapore.  Do you know what tax is required to pay there for founded capital?

Best one is Japan, legalized bitcoin and allow to to start your ico with low tax

from your list  Singaporeis best

I dont know why you put singapore is the best country to make the ico legally? Actually i have ide about this.
However, japan is best place since japan has legalized bitcoin so it will be easy to legalized ico too.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Many country that is the best for making ICO like japan,singapore that the highly improve technology and small rate of tax in that country to make a such a great and more awesome ICO to create and to have many investors.
Activity: 254
Merit: 18
Thank you for your help, do you know what is tax rate for Japan and Singapore for collected founds?

I would be very interested if someone knows the rates and general conditions required to launch a project in the UK. I believe that with the brexit issue pending over their economy, the authorities might be willing to give good conditions.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I think Japan, govermnet fully support for digital currecny
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
Singapore is the best choice in my opinion. Singapore is good for business and for ICO, nice platform to enter Asian market
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Hi everyone, what is the best country for making ICO legally? I have heard about Estonia, Switzerland and Singapore.  Do you know what tax is required to pay there for founded capital?

I guess singapore is the best ICO to become legal. Singapore had high technology and one of the best country now. The government was also considered for being human treated. People respect other's culture and beliefs.
Activity: 93
Singapore is, because it is a best country for making ICO and there tax is 7,500,000.

I agree with Singapore they are strict with compliance. Also  you can try with Philippines too  as they are very active and government is very supportive. Also, in Russian and countries  surrounding it.
Activity: 490
In many countries, crypto currency is not prohibited. And this means that the IСO projects can not be banned. I think that these are the best countries for IСO
Activity: 252
I hope not mine Smiley Because if it is legal in here the goverment will ruin the world of blockchain. They want all the cake! Because of that,I hope not happens here...
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
Singapore is, because it is a best country for making ICO and there tax is 7,500,000.
Activity: 93
Hi everyone, what is the best country for making ICO legally? I have heard about Estonia, Switzerland and Singapore.  Do you know what tax is required to pay there for founded capital?

all country in the world until now not yet legaly and regulate ico project
but several country baned ico, china, south korea, USA and sigapore, baned ico project

Japan has legalized bitcoin, does it not mean legalized ico too??
I think ico and bitcoin have relationship so japan also already legalized ico. Sorry if i am wrong.
that's right, japan is the only country that has legalized bitcoin, But it seems very few ico coming from there,
if the russian legalize bitcoin, it would probably be the best country, because there are so many ico there

I agree with Japan but Singapore has several ICO start up already. Also, Philippines is catching up with the ICO trends. Several companies have already  ICO launch in Philippines like LYL under  NEM platform, RET Coins under waves and DIT coin under Monero. Still there are several ICO's underway. ALso Indonesia Vietnam is doing well also.
Activity: 254
Merit: 18

Singapore or HK could be a good gateway toward mainland Chinese.

How about Hong Kong? Is that like being in China without being in China? LOL
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Hi everyone, what is the best country for making ICO legally? I have heard about Estonia, Switzerland and Singapore.  Do you know what tax is required to pay there for founded capital?

but several country baned ico, china, south korea, USA and sigapore, baned ico project

I think ico and bitcoin have relationship so japan also already legalized ico. Sorry if i am wrong.
that's right, japan is the only country that has legalized bitcoin, But it seems very few ico coming from there,
if the russian legalize bitcoin, it would probably be the best country, because there are so many ico there

Since Japanese made bitcoin legal to use there. They are not advising anyone to from their government too. You may find the ICO everyday and most of the ICO seems scammed the investors.
So we will not believe them blindly with their road map or project developers details alone.
Check their white paper always to examine the more details clearly.
Activity: 715
Merit: 102

Activity: 398

Singapore or HK could be a good gateway toward mainland Chinese.
Activity: 648
Merit: 502

Lets put this in a perspective, Russia is one of the biggest country so sometimes we dont even know if the ICO,s that came from russia are legit. There are many big ICO that came from that country but there are many scams too, because the country is too wide and the people and their team is hard to know if real or not or even if they are real we wont be able to catch them because they are from another county, same for other country.
ICO that came from the silicon valley is a pretty good choice not mentioning that they are legit. Singapore and japan of course are one of the best.
In the USA if someone made an ICO there he must be pretty rich or hes project is pretty big because USA have a very strict rules in ICO so they wont waste their life scamming people and go to jail.

There are some countries that came from developing countries like the Philippines and so far I think they are good because they are really showing their faces in social and they are just starting they wont let their ICO have a bad reputation because they will profit more in a long term than make a scam in the short term.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
So do you know any ICO project from Japan or Singapore which I could ask about it?
maybe the feelings of different people, but I think, most ICO is based in the country of ukraina, russia, US, singapore and japan
although the US has problems with regulation, but there are still some who still hold ICO events
Activity: 336
I have seen Switzerland being mentioned as one of the top places to run an ICO. There is already regulation attempt by FINMA (Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority) which released a regulatory guidance on ICO's.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
So do you know any ICO project from Japan or Singapore which I could ask about it?
Pages:
Jump to: