Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the mission of crypto? - page 9. (Read 2839 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 102
August 25, 2018, 12:24:32 PM
it seems to me that mission of crypto for 2018 should be increasing of users for dapps. Now it is extremely low numbers of participants,users of dapps, so without users crypto won't be on demand
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
August 25, 2018, 12:19:24 PM
I am not sure but sometimes I feel that one of its mission is to drag people out of their comfort zone and to teach them stop being afraid of new technologies.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 06:21:22 AM
The mission of cryptography is to create a healthy competitive system of the banking system. Replace paper money electronically in full, as well as create excellent conditions for mutual settlements.
Activity: 226
Power the World for FREE
August 25, 2018, 06:17:49 AM
The mission of cryptocurrency is to open up a transparent consensus of information to replace third parties instead of banknotes, reduce the burden on the state, reduce resources, and allow more people to have their own rights. Temporary encryption technology is still relatively immature, and we will soon see results in the near future.

I think the mission is bigger than just remove 3rd parties but it is one of the positive side effects that 3rd parties will no longer be necessary in many transactions in the future.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 07:47:06 AM
The biggest use of Blockchain technology and crypto is probably banking
Activity: 18
August 21, 2018, 07:38:44 AM
I think its mission is changing the financial system in the world.
Activity: 190
August 21, 2018, 07:26:41 AM
I see crypto's aim in its spreading all over the world and helping people to step on the next level of increasing their common development in economic.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Count Your Investment - Not your savings
August 21, 2018, 12:26:29 AM
yes , cryptocurrency will change the world.. Because cryptocurrency is the new transition of trading and exchanging good and services,,, from physical money to plastic(cards) to digital (crypto) then crypto is more secure because of its nature which is,, transactions are highly encrypted.. and untraceable...
Good Day and God Bless

https://twitter.com/batrocio
Follow me please
Ill follow you also. Thank you
Activity: 128
August 21, 2018, 12:07:01 AM
Bitcoin is a database of distributed ledgers. It is also the first cryptocurrency. It is created to make us more independent. There is also that it does not go wrong. More secure.
Activity: 230
August 21, 2018, 12:04:02 AM
Mission of crypto will help people can use as easily than fiat one. It also can help people to break the obstacle of transfer distance and high fee that fiat face now. Cheer for crypto.
Activity: 602
August 21, 2018, 12:00:53 AM
We all knew that cryptocurrecy is a kind of digital, virtual or alternative currency which for me it's help big to the people to every country and can also help to solve poverty too. Therefore for me the mission of crypto is globally for the jobless to have work and to the country's poverty problem been answered.
Activity: 122
August 20, 2018, 11:53:51 PM
The original idea of Bitcoin is a virtual currency that allows you to turn your money into a hedge. It appears to cope with inflation. Now blockchain technology has brought us more than that, it has gone deep into every one. Industry, I believe that this technology will have great success in the future.
Activity: 71
August 20, 2018, 11:33:17 PM
I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.

The mission of crypto is to perform a newest platform of investing and earning profit. As we can see the innovation of new technology the cryptocurrency is born to perform a certain mission and that mission is to change the world by its platform. It also part of our future because crypto is our future it will help as to maximize are beliefs and potential to make change in the world. Cryptocurrency makes are life easier in our finances and plans for our future.
Activity: 476
August 20, 2018, 11:20:06 PM
Payment process ease. Reducing hassle in paying bills. And make one currency for the whole world. These are some of the advantages of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 132
August 20, 2018, 11:06:47 PM
The mission of cryptocurrency is to open up a transparent consensus of information to replace third parties instead of banknotes, reduce the burden on the state, reduce resources, and allow more people to have their own rights. Temporary encryption technology is still relatively immature, and we will soon see results in the near future.
Activity: 70
August 20, 2018, 10:57:57 PM
I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.

In my opinion, the bitcoin or altcoin mission is to make the financial world easier in transactions, concise and cheap. In my opinion bitcoin is a financial solution and I'm sure bitcoin will change the world in the future, along with other coins that have potential.
Activity: 89
August 20, 2018, 08:38:40 AM
The possibility of it looks a little difficult but that is okay.
Activity: 406
August 20, 2018, 06:21:22 AM
I think the main idea that was created for cryptography is not control by banks and the government!
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
August 20, 2018, 06:16:04 AM

It’s solely purpose is to decentralized the monetary system without conficts and seamless transaction. I do think a lot of people will embrace crypto currency because there are a lot of projects applied on real life. Using the coin will inheret its value like gold.
They just need to be well educated about this chain, crypto can be a good help supporting real currency, being a digital money you can pay bills and transact using crypto the purpose of being adopted as a currency will lessen transactions delays and give value to your transactions as the fee will be much smaller.
Activity: 182
August 20, 2018, 06:11:50 AM

for me I believed the mission of crypto is to spread to all the people world wide and to help people change their life in terms stability because crypto investment is very helpful to earn more profit.
Pages:
Jump to: