Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the mission of crypto? - page 16. (Read 2841 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 02:06:15 PM
Crypto was invented and started with a mission to help the people by providing safety, low cost and to weed out the intervention of the third party. It wants to keep the all people under one umbrella.
Activity: 286
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 02:05:07 PM
to use it for the future if the project is good because others ico does not last much longer as dev ico tired of tired of continuing their project so few icos are good to join because some other projects also scam .
Activity: 137
August 14, 2018, 02:02:28 PM
The mission of crypto is to provide much needed guidance and advice to the newcomers in the crypto space, using the wealth of experience.
brand new
Activity: 0
August 14, 2018, 01:19:49 PM
The cryptocurrency is a digital coin that runs on a decentralized system and utilises the blockchain technology. Through cryptocurrency, instantaneous transactions can be made from one part of the world to another. You can also pay for any service easily which cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is the future to the digital transaction system.
Activity: 196
August 14, 2018, 01:45:39 PM
cryptography is needed to speed up the process of exchanging payments, so that it can be done among themselves without the participation of the bank.
Activity: 32
August 14, 2018, 01:39:18 PM
The main motive of cryptos are to provide a decentralized system where you don't have to carry the currency with you everywhere, it provides maximum security and cheaper and faster transaction. So, basically it is there to provide a better payment method than what was there from before.
brand new
Activity: 0
August 14, 2018, 12:58:20 PM
Though a lot of the users of this community perceived cryptos as something that will replace the Fiat currency in the long run but I feel it is here to provide a alternate solution for fiat currencies rather than completely replacing it. In future, we might get to pay through cryptos in all the marketplaces rather than using fiat or credit card.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
August 14, 2018, 01:38:22 PM
the very basic mission of cryptocurrency is that transaction's are very transparent for every users and peer to peer transaction that you dont need to go in the bank to deposit but instead you just used your smart phones to make transactions, remittance are more convenient because of its peer to peer transactions.
Activity: 280
August 14, 2018, 01:23:29 PM
Actually, you have seen, you just didnt know that you use cryptocurrencies. Here in Philippines, Bitcoin has been widely used for 2 years now from banking to mobile wallets to pay bills, aend money, and stuff, instantly because of a decentralized blockchain. Many things you use that if you see it cleqrly, uses cryptocurrency and blockchain as means of transactions.
Activity: 112
August 14, 2018, 01:06:02 PM

In different countries, crypto-currencies are considered as a payment instrument, a specific product, may have restrictions on turnover (for example, prohibition of transactions with them for banking institutions).
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 10:00:24 AM
It’s true bitcoins main mission is to replace fiat money and also centralized banking system.
if it is a crypto mission, I don't think it can be achieved because fiat money and centralized banking are made by the original and official countries to facilitate payment. if crypto wants to replace all that needs full support from the community and the government then all can be achieved but it is impossible.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
August 14, 2018, 09:43:29 AM
The main mission of crypto is to make cross border transaction faster and easier. Crypto can also be used as a mode of regular payment beside fiat money but there aren't much retailers that accept them, yet. Although many think that crypto is something that will make you rich overnight but the truth is it’s still in its initial stage and we are yet to see its true outcome.
In my humble opinion, I think crypto currency was created to help us, people to gain money easily in order for us to sustain our family needs. And I think because they want a decentralized system that is so great.Many of us believe that crypto is our future and will replace cash. I think.
Activity: 144
August 14, 2018, 09:38:07 AM
The main mission of crypto is to make cross border transaction faster and easier. Crypto can also be used as a mode of regular payment beside fiat money but there aren't much retailers that accept them, yet. Although many think that crypto is something that will make you rich overnight but the truth is it’s still in its initial stage and we are yet to see its true outcome.
Activity: 182
August 14, 2018, 08:59:56 AM
Crypto facing worst time this year. Continuesly it’s declining it’s market value. But hope it will be increase again because it’s have a mission with future.
Activity: 406
August 14, 2018, 07:25:17 AM
I think the main idea was to protect the transactions from the participation of third parties ...
Activity: 74
August 14, 2018, 07:07:46 AM
It’s true bitcoins main mission is to replace fiat money and also centralized banking system.
Activity: 142
August 14, 2018, 07:06:55 AM
It has not unveil yet that who created Crypto market and why. But the usage of it indicates that it’s motto is to create a decentralized transaction system through digital internet world. And it seems that Crypto market is getting toward its mission.
Activity: 100
August 14, 2018, 06:43:33 AM
Yes, currently it's used as a trading and investment tool, but its true colors will show in the next few years I believe. Once mass adoption occurs and developers have initiated solid projects with widespread use cases, crypto will explode. I think at the moment it's too complicated for the average Joe to use it, but I believe it's just a matter of time for that to change. Personally I think its mission is to do away with the costly excess of banking charges and provide an efficient alternative without any middlemen involved.
Activity: 135
August 14, 2018, 06:37:56 AM
From the many sources that I have read explained that the initial purpose of crypto was to become an internationally recognized currency with a decentralized system and transparent transactions so that it could be used to prevent fraud such as corruption.
But along with its development, crypto value has its own appeal, especially when the explosion in bitcoin in 2017. Many people use this moment as a point of progress in the world of digital money, now crypto as a currency has been displaced and replaced with its function as an investment tool.
Activity: 58
August 14, 2018, 06:33:29 AM
Peoples are comparing crypto with gold because they get benefit from crypto and crypto’s main mission is to increase people’s financial position by providing profit.
Pages:
Jump to: