Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the mission of crypto? - page 15. (Read 2841 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 10:23:11 AM
Cryptocurrency is an universal online business. Its mission is to affect the whole world in a positive and economic way. The world need a breakthrough from the bondage of abject poverty and the agent that can liberates it cryptocurrency.
Activity: 173
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 10:17:16 AM
 The mission of cryptocurrency is to change the world positively most especially the less developed and developing countries and to equalize the rich to the poor .
Activity: 147
Merit: 8
August 15, 2018, 10:10:21 AM
This is a good question. I believe that the mission of cryptocurrency is to contribute to the disappearance of future human social banknotes. The future is a cashless currency, and cryptocurrencies can even eliminate war.
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
August 15, 2018, 09:51:03 AM
The orginal crypto inventor, Satoshi Nakamoto, was a huge supporter of decentralized and open sourced systems.
That's why he created the blockchain in the first place.
It guarantees trust and distribution.
This make is so you can cut out the middle man and directly do business or interact with someone.
When you stop and think about our world, most of the things we consume are actually through middlemen.
We buy things not directly from a supplier or creater, but through someone who facilitates the product coming to you.

This is done because we personally can not make relationships with the supplier due to distance, time, and trust.
However, the blockchain guarantees transactions without having to have someone in the middle to facilitate it.
It can't be cracked either, it is an open, distributed ledger.

This is game changing because it will entirely change governments, and businesses.  No more bloat, middlemen, time consuming, and extra fees.

All rightly said here! Crypto is inextricably linked with the blockchain. A blockchain is an innovative technology invented to avoid unnecessary intermediaries, to shorten the time of any process and to make any actions fair and transparent. The blockchain will simplify many processes in our life, it will make life easier and more beautiful.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 08:29:16 AM
Bitcoin was created in order to compete with the corresponding financial sphere. Its purpose was to play the role of an anonymous electronic currency, which would get rid of the dictates of government rules and restrictions. Now a lot of projects and everyone has a specific mission. Cryptocurrency is not subject to sanctions, inflation, centralization. Unlike other payment systems, the cryptocurrency will never deny you access to personal funds.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
August 15, 2018, 07:51:53 AM
Mission of cryptocurrency is make our world clear with blockchain help. All new tokens build on blockchain tecnology and it means clear for all deals

It must be noted that the current transaction problem is very complicated, the high cost of sending money is certainly a strong reason to divert the payment system, I hope that many countries will legalize crypto so that it can be useful for the future.
Activity: 532
August 15, 2018, 07:49:04 AM
Well back in 2009, Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin with the sole purpose - to implement anonymous transactions so that they could not be tracked
Activity: 336
August 15, 2018, 07:41:16 AM
Crypto will be common currency world wide in future I hope. Crypto can change the traditional banking system in future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 02:38:49 AM
I do not see the mission of coins and the whole market of crypto currency, but the technology of blockchain will change our world for the better  Roll Eyes
Activity: 49
August 15, 2018, 02:37:27 AM
I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.

The purpose of crypto and how it can change the world is to decentralize organizations that hold the public's information and finances and creates vulnerability. In addition, In order to fund an international project thats worth a large sum of money can be very expensive for investors due to exchange rates, which is where cryptocurrencies come in, as exchange rates are under 1% saving a lot of money and also attracting far more investors cross borders.
Activity: 49
August 15, 2018, 02:28:04 AM
I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.
Activity: 62
August 15, 2018, 02:19:12 AM
The reason behind crypto was to eliminate the rich poor gap and to bring economic stability to those countries which were struggling with their GDP, for example by creating jobs and reducing unemployment.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
August 14, 2018, 05:21:27 PM
The orginal crypto inventor, Satoshi Nakamoto, was a huge supporter of decentralized and open sourced systems.
That's why he created the blockchain in the first place.
It guarantees trust and distribution.
This make is so you can cut out the middle man and directly do business or interact with someone.
When you stop and think about our world, most of the things we consume are actually through middlemen.
We buy things not directly from a supplier or creater, but through someone who facilitates the product coming to you.

This is done because we personally can not make relationships with the supplier due to distance, time, and trust.
However, the blockchain guarantees transactions without having to have someone in the middle to facilitate it.
It can't be cracked either, it is an open, distributed ledger.

This is game changing because it will entirely change governments, and businesses.  No more bloat, middlemen, time consuming, and extra fees.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 05:16:25 PM
Only a small amount of crypto-currency is now used for its intended purpose, mostly people buy them to get a quick profit due to the volatility of the exchange rate. However, most coins are created for other purposes. Some provide confidentiality of transactions, on the platform of others carry out projects of primary placement of tokens, and others were originally developed as a replacement for traditional money.
Activity: 364
August 14, 2018, 04:20:06 PM
Crypto facing worst time this year. Continuesly it’s declining it’s market value. But hope it will be increase again because it’s have a mission with future.

It will increase again, just have faith and have more patience to hold your coins because the market price is based on demand and supply so obviously it will pump up again before the year ends.
Activity: 197
August 14, 2018, 04:19:36 PM
Mission of cryptocurrency is make our world clear with blockchain help. All new tokens build on blockchain tecnology and it means clear for all deals
Activity: 196
August 14, 2018, 04:11:34 PM
What they say about cryptocurrency is absolutely true. Crypto will really change the world by opening new doors with new possibilities. The only thing that is not written - that it takes time for this. After all, krypo has not yet become commonplace, but not yet known to everyone in the world. Therefore, we observe only the origin of this sphere. The mission is to make our lives easier.
Activity: 186
August 14, 2018, 04:00:59 PM
mission is easy, take the all world economi and use them for people. build different but better system against classic bank system and go for it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
August 14, 2018, 03:53:09 PM
The mission of bitcoin is to give us an option, before bitcoin there was nothing you could do, you were forced to use the fiat of your government, at best you could use gold to store your wealth but you could not use it as money and then bitcoin appeared, the greatest thing about bitcoin is that it can used as a currency, I know that it is not being accepted in most business right now, but if things continue in this direction it will come to a point in which you could do all your shopping with bitcoin and nothing more.
Activity: 378
August 14, 2018, 03:45:19 PM
At the moment it looks that mission of cryptocurrency is financial speculations. Unfortunately most of the cryptocurrency users use it for investments or trading only. I hope cryptocurrency usage will change, but it is not the short way.

Pages:
Jump to: