Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the mission of crypto? - page 8. (Read 2839 times)

Activity: 335
Merit: 11
August 27, 2018, 05:54:15 AM
I think the goal of Crypto is to create honest and fast payments and reduce fraud when transactions and gives convenience to its users, thus improving the world's world's chaotic financial and changing the world to be better
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 05:49:06 AM
I think the mission of crypto currency is development in order for us to know how to earn money correctly and earn a lot. And just to simplify our lives. After all, the convenient use of virtual money should be for the future of people.
Well said! That's really so. Cryptocurrencies were created to gain more freedom and less control  from the third parties, banks in particular. The use of cryptocurrencies allows you to be in control of your funds.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 04:40:16 AM
In my own opinion crypto's mission is to bring transparency to the space by making the centralized system to be a decentralized system where every will be part of the system making it to benefit anyone who is part of the system instead of benefiting only a particular people.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 04:26:50 AM
What is the mission of crypto? The answer to this question is very simple " decentralization of monetary system " that is the goal of this technology.
Cryptocurrencies are just code. They have no mission. Email has no mission, TCP/IP has no mission, the internet itself has no mission. But without cryptocurrencies, we will not be able to send funds easy as email.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
August 27, 2018, 03:45:11 AM
What is the mission of crypto?

For me, the main reason is to lessen the time consume and fasten the transaction than the usual process. Crypto works in no time assign and can move in around the globe on just clicking your mouse and other stuff. So the mission of crypto is to connect different people and personality by enjoying same service at a time.
Activity: 205
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
August 27, 2018, 03:37:31 AM
Cryptocurrencies were created in order to equalize all people.To exclude the participation of a third party in the transaction.To blur the boundaries of payments.I believe that sooner or later this will happen.
I agree with you. I just want to add that the mission of crypto currencies is also to increase the security, stop money laundering, money trafficking as well as money fraud, foulness as well tampering.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
August 27, 2018, 03:31:37 AM
I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.
I believe cryptocurrency itself has no mission. However, the people who created and regularly use cryptocurrencies might have a mission. Satoshi Nakamoto seemed to have a mission to create digital cash that wasn't controlled by an central organization.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
August 26, 2018, 05:08:12 AM
Personally I see the mission of crypto as taking the control of money away from the cetnral banks of the world and the individual banks in each country and putting that value back into the hands of the individual people. It is also being used as a crowdfunding opton by companies who do not wish to follow the more traditional routes of raising funds by issuing stock or debts.
Activity: 294
August 26, 2018, 05:06:27 AM
I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.
In my opinion, it may be difficult to establish the "mission" of cryptocurrencies in general with there now being over 1000 cryptocurrencies who have been created by many different people over the last few years with many different ideas and goals intended.

Activity: 335
August 26, 2018, 05:01:52 AM
In my opinion, crypto's mission is to balance social wealth, let your money really be under your control, you can freely use your money to buy whatever you want to buy.At the same time, cash transactions have withdrawn from history, and the era of cashless transactions has arrived.
Activity: 84
August 26, 2018, 05:00:06 AM
the previous mission had failed, to become a world currency because it clearly did not meet the standards. very far
but now bitcoin has a bigger mission, which is as an investment asset that will replace gold. I am very sure of that.
Activity: 350
August 26, 2018, 04:33:38 AM
The mission of the crypto currency is to simplify and improve the processes occurring in the world to facilitate the lives of ordinary people.
Activity: 182
August 26, 2018, 04:30:34 AM
Before starting to work with the crypto currency, each investor is interested in the real prospects of his activity and potential income. This is a very normal process because no one wants to lose their own money.
Activity: 546
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲
August 25, 2018, 02:27:40 PM

So far, to change the world, i think that was still far from the goal, in some side maybe crypto is very useful, but also its still have a great bad impact to another side.
Because till right now i see crypto is just to get fast profit over here. hit and leave run away. Additionally with a people that also always come and showed up give a proof that crypto will fall
Activity: 67
August 25, 2018, 02:20:12 PM
It seems to me that in 2019-2020 very many companies and projects will release their own cryptoval. What would at least attract additional funds for business.  Wink
Activity: 98
August 25, 2018, 02:17:50 PM
The aim was to construct another decentralized payment framework.Mission of digital currency is an improvement with the goal for us to know how to gain cash accurately and acquire a lot.To turn into a simple of paper cash and is connected everywhere. Crypto made to decentralized the person's advantages so all individuals on the planet have rights and flexibility to be comfortable.cryptocurrencies have is blockchain. This element considers straightforwardness and influences you to see every single thing occurring on the crypto space.decentralization of fiscal framework " that is the objective of this innovation.
August 25, 2018, 02:02:02 PM

As much as i try to understand your perspective, you have also got to understand that all you mentioned will not happen at the snap of a finger. Crypto is still in its early days and still has a long way to go before gaining mass adoption.
Activity: 378
August 25, 2018, 02:01:26 PM
In my opinion, crypto was born primarily as a means of payment. The mission of crypto is to money and property that can be traded with the transparency of the blockchain, there can be no fraud in this technology. There are currently many platforms in the crypto market that are intended to be used in many industries but are currently limited in application. We still need to wait the next time crypto is widely accepted, it will help life.
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 01:50:00 PM
for my very own mission for the crypto currency and the wealthy.
so all the different bounties I get to get more token and sell at the right time for more money I received.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
August 25, 2018, 01:27:54 PM
in my opinion, cryptocurrency missions to make it easier for everyone to do various kinds of transactions that are unlimited and can be done by anyone from anywhere without having to involve a third party
Pages:
Jump to: