Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the mission of crypto? - page 11. (Read 2875 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 04:00:03 PM
A reliable payment system that will make transaction simple, easy, secure and decentralized is the main target of crypto. It has come a long way to fulfill its target but still there are some obstacles in the way.
Activity: 84
August 17, 2018, 03:42:23 PM
Making a decentralizing system of payment, a system that wouldn’t require a third party to make a financial transaction was one the purpose of crypto. I think it has already showed its utility in many aspects.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 17, 2018, 03:40:02 PM
The main purpose was actually to bring financial freedom and flexibility among the common people. It was also made to increase ones financial privacy. Crypto currency was made to get rid of centralization (the government) of financial hub and to remove any kind of third party intervention such as the banks, who jump around people to suck off their money as much as they can.
Activity: 588
August 17, 2018, 03:38:27 PM
Cryptocurrency is to provide this world a better decentralised system eliminating the current issues of transparency, corruption and economy unevenness.
copper member
Activity: 10
August 17, 2018, 03:35:14 PM
Crypto, actually, started as a project to support anonymity in the market & avoid third parties in transactions, of course, this has evolved with the launch of new currencies, for example ETH is used more as a platform than as a currency for transactions. And now there are many coins with different uses.  Smiley
Activity: 182
August 17, 2018, 03:31:06 PM
Crypto is a technology that was developed with the purpose of breaking the boundaries of financial transaction and making the user equal in payment system. I hope it will spread more as the time goes by.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 09:39:30 AM
Speaking with respect to digital currency, the mission of crypto is to become a means of exchange for different forms of transactions.  This has began to yield results in some parts of the world where banks, financial institutions, supermarkets are accepting crypto as a means of transaction.  The crypto blockchain technology wants to resolve a lot of problems associated with fiat currency transactions.
Activity: 62
August 17, 2018, 09:13:10 AM
If you don't know what's going on it certainly is all about money. Bitcoin was created to give people another possibility to pay for goods in a peer to peer systembut you can also see how many ICO are being created just to gather money from people and than they don't do anything at all.
Activity: 112
August 17, 2018, 09:07:35 AM
There are quite a few functions that are produced in the Crypto market, so we can not say every task for each coin, but their main purpose is to raise capital.
Activity: 53
August 17, 2018, 08:07:09 AM
The mission of crypto currency is the regularity of using it by the users that would create such a digital currency that does not need any other authority more precisely it is decentralized and can be used by user himself.
Activity: 25
August 17, 2018, 12:34:22 AM
I think their are many reason now why crypto are created, before it is just a simple transaction to send payment anonymously and time to time it evolve on what's people wants, Now to me the reason is to make people rich.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
August 17, 2018, 12:33:31 AM
I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.

Nice Question.
First Crypto coin Found in Year 2009 By unknown person names satoshi. The purpose was Transactions are made with no middle men – meaning, no banks!.

Our banks normally charge 25+$ for transferring Amount From one country to another country in 5-7 days using Wire transfer. But in case we use Crypto currency . We can Send money to person directly. Without knowing Who is sending In few Minutes. But it takes time to confirm the transfer Approx 10 min to 2 Days depend on Market rush and What fees paid to miners

This was the goal In intial. But By the use of Crypto exhange People Allow to buy and sell the coin To earn money thats called trading... Bitcoins or altcoin is not Way to earn money m Its a digital currency
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 12:22:40 AM
I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.

You know, this will increase again, only those who have confidence and have more patience to hold coins that will feel the results, because the market price is based on demand and supply so it will obviously pump again before the end of this year.
Activity: 120
August 16, 2018, 04:12:49 PM
The purpose is based on the goal of creation - the formation of a monetary unit that will provide free access and independent functioning in the virtual space - the Internet. Many compare the cryptocurrency with an ordinary electronic wallet, but in this aspect there are fundamental differences.
Cryptocurrency function only on the Internet. You can withdraw them only through an exchange for fiat money - a common currency.
Accordingly, such currency is used in settlements and transactions around the world, bypassing the multilevel exchange of national currencies.
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
August 16, 2018, 03:53:09 PM

Cryptocurrencies were basically introduced to eradicate the 3rd party involvement in every transaction of monetary funds and also to equally provide opportunity to earn and learn from anywhere in the world using BTC discussion.
Activity: 14
August 16, 2018, 03:46:44 PM
I think, the main mission of the cryptocurrency is to provide greater freedom to people who want to manage their finances. There is no need to stand in lines, carry wallets with money and plastic cards, and also anonymity. Of course, not all people accept these benefits now, not yet.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 16, 2018, 03:03:14 PM
I think that the crypto currency is created in order to make people's lives better. In addition, it seems to me that the blockchain technology will make our life much more interesting.
Activity: 588
August 16, 2018, 02:54:22 PM
Each crypto or altcoins have a Whitepaper or Litepaper. Read that and you will know what is the mission of each coin.
copper member
Activity: 196
August 16, 2018, 02:47:47 PM
I think crypto has a mission to attracted lot of people & change their life style. think who are not want to brand name in the world.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
August 16, 2018, 01:13:23 PM
The most important thing in crypto - it is blockchain technology ! it fast, it anonymous and have cheap transactions - that is new good decision for all financial system
Pages:
Jump to: