Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the mission of crypto? - page 7. (Read 2839 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
August 27, 2018, 09:27:46 PM
the crypto mission is actually making money without being regulated by the government and the bank, but as the crypto develops this mission turns into a pretty good investment if you trust him.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 09:18:42 PM
I think its purposes aims to future, when countries want to impose economic, trade. It's necessary to having a general coin that can remove language bounds, store, and against local inflation .
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 08:14:12 PM
I think the mission of crypto is to have a digital currency that will be accepted and recognized world wide through a decentralized system which will make it to be transparent and trusted
Activity: 112
August 27, 2018, 05:37:53 PM
I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.

the main mission of crypto is to have a decentralized payment system that the government and banks cannot control. but when things change, crypto becomes a place to make money. and it can be said that crypto is a field of money.
Activity: 224
August 27, 2018, 05:30:06 PM
it is difficult to say whether in the future the cryptocurrency will replace money or not. but the fact that it is anonymous and beyond the control of States is undoubtedly its greatest success
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 05:26:13 PM
I think mission of cryptocurrency is to guarantee individual right to privacy and freedom,  to de-mystify finance  and use technology to make our lives better!  Cryptocurrency is achieving these goals and I am glad that I am part of this!
Activity: 45
August 27, 2018, 05:24:53 PM
I don't know how many whitepapers you have read. The truth is its going to tale a whole bit all said will be done crypto goes beyond p2p payment system it can be used in other Inustries
Activity: 98
August 27, 2018, 05:24:27 PM
Well cryptocurrency is a digital currency in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds, operating independently of a central bank. So it mission is. Based on technology
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
August 27, 2018, 05:19:39 PM
Let's be realistic in here, for me personally, i'm here to make money out of crypto & that oesn't make the technology less important to me.

The main drive for the crypto market is the cash, then the technology, this is the real point of view not the delusional one.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
August 27, 2018, 05:06:20 PM
along with the leading developments and technology in the future, of course with the presence of crypto, it clearly represents its goal, namely by replacing manual paper money with digital money, namely crypto by being present as the pioneer of bitcoin.
of course, with the presence of other types with some Btc and Eth platfoms as symbols representing each other.
Activity: 12
August 27, 2018, 04:56:33 PM
Liberation of the economy from the interests of the authorities is the main goal
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 04:54:45 PM
When the internet was born, many people felt it was worthless and unused, but after the dot com bubble, only a few survived, the internet and those companies made everyday habits. everyone's change. I believe that crypto was born to perfect the shortcomings of the present
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 07:09:37 AM
Cryptocurrencies are just code. They have no mission. Email has no mission, TCP/IP has no mission, the internet itself has no mission.

However, the people who created and regularly use cryptocurrencies might have a mission. Satoshi Nakamoto, the father of cryptocurrencies, seemed to have a mission to create digital cash that wasn't controlled by a central organization. Many Bitcoin users are anti-authority, and dislike centralized institutions. They want to use a money that is more private and more secure than credit cards. It's about decentralization.
Activity: 252
August 27, 2018, 06:50:08 AM
I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.

blockchain technology is vastly adopted in many government, big corporation and financial institution. due to failure of old system and blockchain is proof itself as more secure and faster processing compare old system.

replacing old money will be a near future when more people learn more about benefit of cryptocurrency. just like how we replace letters with email, sms with watsapp and telegram, tv with youtube.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
August 27, 2018, 06:36:51 AM
Then perhaps you need to widen your readings about crypto. It seems you are here only because you have heard from someone that there is money in crypto. I say, yes, there is but the greater purpose of crypto is not to give us money. The purpose of crypto is to provide us a mode of payment that is totally ours, free and independent from the claws of the banks and the abusive regulators.
Activity: 658
August 27, 2018, 06:34:37 AM
I also heard that crypto will be the future currency that can boost the world's economy. but I can't confirm whether it's true or not about this. all this time I have continued to continue knowledge about crypto in the hope that the presence of crypto can change such things, especially my economy.
Activity: 294
August 27, 2018, 06:25:30 AM
Mission of crypto is change the old system of transaction. They prefer everybody comes in digital technology.  Almost all countries moves in cashless technology because it much easier and safe than cash payment.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
August 27, 2018, 06:09:40 AM
I hope that crypto technologies continue their development and will be able to replace partially or later fully fiat money.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
August 27, 2018, 06:07:54 AM
The mission of encryption is to change any information about doing any transaction, and it can make any transaction easier. I hope this way can fully enter our life.
Activity: 97
August 27, 2018, 06:03:48 AM
the mission is for people to learn how to manage their funds regardless of the countries and banks
Pages:
Jump to: