Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the mission of crypto? - page 12. (Read 2875 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 01:08:23 PM
Digital currencies supported by blockchain technology, are eager to make millions of online transactions in one second, maintain security, transparency and accountability in ensuring regulated in and out flows from business transactions.
Activity: 221
Merit: 101
August 16, 2018, 01:03:53 PM
I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.
One mission of cryptocurrency is to make transaction more transparent and cater people who are unbank. It also aims to make the transaction more faster and efficient without any intervention of a 3rd party.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
HalommmmE is my LOVE
August 16, 2018, 09:30:48 AM
Crypto mission is simple and easy mission has specific task to release people form government or central banks occupation and open doors to free world full of privacy ,speed and peer to peer payment . put in mind battle is not ended yet  .
Activity: 126
August 16, 2018, 09:22:13 AM
Cryptocurrency was established to remedy the difficulties people face in relying on the traditional fiat currencies, mostly in the value of currencies, the delay suffered by the traditional system, lack of trust out of financial fraudulent activities, the middle men syndrome which has made the entire process very unsafe and vulnerable.

Therefore, cryptocurrency as it is rightly called a digital currency that is backed up by the blockchain technology, is desirous to make millions of online transaction within the space of a second, maintaining security, transparency, and accountability in ensuring the regulated inflow and outflow of business transaction. welcome to the era of possibilities with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 08:44:05 AM
Crypto is like a very big opportunity that was open possibilities for everyone who want to grab it, and what more is that it is open for everyone.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
August 16, 2018, 08:41:56 AM
as far as i know the mission of crypto is to create a financial evolution that can acquire in each of every people to use it smoothly, no third parties. thats why the main interest when creating a project is the blockchain sytem that in the future will take a big step for all of us.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
August 16, 2018, 04:51:47 AM
I believe that the crypto mission is a safe, fast, pro-tech, technologically advanced future, where there is no place for hackers, thieves and other scammers.
Activity: 184
August 16, 2018, 04:39:02 AM
I think the motivation behind why cryptographic money is made to make installment exchanges quicker and less demanding, lesser exchange pays may the other reason however the idea had not rehearse in the present time since they are currently concentrating on the most proficient method to gain more cash to it in which the fundamental motivation behind why we are currently enduring the long dry .
Activity: 336
August 16, 2018, 04:38:41 AM
I think everyone has their own thinking about mission of cryptocurrency. IMO, I think cryptocurrency created to make trading and dealing much easier although you guys far from each other. You guys no need to have a Visa or MasterCard but still can trade or make deal oversea very easily with cryptocurrency. Beside I think cryptocurrency created is also a chance for everyone to get money.
Activity: 28
August 16, 2018, 04:33:03 AM
I think the Crypto mission is to replace the real currency, but it will be difficult and probably never will. but crypto currencies are more effective than real money in transactions and without involving third parties, such as banks. the biggest possibility is the mission of the world of digital currencies like Crypto today.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 03:05:18 AM
I agree with the opinion that the mission of the cryptocurrency is to provide greater freedom to people who want to manage their finances. There is no need to stand in lines, carry wallets with money and plastic cards, and also anonymity. Of course, not all people accept these benefits now. But the technology doesn't stand still and continues to develop. However, it seems to me that all the same, cryptocurrencies can't completely replace the fiat money and will exist in parallel.
Activity: 291
August 16, 2018, 01:46:08 AM
The main idea of crypto currencies is a decentralization of money and payments. Thus in my personal oppinion, the best way to store you money/ crypto are wallets. Exchanges is only a medium of conversion. My oppinion in the future, that we are able to change between crypto currencies without the usage of exchanges, thus making the crypto fully decentralized. its just my 2 cents.
Activity: 244
Merit: 20
August 16, 2018, 01:42:17 AM
It seems to me that the main mission of the cryptocurrency is to attract attention to payment systems based on the blockchain ones as a counterbalance to the existing classic payment systems.
In addition, it is a challenge to the old technologies of information storage.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
August 16, 2018, 01:35:19 AM
I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.
We already know that every finacial transaction has third party involved because each of us are controlled by them, that's why crypto created to decentralized the individual's assets,so that all people in the world have rights and freedom to be comfortable.

I think the decentralization are the main mission of cryptocurrency plus the factor of money making for those who involve and participate in some aspects of cryptocurrency.
iIt was one of them, before cryptocurrency came, many people wanted privacy in their finances and transactions and they don't get it in bank and fiat,
then cryptocurrency comes to offer new innovations from a currency for transaction and financial freedom, and many people like it
Activity: 26
August 16, 2018, 01:32:52 AM
I think the final aim to to include as many people as possible. It will reduce the barrier between rich and poor.
Activity: 97
August 16, 2018, 01:26:56 AM
For me crypto that's all. It helps society to solve a lot of useful tasks. Helps to bypass all mediators. Reduces commission for transfers and much more
Activity: 43
August 16, 2018, 01:19:28 AM
It has to establish itself as a payment medium. However, the final outcome will be decided by the users.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 16, 2018, 01:11:19 AM

Crypto will not change the world because is only alternative, but the technology ( blockchain ) will. Crypto will never take over another financial instrument ( currency, stock, commodities ), because some government still banned. Don't replace all asset & money into crypto because when market scam ( gone ) bankrupt will be yours.  
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
August 16, 2018, 01:10:52 AM
In my opinion, Altcoin will grow to be able to reach the level used as currency, Bitcoin and ETH have achieved much success, but not as currency!
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 01:10:30 AM
You just have to look at the different functions of different coins. Privacy coins allows for untraceable transactions, for example. Another example is a coin called Decent, which is about content distribution, allowing creators to cut out the middleman, such as Apple, Amazon, taking 30 to 50% of the profit. Such an idea can cut down on the price of books, movies, and so on.
Pages:
Jump to: