Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the mission of crypto? - page 14. (Read 2841 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 05:47:13 PM
Maybe the initial mission was decentralization but because it has advantages and benefits so many use this as the biggest income.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
August 15, 2018, 05:31:01 PM
the global mission of the crypto-currency is decentralization. However, now most users use it as a financial instrument
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 04:20:10 PM
I believe that this cryptography will accelerate payments and there will be greater security of financial transactions. And also an alternative to money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 15, 2018, 03:25:04 PM
I think that the crypto currency was created in order to make people freer. It seems to me that the crypto currency will improve people's lives.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 03:23:40 PM
It may be difficult to establish the "mission" of cryptocurrencies in general with there now being over 1000 cryptocurrencies who have been created by many different people over the last few years with many different ideas and goals intended.  Lips sealed
It seems to me that first of all the crypto-currency has a purpose, to give mankind more easy control of some data with more rigid protection to a certain system. I think that in the near future we will be able to assess cooperation in each sphere of human activity with the crypto currency.
Activity: 700
August 15, 2018, 03:22:54 PM
what I know from the crypto mission is to convert digital currency into real money and as a legal payment instrument in various transactions and to make it easier for people to use it. but not everyone knows how to use it.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 03:12:04 PM
It may be difficult to establish the "mission" of cryptocurrencies in general with there now being over 1000 cryptocurrencies who have been created by many different people over the last few years with many different ideas and goals intended.  Lips sealed
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
August 15, 2018, 02:38:53 PM
Crypto mission is changing our world to the better, improving current problems and eliminating intermediaries,like banks, government, brokers etc
Activity: 154
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 15, 2018, 02:37:12 PM
My life I think that mission of crypto currency that I use and I am involved in, was to help myself to get out of trouble that I have been in. And I cannot say that I have bought myself a Porsche...
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon69
August 15, 2018, 11:09:31 AM
I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.

It is great to ask what is the mission of crypto. We all know that this the future of businesses since it uses feasible and cost-effective way of advertising your business and even to get returns out of invested money for business improvement. Ideally, the essence of crypto is for future as the by-product of our technology and internet; thus established a strong way of dealing in internet (developing a blockchain). These are the common reasons why cryptos are used but definitely what it is today draws the future.

Having a decentralised digital currency that cannot control by our bank and government is the main mission that I know. Besides to develop the blockchain technology, improvement of businesses, decentralised  helps to reduce the corruption because they cannot control it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 15, 2018, 11:06:38 AM
I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.
though the reasons for creating crypto are open and discussed a lot, hardly any of it is absolute and initial. the real reason is known only to those who started this chain
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
August 15, 2018, 10:55:25 AM
The main goal of classic cryptocurrency is decentralized money. After several crises most of population of our planet do not trust the banks and the governments but they need something to replace classic centralized money. And blockchain is the best technology for them.
Activity: 437
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 15, 2018, 10:51:55 AM
I think the only mission of cryptocurrency is that change the whole world currency system. It'll make a big chance in payment and a lot of currency will be disappear just because of cryptocurrency. LOL. It's also a good chance for everyone to earn money although they wanna invest in or not.
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
August 15, 2018, 10:44:57 AM
The mission like they always says is that cryptocurrency is digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses strong cryptography to secure financial transactions. But will still can be sure of the destination of the given mission, because to me I wondered why what I received as exchange for other later run out of the original value and run down to what I exchanged it for, instead of the up way. their mission still need a reshape
Activity: 547
Merit: 253
August 15, 2018, 10:43:38 AM

It is great to ask what is the mission of crypto. We all know that this the future of businesses since it uses feasible and cost-effective way of advertising your business and even to get returns out of invested money for business improvement. Ideally, the essence of crypto is for future as the by-product of our technology and internet; thus established a strong way of dealing in internet (developing a blockchain). These are the common reasons why cryptos are used but definitely what it is today draws the future.
Activity: 355
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
August 15, 2018, 10:42:26 AM
if indeed you have not seen where crypto is applied to everyday life it is very natural because of the use of crypto for the future where its use requires very good time and planning, including cooperation between crypto money owners and goods or services to be used must it has a contract or agreement it will work, for example starbuck has now begun to use payments using altcoin and it has become a progress, we don't need to pay cash just by tokens or virtual coins that work with a product or service
Activity: 345
August 15, 2018, 10:40:30 AM
now more and more crypto appears with bergai range of functions. but from the start the crypto is the future of digital money, where the future is digital era that everything will be digital versatile then crypto as digital currencies are very necessary in the future.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 10:38:13 AM
In my own opinion, I believe the mission for cryptocurrency is to eradicate poverty and help to stabilize the worlds economy with the use of digital currencies. It will also help to create jobs for the unemployed and you can also educate yourself on the use of technology and how you can apply them to solve problems and even make profit from it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
August 15, 2018, 10:34:49 AM
Cryptocurrency is an universal online business. Its mission is to affect the whole world in a positive and economic way. The world need a breakthrough from the bondage of abject poverty and the agent that can liberates it cryptocurrency.
Now all the crypto ideas are choking with fraud and the desire of the majority to earn. It turned out that crypto should be improved.
Activity: 468
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
August 15, 2018, 10:33:30 AM
Crypto mission is making people aware of blockchain and implemention blockchain methods in real business.
 Crypto is going to adopt people for blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: