Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the mission of crypto? - page 6. (Read 2839 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
August 28, 2018, 12:40:50 AM
I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.
if you look at crypto created by using the advancement of time and technology, I think the crypto mission is to develop an economic system by using the advancement of times and technology.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 12:38:52 AM
There is an opinion that the cryptocurrency was created to displace the fiat. This is possible, only this will replace the blockchain of the current issuing structure plus the centralization of the issue of state currencies. In this field they will compete with the existing crypto, and then the question is whether the states can unite against the crypto (as long as there are no prerequisites for this).
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 12:37:03 AM
Today is the time of digitisation and for this , digital money should play a major role. Crypto is digital money which is born recently but it will be our future currency. The mission of crypto is to make people smart by using digital money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 12:28:43 AM
Look, crypto is absolutely new way of interaction between people.
Cryptomission is eliminating borders between people and making money decentralized. They become your own property.
Activity: 163
August 28, 2018, 12:22:15 AM
we know that in the world of cryptocurrency we can get the big profits and I think cryptocurrency has good prospects in the future. but we also know that the crypto prices are not stable, if the cryptocurrency becomes real money then the people must be able to accept it, and that requires a good knowledge .
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 12:13:23 AM
In my opinion, this crypto currency has a mission to become a legitimate crypto currency, crypto currency that is legally recognized by all countries. Yeah, at least get a transaction permit and get legal protection. But to reach that point there are a lot of tests to be faced by crypto currencies. I am also not surprised because many people want to drop crypto currencies for various reasons. I am sometimes confused with these haters, why they are blocking a great technology mission that can bring the world's progress. But I am sure that crypto currencies can achieve this mission. I am sure that crypto currencies can realize all of their dreams. All just waiting for the right time.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
August 28, 2018, 12:12:03 AM
the Mission of this crypto seems to want to apply blockchain systems all over the world. For some reason every technology born of crypto always use decentralized technology blockchain. And this technology started developed on some aspects in some countries.
Activity: 238
August 28, 2018, 12:11:20 AM
The mission of crypto from me personally so as to be able to prosper people in terms of economics, now it seems that many people are earning income through crypto, and hopefully for crypto the development for the future will be even better
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
August 28, 2018, 12:10:19 AM
I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments
 between projects.

Crypto as we all know is like a commodity that looks like gold.
Crypto can be use to send money in a faster way.
Crypto can be used to reduce the corruption in any country.
The mission of crypto is to make money too.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
August 28, 2018, 12:09:54 AM
cryptocurrency wants to be a substitute for fiat currency as a transaction tool, but we cannot freely use cryptocurrency as a means of payment due to regulatory limitations of government
whereas blockchain, I think it must be implemented by the banking system and government, so that fraud does not happen again
Activity: 182
August 28, 2018, 12:02:10 AM
I'm interested in conspiracy theory. It originate from the launch of bitcoin, the secrets about Satoshi. I asked myself the purpose of crypto is simple solve problems that of cash have failed.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 27, 2018, 11:37:40 PM
in my opinion, a principle that is decentralized from crypto. Then crypto has a mission like to realize an all-round system order is easy. All linked into one, but there are no rules that are quite difficult.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
August 27, 2018, 11:28:15 PM
I believed cryptocurrency will have a many solution that are capable to applied in a real world.
Crypto can be use as an instant payment.
Crypto can be use for sending money instantly all over the world in just seconds with low transaction fees.
Crypto can lessen the corruption in every countries. Many more useful solution for crypto and blockchain we have to develop it.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
August 27, 2018, 11:23:19 PM
Let's be realistic in here, for me personally, i'm here to make money out of crypto & that oesn't make the technology less important to me.

The main drive for the crypto market is the cash, then the technology, this is the real point of view not the delusional one.
Just try to write some reasons why there was so many people interested in the crypto but you are right
1 Money, they are all here in competition to be a money machine for their self and look at the trading market.
2 The technology of crypto should become the second part these people in here. Money is everything for them and the technology is less important than it.
Activity: 70
August 27, 2018, 11:20:52 PM
Cryptocurrencies were created in order to equalize all people.To exclude the participation of a third party in the transaction.To blur the boundaries of payments.I believe that sooner or later this will happen.

indeed cryptocurrency was created to replace the use of conventional currencies which are often played by large countries, the cryptocurrency eliminates the potential for mastering one of the countries against the circulation of global money, eliminating barriers between countries which are usually always filled with various interests

in the future if cryptocurrency has been used all over the world there will be a similarity in the exchange rates of all countries and if that happens the world of world trade becomes more competitive without any trading game that is detrimental to one party.
Activity: 266
August 27, 2018, 11:18:15 PM
I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.

Crypto was created to be an alternative to a system in the future. But I think it's a revolution that will never be easy to do. Maybe in the future, when policy makers are young people today who are closer to technology, blockchain will probably become more widely adopted, although crypto will not end up being a currency.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 11:01:59 PM

I think it will not be easy to replace the current financial system, even though our future is a digital economy. But of course blockchain technology will be closer to everyday life, even though it will take a long time to be adopted massively, because blockchain must first get legality globally.
Activity: 294
August 27, 2018, 10:56:03 PM

Everyone says something about crypto in the future, and I think that is the biggest reason the community is interested in entering this industry. But of course changing the system will not be as easy as making crypto, because there are many interests involved. So I think crypto will still be speculation for years.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
August 27, 2018, 10:01:55 PM
When the internet was born, many people felt it was worthless and unused, but after the dot com bubble, only a few survived, the internet and those companies made everyday habits. everyone's change. I believe that crypto was born to perfect the shortcomings of the present
One of the reason why I'm here is the believe that the sole purpose of being decentralized currency will bring change to the system, especially when we are dealing with payment transactions, Internet service is not that popular back then but look what happen after, crypto will played a good role if being
adopted and learned by more people who already using digital technology.
Activity: 322
August 27, 2018, 09:45:49 PM

In my opinion, it takes a miracle to make crypto into a global currency. But maybe speculation and potential in that direction make volatility that gives crypto space to grow to what it is today. And I think, in the future there will be more pros and cons that will continue to make this industry survive for a very long time.
Pages:
Jump to: